/swg/ - Maybe She's Born With It? Edition

Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego, lore and everything else Star Wars related

Previous Thread: Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZkpXpbJ1

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Scum and Villainy&d=v4!s!110:18,107,35,-1,-1,128:20:-1:;111:18,43,23,-1,-1,128:20:-1:&sn=Unnamed Squadron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only like the Jedi. I don't care about any other aspect of Star Wars. That's why I loved the prequels and the Clone Wars.

The fact that some people hate the Jedi and Sith and can enjoy Star Wars without including those things at all is odd to me.

Personally, I much prefer the WWII in space aspect. The dogfights especially.

I like the space ships, and western feel to Star Wars (smugglers, bounty hunters, etc). I don't mind the Jedi and Sith dynamic, but the Jedi especially feel a bit overemphasized at times. The first prequel is the only one I absolutely despise. The second just bothers me because its 99% green screen CGI and 1% acting. But I liked the whole detective Obi-Wan theme. The third was the only prequel I actually think is really good.

I think the biggest issue I have with Jedi, is they sometimes feel far too... Spess muhreen. Not in armor, or weapons, anything like that. I'm talking in how they get so much focus it detracts from other aspects of the stories. The difference however is that 40k is insufferable and such shit, because it's nothing but marines and a few things to cameo as bullet catchers. Whereas Star Wars is still a lot of fun for me, because Jedi are just another part of it and not stealing the entire goddamned show.

I've got two questions /swg/
>The campaign I'm about to run's premise is: "Instead of the prequels, Star Wars was soft rebooted into a 90's Saturday Cartoon/Anime. Is this an autistic idea or not (for a campaign setting/tone) ?
>The players in this campaign are new to tabletop, what are some ways to introduces the system's (Saga Edition) mechanics via a sort of "Vertical Slice" aboard their shitty beat up YT Freighter ?

I miss the idea that Jedi were Space Ronin who dispensed justice wherever they went with their space magic.

I'd say go the Star Wars Rebels route.

As far as mechanics go, I haven't played much of the tabletop rpgs. The old DnD 3.0 one is the only one I played, and even that was just a single session.

Trying to come up with starship names that emphasize Star Wars' WWII influences for writefaggotry reasons. The USN-Alliance transition is easy enough. DDs get named after Alliance heroes, BBs after planets, CAs and CLs after cities, etc. The IJN-Empire transition is a bit tougher, though. Some anons in past threads suggested literal English translations of IJN warship names but there are a few for which I can't find easy translations.

Any suggestions for naming equivalents to ships named after provinces (Kaga, Nagato, Mutsu), mountains (Kirishima, Haruna, Hiei), shrines (Katori), etc.?

Has there been an update to the release date of Imperial Veterans other than Soon(tm)

I thought so too. Right now the plot is " The PCs, Raymus Antilles, R2D2/C3P0, and Rahm Kota have wacky highjinks trying to deliver the death star plans across the galaxy that mirrors IV V VI"

Saturday Morning Star Wars is perfectly fine

Not too familiar with Saga Edition's mechanics, but whatever it is that causes mechanical failure that needs immediate repairs is probably the way to go.

Thing is, the Empire has a long-established tradition of naming ships after monsters (Chimaera, Hydra, Gorgon, etc), aggressive adverbs and nouns (Dominant, Adamant, Vengeance) or phrases (Death's Head, Iron Fist, Arc Hammer). Instead of Imperial Japan, you might want to look at the Royal Navy's naming conventions. Or just throw in the Yamato for the hell of it

It'll almost definitely probably be released in 2016. unlike Wave 9 or Heroes of the Resistance

It's crazy autistic but if you and your players like it more power to you. Especially for slice of life freighter games Edge of the empire would be perfect so not sure why you're running Saga but I'd say focus on what kind of peeps your guys want to be. Sprinkle in some combats that are cool but fast (or as fast as d20 can be) so your players don't get overwhelmed. If they seem excited about role play focus on that, if combat really grabs them veer that way. Try to avoid the weirder stuff like starfighter rules in the first session while people learn the basics

I would use FFG Starwars, but I know Saga inside and out and when your teaching new players who are completely new, its best that you have an extensive knowledge of the system.

