Your current PC finds himself before Khârn the Betrayer! How well do they fare?

Your current PC finds himself before Khârn the Betrayer! How well do they fare?

It'd probably end horribly on my PC's part. I'm unaware of how Khornates would view religious magic (4e Cleric) and if they'd just round it up as being psyker abilities in the first place.

I really don't think it'd go well when Kharn gets auto-hit with 87 HP worth of wounds.

My dude has no blood or combat abilities. Kharn ignores it complely.

I'm playing a battle clown. Are you ready for FUN!

I roll for SAN and Fear, fail both of those, then die in the ensuing combat round as the two heavy gunners who both had Autocannons were seperated from the medics and I.

>no combat abilities
Unimportant to Kharn, he still reks you.
>no blood
Unimportant as well, but I, on the other hand, am curious.

Not so good. I play a 2nd level bard, and as convincing as he might be with peasants and petty nobles, he probably would not fare so well with this particular threat.

I'm betting instantly smashed into paste, to be honest.

My Sororitas might beat him on initiative, at which point she'd be praying a single maximal plasma pistol shot kills him before his charge takes her apart right through her power armor.

They just teleport away.

>Kharn severs my PC's head, places it on his belt.
>Severed head continues to smack-talk and berate him.
Teach him to mess with a skeleton.

... I'm playing a Solar Exalt who has melee and athletics favored and a couple hundred summoned Demons. I have them hold him off while I conjure up my Warstrider and then proceed to make the Chosen of Khorne cry like a little bitch at the sword point of the Chosen of the Sun.

>Turn invisible
>Fly away
>Open 50 ft pit beneath him
>Summon 2 ton giant pit-shaped boulder above the pit

I think he'd be fine.

That should disable him put probably won't kill him. I think Power Armour can take 2 ton rock falling from 50ft.
Oh and I'm pretty sure Plasma weaponry can melt rock. IIRC Kharn has Plasma Pistol, so he may actually make his way out of there eventually.

my 3.5e ranger would probably be fucked, he's a powerful ranger but he's pretty squishy.

my pathfinder sorceror would be backed by an entourage of undead minions and offer him a job helping him #rekt entire kingdoms. not for any personal gain, mind, but just because he revels in death and destruction.

Never said he had to kill him, just how he'd fair.

>"I can get Captain Sarrin back."

Fair enough.

I would die horribly. I am playing a 1st-level magic-Type minstrel from Ryuutama. She might try to make him smile with a belly-dance at first, but I highly doubt that would quell Kharn.

Khorne will get really angry if his champion presents him with the skull and/or blood of the defenseless.

not angry, just unimpressed. Unless that is ALL Kharn presents him with.

That was canon in... I think 3rd edition. Of Warhammer Fantasy.
Present day 40k Khorne is more simple than that, any blood is good, any skulls are worth taking.

Kharn would be nothing, since I am a literal god.

He doesn't have to make an offering every time he kills. Khorne only gets pissed if you try to offer him the skull of a weakling - he doesn't care if you kill them.

>EP
>Superhumanly strong, fast, and tough Olympian morph with posthuman shooting skills
I fire burst shots of AP assault rifle ammo into the eye lenses of his armor and hope I can blind him and force him to take his helmet off so I can hit him in the teeth with a frag seeker. Which may or may not kill him, but will hopefully slow him down enough to let me escape.

Eldtritch God-Eater.

I guess.. they just walk away from one another? I don't know? She really doesn't want to get caught up with more Warp spawn than herself.

Oh man this is a good one. I'll just go from my longest running campaign I'n in right now.

I'm playing a level level 52 Barbarian/Frenzied berserker/Norse berserker/Fighter in a heavily Modified 3.5E D&D system. I'm like literally the same person, even down to being a pretty cool guy to be around.

Even Kharn being Kharn, I bet my character is physically stronger than him. With all my buffs up I hit about 103 str, although I can't actually control who my character attacks. However, I also don't have adamantium armour covering most of my body, or a bolter, or ten thousand+ years of experience killing anything that moves. I would classify our melee weapons as about equal, mine is a major artifact at this point and I think Gorechild and it are about on tier. , but Kharn would take it like 7/10 times. The 3/10 times my PC takes it would be me using Supreme power attack on a full attack option and Kharn getting one shot. If it goes into a longer fight Kharn will just outrange and outmove me and spray me down with the bolter (which I assume would do absurd damage to an unarmoured target, even with 2000+ HP) then moving in to finish me off with GoreChild.

He just removes his skull, and then hopes he won't be very interested in attacking the rest of this rusty old pile of bones.

He spams VATS and runs around until Kharn gets caught in some scenery. Then he just chips him down with shotgun shots until Kharn ragdolls. Such is life for the Fallout enemy.

He dies bravely.

But he dies.

>fires arrow
>*plink

Well, shit

>Dapper Khornate Raptor in Black Crusade.
I say! Blood for the Blood God, old chap!

Nice try mr skillington, but look at his belt, looks deeply interested in skulls to me

PC gets oneshotted in one round, but the rest of the party can easily use said round to flank him and put him down - then rez

B-but if I just give him it then we'll be cool, right?
I mean, this Khorne bloke isn't interested in the rest, is he?

We go on bro adventures.

For the guy in the Fire Emblem campaign, it depends on whether or not Kharn noticed him yet. If Kharn noticed, he's gonna get his head axed off. If Kharn didn't notice yet, he's gonna discover that servants of Khorne are obnoxiously magic resistant before his head gets axed off.

