The Winklevoss twins have become the world’s first bitcoin billionaires

>In 2013, the twins used $11 million of the $65 million they pocketed when they settled the suit against Zuckerberg to buy bitcoins.

>As bitcoin has soared in value — to $11,413.46 on Monday morning — the value of their investment reached $1.046 billion

archive.is/JaoTO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JaoTO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for them, they've been working to bring a positive image to crypto.

/ourguys/
Probably the only major players in the crypto market with actual common sense, not blinded by utopian fantasies

How does one cash one billion dollars in bitcoin?

>archive.is/JaoTO
W-what did they mean by this?

they're holding crypto back by supporting an unusable shitcoin instead of innovative altcoins

They are literally more liquid than Zuckerberg. Chads always win.

You own an exchange and sell it to your users....

>muh innovation
No one cares
Half the time, the innovation is designed to fit a utopian fantasy (i.e. the entire earth uses a coin) and the market doesn’t give a shit anyway.
What’s your favorite cereal brand?

> first bitcoin billionaires

I am more than sure that there are people who own more. For example that bulgarian guy who made bulgarian groupon own like 100k btc

Have they posted proof? My moneys on they dumped a shit load after the failed etf

Cute. But still amateur compared to the crypto investments of THESE twins.

>Worked with Satoshi to invent Bitcoin
>Secretly holds the largest reserve of BTC and its forks
>Used that money to invest and finance the creation of other digital currencies
>Working hard to punish the Rothschilds (Fiat Rats) for their incompetence over the years
>Will destroy the current financial system with cryptocurrency and rule over a digital world order
>Once all other cryptocurrencies have reached their max totals in circulation (including infinite) they will release the BOG coin
>This coin will consolidate and absorb all of the others (one coin to rule them all)
>Buy the BOG coin

Exactly. They aren't the first billionaires. Just the first ones dumb/brave enough to announce it publicly.

They aren't worth a billion.
They are worth 500 million each.

You honestly think they aren't putting insane amounts of money into alts? They were visionary enough to see BTC had a future, they didn't suddenly decide to be idiots. They aren't going to publicly announce the alts they are in and inadvertently cause it to moon before they finish accumulating

No they havent... they were in favor of the government putting regulations on crypto back when it started to get attention.

You do know that some regulation may not only help decrease volatility but also legitimize crypto in the eyes of an average investor right?

Please stop spreading fake news about the Bogs.
>teen heartthrobs
>starred in a a youth science show
>faked their phds.

They had the vision of facebook before a cunning profiteer took it from them and turned it into what it is. That doesn't take away from the fact that they thought it up.

And now they did this, that's some bold shit. I know we all think they're douches thanks to the movie but it's commendable, makes me feel better about my money in BTC too.

Glad they still came out on top after being jewed by kikeberg.

Cuckerberg Might get his goons to try and fuck their money in bitcoin up betting futures.

Those long faced bastards are now the sexiest men alive.

Chads

>cunning profiteer
Just say Jew. He's a fucking Jew.

>They had the vision of facebook before a cunning profiteer took it from them and turned it into what it is. That doesn't take away from the fact that they thought it up.

They should have gotten more money. We need to change how we value ideas. Ideas should matter more. We must monetize ideas!

Look at the Billionaire Mercer. He didn't own the trading company he worked for. He was given a fair deal. All high IQ men should be able to find similar situations. Equity is important, but it isn't all important.

I actually think the first employers to truly adopt this model, to let true geniuses that work for them become billionaires too, will benefit the most! Eventually we need sophisticated AI and blockchain records to enforce a new era that will further accelerate our progress! We are going to much more than the moon!

Minister Satoshi was the real first bitcoin billionaire.

The movie doesn't really make them out to be douches...just naive spoiled Chads. Certainly no more douchey than the portrayal of Zuck

>muh Bitcoin will be the largest transfer of wealth ever
Yeah, from NEETs to millionaires

He was a gajillioner.

do you think they share girls?

Didn't they try to bully zuck to make it for them then they would keep all the profit. Zuck turned the tables on them and instead of slaving away for them took their billions.

Haha just try cashing that shit out.

Coinbase will make them do Enhanced Verification and lock them out eternally BTFO.

Moderately well done

Are they behind Coss? What's up with the link to Coss?

Getting a little tired of this meme...

But if they call me to save the world, I WILL answer the phone.

You can just tell these faggots are insufferable by looking at them. One on the right has a head that even an mother could punch.

>first bitcoin billionaires
Wrong.

I hope they use their fortunes to expose the kikes in all their horrible evil.
Pic related.

Watch them cash out when btc shows too much weakness and then crash the fucking market when they do.

CHAD JUST CANT LOSE

They've been in it since 2013 nigga. They been through hell. They won't sell.

They outjewed the Jew

Fucking KEK

Can i get a quick rundown on these guys?

Thankfully this image has a red circle so that I may easily locate the toppest kek

Gemini BTFO

>who is mircea popescu?

>first
doubt.jpg

How will they ever exit bitcoin though?

Satoshi has 12 billion in bitcoins, so I don't know what these guys are thinking

They don't

well?

Smartly.