Fair enough. I ran a lot of saga back in the day and enjoyed it but after making the switch I'm running 1-2 sessions of FFG a week and never looking back.

>Thing is, the Empire has a long-established tradition of naming ships after monsters
Sorry, I should have clarified--Legacy comics era, so I'm dealing with Fel/Krayt Empire stuff, which isn't nearly as well fleshed out. There's a bit more liberty to screw around with names due to decades of cultural shifts. The Fel Empire stuff I can spin into being the Royal Navy since they're the good guy empire. Krayt's Sith Empire, on the other hand, I'd like to turn into the IJN and Kriegsmarine.

>Yamato
Maybe, but I'd rather have Jedi Prinz

I just found Star Wars Empire at War gold pack among a bunch of old stuff. I don't know where it came from or if its any good. Anyone ever play this before?

I enjoyed it. Good shit.

You want a good resource for Imperial ship names? Go look up Decepticon names. They are VERY interchangable.

For example: Tell me which of the following are Decipticons or Star Destroyers

Lawbringer
Sinnertwin
Shockwave
Deaths Head
Juggernaut
Havoc
Thundercracker

Whelp, stealing this.

Space Combat is great, Ground combat can be frustrating, the Thrawn's Revenge Mod is incredible.

This is an excellent idea

Also, both Decepticon and Star Destroyer names work great if you can't think of decent names for your Chaos Warships in BFG.

Rippersnapper is the coolest name of any transformer ever.

I think it sounds cool for sure but not sure the culture would change much, since the Sith imperials would be the really old guard guys who romance palpatine's empire and the remnant so they'd try to align themselves to that as much as possible. I could see them throw in some Sith names for sure like Pride of Krayt or Korriban's Fury. I'm shit at ship names

>Sinnertwin
Gotta be a Decepticon, right? ... Right?

Yep. Him, Rippersnapper, Blot, Hun-Garrr and one other guy... Jacknife? Are all Terrorcons who form a completely ridiculous combiner. I *think* it was Menasor?

Lemme check.

Nope, that last guy was called Cutthroat and the combiner was ABOMINUS.
Which is another good Star destroyer / Chaos Warship name.

>ABOMINUS
I don't know why but this brings to mind an Interdictor with a particularly brutal Captain at the helm...

>since the Sith imperials would be the really old guard guys who romance palpatine's empire and the remnant so they'd try to align themselves to that as much as possible
Not really, no. Krayt was considered a heretic by classical Sith (including ancient Sith Lord ghosts) and his cult had different goals, philosophy, and political dealings than the old Sith. Plus, Krayt's bunch took power in the 120s-130s ABY, long after most of the true old guard had died out. There's grounds for a bit of cultural shift, and one that I'm trying to ramp up because I'm not a fan of the excessive stagnation brought about by Legends' lazier artists and writers.

Yeah, and that's a suggestion that was given to me before. I'd like to make the Decepticon cheat sheet a last resort, though. First, I'm going to see how much more Space IJN I can get.

It's very Marvel Comics Star Wars isn't it?

...come to think of it, I think Abominus was a Marvel Comics era creation as well. Maybe that's why?

There's Serji-X Arrogantus, douchebag swoop ganger

The Force: Maybe she's born with it?
Maybe it's midi-chlorians

I've been fucking with y-wings with dorsal turrets and BTL-A4. I won't go so far as to say they're awesome but with a mobility droid it is tough to beat 22pts for the value. I run 2 with named HWK tlts but you could easily run 4 and a Z for maximum dakka.

The Imperial system fleet I'm working on slowly fluffing up uses enemies of the Empire in their ship names, to remind all crewers what they're fighting to stamp out.

Some examples are Sympathizer, Smuggler, Deserter, Impostor, etc.

The flagship is the ISD Traitor

Pic unrelated. I wish I could paint good.

