>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g4ChTL-3c3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since the last thread wasn't helpful in the least I'm reposting here.

Is there a setting (not a general/generic power perk) where I can pick up blue/frost fire? That is, a flame that's cold, even freezing and the power to manipulate it.

Somewhere that I can pick up hot ice would be nice too, but I've only seen that like once in any media I've consumed.

So, Jumpers!

Let's say that, due to unforseen circumstances or maybe just a well-placed brick to the head, your chain ended at your tenth jump. What sort of goodies do you end up bringing home?

No clue if Power Combinations (Young Justice) actually works this way, buuuut-

Get elementalism for fire and ice (Avatar, Generic Fighting Game, particularly fond of Medaka Box but you'd have to ignore what the jump says and give yourself the type of mental illness exhibited by canon Minuses to take it without preparation, etc), then just... sort of combine the two. You could theoretically use your ice to channel the raw heat of your pyrokinesis or your flames to enforce your bitter cold.

Most importantly a waifu, a sweet bike and No Bills.

Can you give me something specific? As I said in the post I am not looking for generic power sets or combinations.

That is the best I can give you.

There is a D&D spell called Cold Fire that kind of does what you want. Problem is that it's used to affect preexisting fire and has a time limit.

I don't think a non-generic solution exists user.
Sorry.

What jump gives you the ship for inactive companions to stay on?

Uncharted Waters

>Since the last thread wasn't helpful in the least
>wants something extremely specific that might not exist as a thing

Well someone got out on the cunty side of the bed this morning.

Wait a fucking minute. I made that post. Why are you copying it here to try and start shit?

Goddamn, did me not wanting your generic answer piss you off THAT much?

my wife , a Pip boy, an M.D. a light saber, the Phoenix gate,The warehouse, and around 20 million in cash It's not much by jumper standards but it will do.

>Shitposter is now copying people's posts from last thread to try and start shit by acting like them.
That's a new low.

There might be some aesthetic perks that alter how your magic looks.
And you could literally just choose that on any of the nebulous xyz-kinesis perks.

That's the best I can offer.

See , user.

Somebody is trying to false flag.

>PMD
>Warehouse+Body Mod (technically not Jumps in and of themselves)
>Cho Aniki
>Redwall
>Ga'Hoole
>Medabots
>Scott Pilgrim
>Dark Souls
>Pirates of the Carribean
>Squirrel and Hedgehog
>Sword Art Online

Well, besides snekfu, I bring home ridiculous APM, a newfound appreciation for fitness, an old sailing ship, immunity to poisoning, advice from great warrior spirits, a Medabot, a soundtrack, pyromancy, and whatever Like Riding A Bike does.

All in all, no immortality or anything, but it'll be a decent life.

Ewwwwwwwww!
I touched it!

Well, since some asshole is false-flagging you, I'll give you the answer and not him. Any 3.X Jump, pick up the Energy Substitution (Cold) feat. Won't work on anything that isn't magic, though.

A desire to commit suicide.

Fuck off. Nobody wants to listen to your emo poetry, especially not every time this question gets asked.

That's a neat solution, thanks. Along with the Frostburn supplement someone suggested, I think I can come away from FR with a lot of fitting stuff.

But yeah, I don't know what his problem is.

Don't ask that question if you don't want my answer.

Hey, man, it's gonna be okay. Even with just ten jumps, if they're the right ones they give you the power to MAKE this world the way you want it to be.

And in the end, isn't that more satisfying?

We've heard your answer, though. We want something besides "Waaaaaaaah!"

Record it!
Become an hero we deserbe!

No. Because this universe is an empty, dead, and doomed place.

It's the only answer to give.

He's literally to dumb to do that.

Don't bother, user. Unless he can keep jumping forever and become double-YHWH to force Jumpchan into a submissive sex role, he's going to always bitch and say how anything that can possibly end the adventure is cancer. and is only proof.

Cheer up, emo kid.

And who, exactly, is going to tell you you're not allowed to change that?

Since when have Jumpers ever /not/ cheated a universe's rules?

If there's no God, that just means there's no one to stop you!

My jump-chan is a fearful cosmic voice, though.

Hey /jc/ what are some perks for granting mundane objects sapience?

That depends on your definition of "mundane."

By the definition of "not supernatural," Robot Masters are technically "mundane," meaning the Doctor perkline from Mega Man Classic is right up your alley.

On the other hand, there's that one import in Binbougami that lets you turn any of your items into a Companion.

Oh so she's a screamer then?

That robot is just too adorable.

A sweet cyborg body, some pokemon, magic, a spaceship, the ability to fly, and a Kaiju form.

The fundamental problem is that an explorer who has to create the destinations themselves has defeated himself.

A large family, a cult, and a desire to chart the multiverse on my own terms.
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>I died in Harvest Moon.
I knew I shouldn't have trusted my neighbors.

