>REQ moons instead

MOTHERFUCKER

Hold XLM until the 7th

Well not at the same time

Same here bro

That's why they said and, dingus.

Who XLM 20k plus bois? Feels good. Post ur Boi puccis

Patience user. Jesus. They aren’t going to moon at the exact same time

buddy REQ moons this week, the correct answer was all in REQ then XLM, but stay in XLM now, it'll have fatter gains anyway.

whats on 7th user ?
need to unload my 0.07 BTC asap

I've been patiently holding REQ through the ridicule and FUD while totally worthless and fleeting shitcoins like POWR mooned around me.

Well you faggots, and ladybois and your skateboards, time to watch REQ fortunes grow on our trajectory to 25,000 SAT.

Take the third option: OMG.

if we go to 25000 sats
that's 250 x, I would do moer than retire my unborn grandkids would retire.

that user was right, i hold both REQ and XLM. they're both gold. hold your XLM tight and buy some REQ while youre at it.

140k XLM checking in, wanna buy more before the 7th

>not being all in on RCN instead

What's happening on the 7th?

conference in korea

i wouldnt expect anything

XLM will probably dump HARD if they dont announce something since people have stupid expectations now.

it'll pump beforehand, then dump when it turns out to be nothing

Still holding though? How much and when fo you plan on selling?

Im still confused about the value proposition of the token

do you actually need to buy req to use the platform, as far as I am aware you do not

I understand tokens are burned by the transaction fees but how do they have any value in the first place if there no reason to buy them

buddy you have to buy tokens to make transactions or portions of tokens, these tokens are then accumulated and burnt. These tokens are bought off the open market. Essentially this means if the platform is highly popular then at a low price they burn a shit ton of tokens, at a high price they burn less tokens, but they guarantee they will buy tokens from the open market with transaction fees to burn them. This means you holding the tokens will always have a buyer, it's just how long u wait for them to accumulate the fees to burn ur token. in essence it goes like this say 10k worth of transactions go through with a .5% fees 50 dollars worth of fees. These are gonna buy tokens off the markets and burn those tokens. But if the market is only selling at 50 dollar it buys one token and burns it. So if you buy a ton and hold it, and the platform becomes popular u can sell ur token to request at a massive amount.

was looking for an explanation like this , thanks user