That would be an interesting list. 4 thugs with it could fit in unhinged and prox mines. Tear up low agility with double taps, drop mines on agile enemies.

27pts buys you a thug with an Unhinged astro, Prox Mines, and Extra Munitions. You can do a lot worse with 27pts...

Oh, Droids... you were mostly tolerable if I fast-forwarded through 3PO's "hilarious" antics. Also, your theme tune was rad.
Oh, Star Wars v1 #7-12... you were the first official Star Wars story after the first movie, and you were dumb as shit.

Honestly issues 7-12 felt like "Oh shit, this is going to be an Ongoing instead of a Limited, let's just rehash Magnificent Seven until we get some real plots lined up."

So they went full circle?

To be fair, Marvel licensed just about everything they could get their hands on - they even tried having a Logan's Run ongoing after the movie adaptation ended. That lasted... oh, about 2 issues.

Similarly, Marvel's 2001 adaptation went waaaaaaay beyond the scope of the movie, but was ultimately responsible for giving us Machine Man 2020 as well as the whole 2020 setting.

Actually, I always found that new players was the best time to switch systems because they weren't entrenched in the old one and tend not to mind if you flip a rule or change it later.

And then there was the time Alice Cooper was canon in Marvel...

or you could all learn WEG d6 together.

Farlander Papers and Stele Chronicles movies when?

Whenever the continuity executives decide those are cannon again.

Ew.
Honestly, that makes having pride on your ship quite difficult.
It's like the US naming his carriers Adolph Hitler, Hiro Hito or Osama Ben Laden.

On the other hand, I really dig that color scheme. What's the emblem?

it is undoubtedly one of my all-time favourite game
there are many great mods too
it was a real shame filefront closed
the amount of material there was like heaven (not just full-fledged mods, but also models,units maps etc)

What is the interaction between those two cards ?
Does the defender takes 2 not-cancellable-by-any-mean damages no matter what ?

Yep

If you choose to use accuracy corrector each time sure. It's two upgrades at 5 points total and range 1, but it's a strategy. Unless I'm mistaken only the VCX-100 can do that though.

So I've been toying around with the idea of doing a short Legacy era campaign using all the books, I'm writing up premades for it and I'm a little stuck, I'll have 6 players so i wanted to make 2 careers out of all 3 books. So far I have an Imperial Knight (Shii-cho Knight), An Imperial missionary (Colonist Doctor), and a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter (Gadgeteer).

I was thinking of a GA spec force soldier (Commando) but i feel it could be too similar to Bounty hunter.

Does anyone have good ideas for careers in the legacy era?

What said. Maybe add a little alliterative modifier to each one. Like Sympathizer Sinker. Smuggler Smasher, Deserter Destroyer, Imposter Imploder and the flagship could be Traitor Trouble.
Something like that to insure everyone knows YOU'RE not the traitors.

Only te VCX can do it with the Autoblaster Turret and Accuracy Corrector. But other ships can do something similar using the Autoblaster Cannon instead, rolling 3 dice in arc (Range 1), and defaulting to 2 hits if you don't get 3. These ships are the B-Wing, Lambda Shuttle, and Aggressor.

That's an 8pt combo though, which is a LOT for a Range 1 weapon that isn't a turret.

You COULD possibly run it on an dual Iggy list, hell if that's the only cannon you're bringing you might not even need to bring the usually mandatory B.

Something like this maybe?

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Scum and Villainy&d=v4!s!110:18,107,35,-1,-1,128:20:-1:;111:18,43,23,-1,-1,128:20:-1:&sn=Unnamed Squadron

Don't get me wrong, this is a super super janky idea that should never work. But, if you can leverage C's boost to get within Range 1 of the target you can be sure to put 2 unblockable damage on the target, or if they're something like a shuttle or a Y-Wing, you go with your primaries. Your boost nets you a free evade action so pair it up with a focus if you aren't glitterstimming that round or a TL if so, either on the target or the guy you might be targeting next round.