My pokemon, obviously, with that including my Sylveon waifu. I also have a penthouse apartment, a bullet proof suit, 2 Rebreathers, and a lot of media that I purchased in universe and not with CP.
Oh, and I have a Glock 17... that I don't have a license for.
Really should have tried getting one for it during 9 to 5.

Nichijou is neat, yeah.

On a related note.

Jumpers! Who is your most valuable AI/robot, and what do they run/inhabit?

I ask for no specific reason.

And she makes flan...
Delicious flan...

I don't, I discover that letting me go back home with everything I gathered if I die was a lie. When I die Jump Chan laughs, takes away everything I had gained up to that point, and sends me back to the very beginning of the chain telling me to start all over again. Even death cannot free me from Jump Chan.

Only AI I have is the one from Halo. You know, the one I trapped in a computer sitting in the warehouse and who I never let out on adventures.

Denial is a strange fetish.

Adventure Time has you covered.

Imagine what happens if a companion stumbles onto them on accident.

Can you get templates in the Forgotten Realms jump? ie. Half-Celestial Elf, Half-Dragon Dwarf, Vampire whatever, etc.

If that's the case, does anyone know a Large-Sized Humanoid creature valid for the Forgotten Realms jump race choice?

Or if Dragon Magazine stuff is valid for it. I could use Half-Minotaur to go up a size category but I don't know if that stuff is kosher.

HA HA IGNORE ME I MISSED THE TENTH JUMP PART
I CAN READ!

Super comfy home, wizard shit, and a moderately sized family.
And a desire to chart the sea of space!
THE RIDE WILL END IN THE DISTANT FUTURE

The problem with the 10 jump thing is that with it ending abruptly like that I can understand it being depressing especially if you were working up to something. If you knew it was going to end at jump 10 you would probably pick 10 entirely different jumps. However a lot of people start with easier jumps then build up.
Now by jump 10 I do have some nice things but I admit I would be disappointed. There are places I would have wanted to go that I missed out on because I wanted to be ready for them.
I would eventually get over it but there would be a quire a period of grumpiness

>Pokémon
>Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
>Infamous
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Symbiote
>Chronicles of Narnia
>Harry Potter
>Discworld
>Robocop
>Terminator
I get Three Varieties of Magic, Human Calculator Skills, A Warehouse full of Treasure, Three Varieties of Time Travel, an Immunity to fate, and most importantly a Symbiote which I am now free to do the fusion thing with. I suppose I'll probably succeed in my goal.

They've been instructed to let her sit in there, no matter how hard she cries about it.

It'd suck pretty bad for the yandere I've been torturing for eons to get out, yes.

Prime My central AI magitech bio supercomputer, They run the superplanetary structure that is my LoT.

That picture is one of the most stupidest ideas I have ever seen. I hope whoever thought of this would be smacked upside the head. It's fucking love it!

Thanks anons that helps greatly.

> Tenth jump was Twilight
Shame.

But I have that Return, still, so if that still works I guess I'll go live in PMD, find the portal linking that and the regular (possibly Manga?) Pokemon world, and kick around between the two as a blue coyote with alchemy powers until I inevitably die of old age.

>Terminator

...you didn't bring Skynet back with you did you?

Most valued AI is my personal assistant. Who I still haven't named. I suck at names.

She runs on practically everything, from a small platoon of ridiculously OP angel-robots, to every electronic in my all homes, a full planetary forge-world, to the Matrix-like virtual reality I created.

Her most frequent task is fetching me chocolate and answering phone calls through. Sometimes she complains about underutilizing her and my technological capabilities.

I hope your child lets it out.

It's great, ain't it?
It's why I spent all my wife's DC import cp on Growth.

I cannot say enough good things about Chartreuse. She's this beautiful kuudere hypercompetent minion that can do anything from darn a sock to snipe a senator to bake a souffle, all while rocking a butler outfit. She's often the voice of logic and restraint, keeping me on time for appointments and below various LEO radars. I probably would have died or gone insane around Jump 20 without her.

Also, I've got my Boys--the three-hundred-odd Star Wars battle droids that I've kept around and upgraded and such to the point that they're now B-7 Battle Droids. Still look the same as the originals, just with my insignia on their shoulders in red. The commanders are always good for a bit of comic relief.

Well she'd probably infect and take over the body of whoever does it so, that would end badly.

Wow this is some next-level strawmanning.

Probably not, given that I imagine it most likely wouldn't be in my Warehouse. But I do take that microchip back.

She sounds like she is fun to mess with. At least she is loyal and you appreciate her right user?

OMNI, which started off as a Mass Effect VI combined with Marvel brains, who inhabits my warehouse computer system (build from various technologies and magics).