Alternatively, my Maid RPG character gets ignored entirely because she's blatantly a robot and has no blood to spill nor skull to claim.

>Gunslinger wielding WWI-era firearms
>no superhuman abilities to speak of

Welp.

>Grey Knight

Very likely dead, died how any Grey Knight would want to die though.

>heavily cybernetically-enhanced battle Hutt with Force abilities, repulsor-assisted combat armour and a lightsaber built into one arm
>his armour and toughness is pretty close to Marine-tier, the last time he was in a fight he completely ignored being set on fire with a flamethrower and nearly killed something the GM stated was meant to be a challenge for three by himself before going down to equipment failure and stun weapons

Probably dead, but not before a truly epic battle. Although the Verpine sniper rifle he just got might be able to slow Kharn down by just knocking him down again and again from stupidly long ranges.

Ah-ha! Surely, the lord of change has already arranged things in such a way that my chances of victory are 100%!

>How well do they fare?
Poorly, very, very poorly.

>Looks at Kharne
>Looks and revolver and adamantine sheathed claws
>looks back at Kharne
>Hopes to all that is unholy that Kharne nat 1s his will save against touch of gracelessness so she can haul ass out of there

Or who knows, maybe Kharne would have no interest in fighting a possessed mannequin

>Look at Kharn
>Look at my claymore and knight shield
>I dont think i have enough Estus Flasks.jpg
>Fuck it.avi
>I live! I die! I live again
>YOU DIED. Jpg
>Well, shit

So you're saying he set things in order? As in, caused the opposite of chaos?

Maybe, maybe not. Your move mortal. Whatever the outcome is Just As Planned! Kekekekekeke

1 lvl ranger that I plan to make the moment I get to play tabletop at last?
Well, how dwarves say: Losing is fun!

Step on him with my Evangelion, Khorne will have to revive him again LOL

Playing a level 6 Sorcerer 5e. Use metamagic to fire all cannons as quickly as possible, as i have no escape magic. Well, I did my best

That warforged battlemaster becomes a member of Kharn's warband together with his mercenaries, if Kharn doesn't attack right away.

khorne doesn't care if you use magic or not. so long as you have blood to let flow. being a user of magic would just be a bonus

"Hey, wanna go fuck up some Slaanesh-worshipping faggots?"

what's the point of playing a god

That depends. Can Kharn beat the Hulk?

>Khorne doesn't care if you use magic.

>immune to nonmagical weapons
>on the other hand, pretty interested in BLAHD and quite fighty
How about some bloody cooperation, ey?

>5e lvl 4 sorceress with a focus in necromancy and conjuration.
I don't suppose Kharn would go easy on a 15 year old. Otherwise, I'm dead faster than a fly stuck to the bottom of his boot.

>be me
>lotro elf champion
>s-surely my sword, armor and fighting skills are enough to take on the forces of evil
Tulkas halp

Can a Navigator's third eye still kill him? If so, I have a shot. Otherwise teleport.

>Stars Without Number engineer/technician
Khârn has a nice new skull, my combat expertise only goes as far as "is an okay shot with a pistol." Evading him is a possibility, it's just a matter of slowing him down long enough to slip away, and my character is very good at thinking on his feet.

No, Khorne despises magic users.

Fingolfin wounded a much more powerful evil. Other elves killed balrogs. Surely you can handle a single Space Marine?

>being a user of magic would just be a bonus
He's saying Kharn'll kill you regardless.

>a single space marine
Uh, you know that Khârn is the greatest champion of the Blood God after Angron, right?

Look at this twink elf making excuses for why he's unable to make his ancestors proud.

That's why Khorne is so angry, all the skull on his throne just won't shut up.

Zaji'im Alisaphic, AD&D Lvl 15 Paladin
>Chosen champion Armok the bloody
>3 attacks per round
>1d6+33 damage against the Corrupt/Demons
>21 AC

Kharn the Betrayer, heck of a guy
>Chosen champion of Khorne, the Lord of Skulls
>~6 attacks per round
>S6-7, AP2
>3+ Armor Save

Basically looks like it boils down to an un/holy champion STR vs DEX duel. Both gods should be pleased with the bout, no matter what the outcome is.

>Victorian WoD Vampire
>Master swordsman
>some Celerity+Potence fuckery
>Sword forged by Tremere to be indestructible and cut anyhing
>Also sometimes uses chain with a hook
>coincidently named Lucius

IT. IS. ON.

>lvl 5 drow sorcerer
I'd get the fuck out fast and magically.

In the course of the campaign, my character survived:
>A warp drive explosion
>Point blank melta fire
>Unguided planetfall, without armour, and assisting a space marine
>Being gutted by a berserk Word Bearer
>Being stabbed repeatedly in the back with a power sword, before having someone else detonate melta charges on their person.
>Being teleported inside a keeper of secrets without possessing it, being pulled out later.

So In theory, I'd survive, but I couldn't win against him.

>Crysis 2

Well if worst comes to worst I can cloak and chip at him until he either dies, or gets bored.

D-daddy? Is it you?

>Amoral Scientist, imagine a cross between Rick and Cave Johnson
"I'll bet you a thousand skulls I can get your axe to be more lethal."

>Gnoll Shadowrunner
He'd die quickly, either from running or charging Kharn.

As i recall it, Khorne is "okay" with psykers because their powers come from themselves, but hate sorceress because they get their powers from rituals or deamons. not sure how that translates into DnD