The other guy abuses PTL, Adv. Sensors and the Aggressors monstrous amount of green maneouvers to get ridiculous action economy from a more traditional Iggy build. Although without B he wont have the same margin for error as usal. so keep those Target Locks coming.

Interestingly enough, I have seen Autblaster Cannons in IG lists, before. Nothing like that, combining C and D... Not a bad idea, really. The nastiest list I saw it in, was B and C, both outfitted with Heavy Laser AND Autoblaster , but no Accuracy Corrector shenanigans. The two cannons together, while fucking expensive, left no "safe" range to be in arc of.

Space Battleship Iowa when?

I mean it's not like they have any real contradiction with existing nucanon as far as I'm aware.
Explain Farlander's absence as him having been killed at the Spacey Hook Lightsabering.

The biggest inconsistency would be Project Shantipole. Or rather the old canon B-Wing project, compared to the new "Rebels" episode with the B-Wing Prototype.

That said, I actually liked that episode...

Project Shantipole is the Alliance's ongoing efforts to refit the Quarrie-prototype 'Blade-Wing' into something they can easily produce that has effective field applications suited to the Rebellion's need for long-range strike fighters with, you know, working hyperdrives.

Not that hard to reconcile.
Issues with the prototype wind up sending the whole project back to the lab for a few years, with Shantipole being the end result, and the first mass produced B-Wings coming out of it.

oh hey Cracken is back in canon! always happy to see an old face back.

Meh. Wake me when Best Blue Face is back in canon.

So we've got the father, but will we be getting the son as well?

I am the exact opposite. Jedi were a lot cooler when they were rare as hell and near mythic in status. Now you cant walk 4 steps without bumping into one.

Which makes no goddamn sense that everyone would consider them mythology when they were PART OF THE GOVERNMENT back in living memory for the OT. People treat em like ghosts yet they pop up nonstop.

Not to mention with them showing up all the time, they always steal the spotlight from other, more interesting characters. Or worse, we'll get a cool character and then, lo and behold, he just HAS to be force sensitive. Because we cant have a cool character who aint force sensitive overshadowing the jedi now can we.

It just frustrates me that everything has to be about the force when there's so many other great subjects in the lore like the scum and villainy, the dogfighting and space combat, the interesting wildlife and creatures on all the alien worlds, the cutthroat political enviornment of the Imperial military and government, the republic spy rings, etc etc.

I just want stories that dont involve jedi or force sensitives in away way to not be so goddamn rare. That way a jedi would actually be something special or meaningful when they pop up.

We can only hope

Yeah. Even with the changes to canon that Rebels made to the B-Wing origins, it's still possible to make Farlander canon again, along with his papers.

I think the nail in the coffin though, is if they pull a Horton Salm on him by naming the surviving Y-Wing in A New Hope (like they did to Horton in Jedi, with Poe's mom). If that happens to Keyan's Y-Wing call-out, then it's pretty safe to say Farlander and Steele will never be considered canon by the powers that be.

Again, Poe's mother flies an A-Wing at Endor, not a Y-Wing. That's Norra Wexley, mother of side character "Snaps" Wexley in TFA. So, even worse actually.

Muh bad. I knew it was Nora Wrexley, but for some reason I was thinking that was Poe's mum's name.

Even so, yeah... Retconning Horton out of Jedi is dumb.

Less "when" and more "if." I've only started reading through her history and still trying to figure out how many times she and Enterprise were in the same battle. Enterprise's appearances currently take priority because, y'know, muh starfighters.

Myself and some friends are looking to start up an Imperial Assault campaign. I haven't played the game much, none of us have really.

I've got all the wave 1 stuff and a smattering of random packs lying around. Any suggestions or tips for relative newbies?

Spacebump

>PART OF THE GOVERNMENT

CIA operatives are part of the government but I think you'd still be kind of weirded out meeting one in person the first time. Regardless, there are only a few thousand of them in the entire galaxy and they wield magic powers that most people have barely heard described. Some guy living across the street from the Temple during the republic probably would be more familiar with them sure but some hick from Nar Shaddaa is only gonna know drinking stories. Plus the Jedi are pretty secretive and even have their own vault in their library and crap like that. Most citizens are likely not privy to Jedi "secrets"

>TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR STAR WARS REBELS WHERE A NEW THREAT IS APPROACHING

>Thrawn: Ezra Bridger! your tricks may work on lesser men but I can assure you that you are no match for me!