Right now my only AI companion is my Halo Smart AI Aida.
Of all my companions, she will question my decisions the most. At first it was annoying, but then I realized that she was just doing it to make sure that I don't loose focus or do something I might regret.

Well, let me just check my list and see what my first ten Jumps were...

>>Pokemon, Infamous, FFTA, Chrono Trigger, FTL, Harvest Moon, LoT, Soul Eater, Buffyverse, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Asura Cryin

Geeze, I died in a shitty harem anime universe? After everything else I endured? I call bull, but what can you do.

I'd be bringing home an early form of my harem, when it was just three waifus and two pokemon that had paired off and refused to join in my shenanigans. The pair would probably head back home instead of tagging along. I'm kind of sad to think that Invader Zim was my next Jump and I would miss out of Tak if that had happened. Along with them, I'd have a pretty decent mix of magic, physical prowess, and an insane amount of Warhammer 40k Technology under my belt/in my warehouse.

We would probably end up revolutionizing the space industry overnight. All the profits would get donated back to cleaning up this stinky little blue marble we call home. Because, serious, what would I do with billions of dollars? Swim in it?

Technically, it's Alita from GUNNM (Brain Bio-Chip model), but she's skirting the line between AI and Android pretty hard if you think about it too much.

My most valuable true AIs are the Cheer Squad I created on a drunken dare. (I just realized how many of my favorite moments from my chain come from some sort of chemical influence. Maybe I should work on that.) The Cheer Squad are a bunch of miniature robots that do nothing more than detect depression and sadness, then do their best to figure out what is the best solution. It can range anywhere from cooking pancakes, to a confetti shower, to even playing just the right song. They're still learning, so more often than not they're wrong, but that's amusing in it's own way. They're currently off-line until I can find time to reprogram them. They've learned a little /too/ well what I like.

But of course. Loyalty is pretty much hard-coded, and she's pretty great.

Messing with her is hilarious through. I could spend hours just doing that. Sometimes I make she knows I appreciate her through, no need to be jerk about it all. But the chocolate stays.

Custom one I made with the plans from Armored Core, integrating programming and AI technology from other jumps as well.

It acts as a secondary Commander without an actual ACU, and micromanages my units and drones.
It also does things like hack into places when I'm not feeling up to it, but I still tackle the high-security work myself.

On the Zerg jump, are Evolved Carapace 2 and 3 supposed to be discounted for Infested?

>that gif
>in the context of a kitsune loving woman sowing chaos across the multiverse

If you are who I think you are, let's just hope the other guy isn't in here. He isn't safe. No one is safe.
Also, it's nice to see you. If you are you.
Disregard this if I've read anonymous wrong.

You talking about that guy who really hates Caster?

Ahh, my ROB unit from the Star Fox jump. Before any of my companions, there was him. Throughout my journeys I gave him sentience and sapience, he had memories of when he was just a servitor droid who I always took care of despite never having it do anything. He renamed himself Simon after that point, to commemorate his ascendance.

He's been there always, I trusted him enough to become my Symbiote. By late-chain he's reached Ultron comic level feats, he makes me so proud.
I hope to even get him a waifu in the form of a Andrew Richter AI from Worm.
He inhabits a synthetic humanoid form, though he doesn't really need it because he's just a conciousness inhabiting a shell, his death cannot exist.

Naw, just an user that made some CYOA builds that were crazed amazonian engines of destruction. She kept hitting on kitsune build anons, then finding out they were men, and turning them into platonic subordinates.
It always turned out to be the same guy, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Ridiculous Kung fu, a mad scientist likely to uplift humanity, the Arrow, an instructional manual on how to magic, and genetic samples capable of easily being spliced into people to make them telepaths. And those are just the bits useful for the world at large.

That would be my Halo smart AI, Delphi, after my Battlestar Galactica Jump she was thrilled with being able to download into a Cylon body. Originally she chose the number six model but has since created her own model based on her AI form.

Hey digger most rider drivers are armor not shape shifting right? What if your anatomy is different i.e. having a stinger tail or some such?

By the way, just in case you want some more options-other than the FR suggestion and since you seem to be looking for something "specific"-not /quite/ what you're looking for but with Soulfire and Winter magic from Dresden Files you can fling around plasma fueled by a small part of your own soul surrounded by arctic gales that work great against Outsiders, which freeze rather than burn everything but the precise impact area. As in-hurt them meaningfully at all 1v1, which normally takes a lot more effort to stick to them at all.

Alternatively in SMT you can learn a spell that "creates" cold, which you could try to recombine with a magical combination perk into another system.

Finally-not sure if this counts as too "generic" for you but a Noble Phantasm that manifests as cold flames is possible, especially if you have the Prana Burst (Flames) skill.

