ITT: Post edgy characters you enjoy, whether it's because their so edgy it's amusing, their edgy in the right ways...

ITT: Post edgy characters you enjoy, whether it's because their so edgy it's amusing, their edgy in the right ways, or just characters you have a guilty pleasures for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ahem.

Cybersix, anyone?

Fucking Christ yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI

Edgy funny, edgy just right, or guilty pleasure? Because I dig cross-dressing cyborg Batwoman/The Shadow too.

She,

Shame there's barely any decent art of her

idk why but i always liked baalmon, does that count?

also uchihas are still cool to me
but idk most fantasy art is edgy

Magus is hardly edgy. If anything, he's what edgelords try to be and fail miserably at it.

The entire point of edgelords is they take good character concepts and butcher them through poor understanding

He's the first "hurr durr my art is murder and murder is my art" character that hasn't annoyed the fuck out of me.

They're gonna live...until they die.

Vergil is just so fucking perfect.

Anything in the same vein as this. Black with red glow.

EDGY DOES NOT MEAN DARK

You're all dumb.

>EDGY DOES NOT MEAN DARK
No, you're right. And most things ITT are edgy but not dark. Dumbass.

>ctrl+f Requiem: Vampire Knight
>no results
come on now

>Carmen Sandego
>Edgy
Seriously?

To be fair he's not exactly the edgiest character in the game...

Lux > That guy

Also Veigar is hilarious.

Reaper from Overwatch is a swell guy

Just because he is exactly my 13 year old OC character for everything. And probably everyone else's.

I fucking love undead and demons

here we go

It doesn't get much more edgy. Also he's like the original edge master, but I still loved the comics and videogame.

Is this from chrono trigger?

Part of the reason Reaper is so hilarious is because everyone in-universe knows exactly how edgy he is and literally nobody is impressed.

Nightmare from Soul Calibur, especially back when he was Siegfried.

Muh nigga

Best murderhobo

I have a weakness for the "Masked Psychopath With No Discernable Motive" villain archetype

Most hilarious asshole ever.