>Ezra: I guess we'll see admiral PAWN! HA HA Catch me if you can!

>Thrawn: Why you- (slips on banana peel) WAAAA

>Ezra: Don't be blue my man! Better luck next time!

>DONT MISS A SECOND OF ACTION!

While the nu-canon hasn't exactly been a bed of roses, I don't think anyone working on it could greenlight shitting on the pinnacle of the old EU like that.
R-right?

Well Rebels so far has had Lando banging underage girls and Leia use some of the worst dialogue ever with Ezra to flirt(?) with him so I wouldn't be blow away

If they greenlit Thrawn, then people would clamor for Pellaeon and Mara.

And Mara, while a women who kicks ass and takes names and who never suffers from the Depowering Grab Area, and (from a certain point of view) actively resists the happily ever after for some time.... look she's just too white.
Not that I'd mind a Latina/African Mara with a delicious booty, but you know what I mean.

>Just too white

Ok I don't want to open up this stupid culture war bullshit again but seriously? One black guy and now there will never be white people? Rey is white!

But sexy redhead Mara vs sexy Latina or black Mara? Whoever wins we fucking win

I was making a joke. Also, current EU doesn't seem like an environment where Mara WOULD come back. They're trying to 'move forward' by making the mistakes of the past and that means new characters and new worlds and entirely NEW realms of shlock!

I have to honestly say... Of all the old-canon stuff that I think might get recanonized, Mara isn't one of them... At least with Shadows of the Empire, the YT-2400 and Black Sun are both official. So there's hope for Starvipers, Xizor, Guri, and totally-not-Han-Solo-guys!. Mara, while really fucking cool, and I loved her in the comics and Jedi Knight games, I just don't think we've got a chance of aeeing recanonized.

>Hi Rey, welcome to lost Jedi shit-hole! Only you and I are here, and my smoking hot redheaded wife who's going to tie you down and teah you how not to suck at the force.

>by making the mistakes of the past

On that we can definitely agree. Tie-in media will always be the same, some great, some fuck awful, most mediocre. Just wait until they flush it all down the toilet again in 10 years when they decide to make another trilogy. ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT STAR WARS!

>But sexy redhead Mara vs sexy Latina or black Mara? Whoever wins we fucking win
Can I cast my vote for vietnamese/laotian/general SEA Mara?

>Tie you down and teach you how to not suck at the force

Where's Tailheads when you need him?

I wonder if darkside girl would come out for a ride on my bike and some icecream?

well when youre the only black guy in the universe what else is there to do?

Probably. Scout troopers must get so much more poon than any other branch of the Corps.

Downside is they get murdered and eaten by the natives a lot more than any other branch of the corps

Everything has a price I suppose.

Too white?... Oh, you're afraid of red-heads aren't you? Yeah wots face wouldn't last five minutes with a pissed Mara, her hair reflecting her temper.

All the while Finn takes it up from that pilot guy and C-3PO

>Not wanting to get reamed by Poe

What are you gay?

I've always been put off by TR's tech advancement. Like, Imperial heroes have to die for galactic technology to advance? Dumb.

how, how would they not be well known? They served as generals with FLEETS AND ARMIES NAMED AFTER THEM. Not to mention how they liked to lead from the front and usually were in the thick of the fighting.

How the fuck would they not be showing up in the news? Did the republic have a full media blackout? Entire planets being liberated clearly know who was leading the armies sent to save them if the shows are anything to go by.

There is no excuse whatsoever with the new movies and shows that people wouldnt know about them. Unless a planet had been removed from civilization for centuries, theyd had to have at least seen some news clippings of major victories, not to mention the fact that palpatine straight up wiped them out and told everyone about it.