Hot ice doesn't seem to have a specific solution though, the only things that come to mind are stuff like SCP or experimenting with a magical system to get what you want e.g. with Spellmaker

Some vibrating swords, some nanomachines, a pair of sneakers and mental wellbeing.

Huh. Could be worse.

That'll have to be a tie between GLADOS, the Red Queen and Shela, a Halo native because SHODAN isn't a real name. All three of which which are competitive, snarky and refreshingly amoral when it comes to anything science related. Honestly I'd have thought they'd get along fine if it wasn't for that text-to-speech device incident all those years ago.

And they run whichever new science projects I need testing at the moment. Like say, the current investigation into why my GLORIOUS TRANSDIMENSIONAL HIVEMIND has inexplicably collapsed into one mind. Current hypothesis involves an unexpected reaction between certain identity-affirmation perks keyed around my pre-Spark identity, the Page of Void's role and the reaction of Light and Nothing within a Nobody.

Ara ara, I was a hot blooded youth back then.
I've settled down with a wife and kids, now.
Only minimal rip and tear.
Damn I'm easy to spot. How the fuck?
Though now I guess I need to put RIPPER down for a side chain if I ever burn out on this one.

>Pokemon
>Body Mod + Warehouse
>PMD
>Sugar Bowl
>Percy Jackson
>Infamous
>Dodgeball
>Digimon
>Courage The Cowardly Dog
>Harvest Moon
>Avatar: The Last Airbender

I am the cutest wandering prophet/healer ever, I own a farm, I have the most amazing friends, and I'm also my niece's favorite Pokemon. My only regret is not picking up some form of immortality early. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Isaac. At some point in Dragonlance he turned his attention to the nanites we picked up in Marvel Comics. He is now the Light of Terra. I baked him a sponge cake to celebrate, but so did his wife, so you know which one he preferred.

I need perks for strategy and keikaku. Where are the best places for these?

>RIPPER Chain
youtu.be/g4ChTL-3c3o
If that happens, fucking post it.
You really are.

Import your LoT to UW and, BAM, instant party boat in orbit whenever you can't bring everyone in jump.

Killed in DC Jump, not too bad

Back home now with magic, superpowers, a philosopher's stone, seduction skills, sports car, penthouse, 4 waifus, shapeshifting, trees that grow iron, silver and gold, and immortality....not bad overall

In order for that to work you would have to hold closer to the pommel to keep it from getting stuck on the ground and since you would probably be providing most of the force the catapult is redundant.

Oh, I will...
I will...

>Pokémon Conquest
>FF XIII/2/3
>Chroma Squad
>Cooking Show
>Ace Attorney
>Rwby
>FF Crystal Chronicles
>Geneforge

>mfw it stops just before Fullmetal, Akagi and GUNNM

I'm a really shitty wizard, an even shittier Kamen Rider knockoff, with a soul power that's very effective... against supernatural shit I'll never see again.

...Bah, I'll make myself and my family biologicaly immortal, become an prosecutor, and see if I can introduce pokémon here without fucking the ecosystem. Maybe 'invent' Dust and antimatter tech once industry finally reaches that point.

A rather mediocre ending, but it was fun while it lasted.

Sherlock Holmes, Gargoyles, Worm has a shard for that, No Game no Life has a really good one, DC, Avatar and Overlord have ones for strategy, and I think the Fallen London spy perks are focused on planning

Thats the plan, well party planet.

The FR jump is kinda set up like a template. If I remember right, you just pay your CR * 100 as your race cost. That means all you need to do is sift through the SRD to find a large PC race.

as I recall dragon mag is valid and the jump in fact includes classes from it.

Yes, you can apply templates.

Fire-Souled Half-Celestial Radiant Mist Dragon.

do it whole hog be a half fiend half celestial legendary firesouled radiator whatever

Out of curiosity, does anyone have that link to the Kairos Translation?

>dragon magazines are acceptable
Wait, you mean I could make a Poultrymancer?

erm, what?

>he doesn't know about Chicken-infested Commoners

... Mist dragon might not actually be the best choice there.

Radiant gets you Color Spray x3 a day, Blur x3 a day, Mirror Image, Searing Light, Freedom of Movement, Rainbow Pattern, Prismatic Spray, Repulsion, and both Scintillating and Prismatic Spheres. Coupled with immunity to blindness and fast healing so long as you're in a light source.

Half-Celestial, that's immunity to acid, cold, disease, and electricity, as well as Protection from Evil, Blass, Aid, Detect Evil, Cure Serious Wounds, Neutralize Poison, Remove Disease, Holy Smite, Dispel Evil, Holy Word, Holy Aura, Hallow, Symbol, Summon Monster IX, and Resurrection.

Fire-Souled... Shit, i actually don't know that one. What does it involve?

... and fuck, actually what WOULD be a good race to use those templates with.