Seriously, give me one good argument how civilized space at least wouldnt know about the jedi by a new hope. And Im talking a legitimate reason they wouldnt believe jedi exist. Because if theres something that makes this bullshit make sense I'd love to hear it. I get why say, Tatooine is largely not believing it given theyre a backwater who probably never got much news anyways, but a major world, like Coruscant or Corellia? Theres no way they wouldnt have old videos laying around or text.

The only way the "jedi were a myth" thing works is if the clone ears took place a hundred or more years ago from a New Hope's point of view. But thats obviously not true given Obi Wans age, not to mention that skywalker is in his 20's roughly and he was born at the end of episode III.

Basically Im just pissed that the prequels completely fucked up the mystery and feel the OT had and needed to vent. Im done now I promise.

20 years of misinformation under a totalitarian regime has a tendency to distort the truth.

Thrawn is alpng with Emperor, Tarkin and Vader as "Run away from" enemies in Rebels. There is only draws and loses

I don't think anybody doubts the Jedi's existence in the OT. They just may not have perfect understanding of what they are. Sure people have heard that they were larger than life warriors with "mystical abilities," but would you neccessarily believe that? And if they were so magic, how'd they all get wiped out by regular troops? There are people who still believe that vaccines cause autism, so clearly even having access to information is no guarantee of belief. A good dose of imperial propaganda mixed with the regular amount of mistrust/misinformation about Jedi makes the mystical view of Jedi in the OT pretty believable. Throw in that they actually ARE magic and that shit sustains itself for generations

Like the inquisitors? They handled that role so well I must have pissed myself with fear in every episode.

the problem is that even in the OT, obi-wan was referred to as having been a general in the clone wars.
now, I think that a better way of handling that in the PT would have been for the jedi AS A WHOLE to have been a fairly mysterious organization, with obi-wan being something of a loose canon for openly serving in the republic's military. so instead of all jedi generals all the time, you have two, obi-wan and anakin, his protege. and hell, in a galactic scale war, one general is not going to be all that memorable, doubly so if obi-wan isn't openly calling himself a jedi, so that as far as the public knows, he's just another soldier, and especially if after the jedi purge (which should have been secret) starts, they just list him as "KIA in a starfighter crash" or somesuch late in the war and no public news source ever calls him a jedi after that.
twenty years on, and he'd just be a name recognized by history nerds and nobody else, just like about 99% of the generals in WWII, with none but a few (like bail organa) knowing that he was a jedi, too

In addition to what others have said, consider the chances of actually getting to meet a Jedi, let alone actually discuss what the fuck their space mysticism is about. There are only, what, less than a hundred thousand before the Clone Wars? Consider this in a galaxy that has millions of people and countless worlds, the chances of actually running into one are infinitesimally small unless you're either directly participating in the war when and where they are, or are just lucky.

So this means that, as far as the average person is concerned, the Jedi are these distant religious figures that the Republic uses sometimes that are now generals. They've heard the rumors of the mystic powers, but never really seen them in action outside of what war footage might be available to the general public- something that I bet the Empire wasn't exactly super keen on distrusting outside of propaganda.

So, they can probably believe Jedi exist in most places, but what they do, what they stand for, how it all works? And really, again, people might remember the Jedi, but they don't remember them personally, and that's a kind of thing that can easily get lost in the confusion that was the transition to the Imperial government.

can you still use evade token on this ?

Nope. Because using an Evade token counts as if you rolled an Evade on the green die in addition to your roll.

It's really not that bad. Autoblaster Cannons are largely considered of questionable worth (5pts), and aren't even worth taking on Scyks for 21pts at cheapest. Autoblaster Turrets can be nasty, but have a very limited range of 1. So the best aces, like Soontir, can stay at Range bands 2 or 3 (The Ghost will never be above PS 7).

As a very new player I was more thinking about having a lothal rebel autoblaster +accuracy correct protecting a dash rendar outrider HLC...
Wanted to be sure it works, because even if it's a dirt cheap list, i still want to buy useful ship for now (before going for the cards)