drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47474809/#47480707
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47474809/#47482184
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Uru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well I'll post this here too:

>Are there any perks that would improve your compatibility with the Spartan program such that becoming a Spartan III would give you Spartan II level abilities?

I can't think of anything, but honestly Spartans aren't that great to begin with so I'm not sure why you'd want to be a Spartan anyway.

If you're determined to go through with this I'd advise some serious genetic modification.

The only reason S-IIs are so much better than S-IIIs is because of some 'perfect' genes.

I don't think so but there is stuff that will make you more likely to survive going through the Spartan program in the first place.

A Next Step in Deus Ex: Human Revolution should help with that

well if that's the case there is a perk for that in resident evil called Key genes.

Someone posted about Sekirei last thread.

Sperg about your harems, faggots.

just do what I did and marry a shape shifter with good acting talent, and you'll never have to worry about harem management

So I need an opinion on the KanColle jump. Hypothetically, if I were to give Seaport-hime the Memories Reborn perk what would she manifest?

Not Quite
The S-II program have more extensive, and expensive, mods over-all, and they are done when the person is a Child, which makes the mods take better

There are a number of Spartan IIIs that are IIs in all but name due to genetic lottery, if Key Genes does what it sounds like it should work.

Still would have been nice to see II in jump, especialy since the Spartan origin costs half your budget.

If it isnt a shitton of demon's i'll be dissapointed

But for real i wouldnt know

A seaport.

>-Key Genes (200CP): A majority of these viral agents are very deadly, yes. But at the same time, many of these viral agents are based on Progenitor... which requires a specific gene to fully bring out its potential. Problem is, it's really rare, to the point where 1 in 10 million people have this trait! Thing is... now you have it too. You will find yourself successfully bonding with Progenitor-derived viral agents, bringing out unusual traits. As a plus, your ability to accept genetic splices, grafts, or modifications while mitigating complications have increased significantly. Just don't let Umbrella find this out...
>As a plus, your ability to accept genetic splices, grafts, or modifications while mitigating complications have increased significantly
It mitigates complications, not makes them immediately more effective than before. You would be thinking of other perks in other jumps. Please don't make things up about jumps you didn't make.

No.

>Seaport-hime

Now she's a harbor, go full out and use Midway Island Princess instead.
that's not how I interpreted that and I'm sorry, also I thought you blocked me

My Sekirei Harem, or my Harem in general?

Probably had somebody who doesn't have you blocked alert them.

>Find Kingdom Hearts Jump
>Get Hyped
>Find that you can be a Heartless or a Nobody
>Get HYPED
>Full white emo
>Get some dark emo for lulz
>Aw Yiss
>Wake up in [location]
>Remember my jumps are few
>Remember most of jumper haxx power came from a emotion feedback loop combination that worked on RAEG
>Asura's wrath Mantra
>Soul Eater's Wrath Madness
>DC Red Lantern ring
>Bloodborne beast build
>Realize that I am without emotion
>Realize that includes RAGE
>Realize I have to deal with 1200 points of drawbacks
>Realize I have to do it without the rest of my haxx
>Realize It is good not feeling fear nor needing to poop
>FML

Having more than one waifu.

Spartan IIIs are also taken as children.

That picture makes no Sense for Sekirei, which is built on the idea of Harems.
At least remember to only use that image in contexts where it makes sense.

Sup, daddio?

That might be true, but the reason Team Noble performed so well was in part because all the S-IIIs on the team have the same perfect genes of the S-IIs, and their functionality is basically identical to S-IIs despite their inferior modifications.

It would seem that the genetics are actually more important than the hardware, at least for S-IIIs.

>Having more than one waifu will enrich your laifu
FTFY.

>Midway Island Princess
No.

Didn't this conversation end up inconclusive?
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47474809/#47480707
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47474809/#47482184

Well your interpretation is wrong, next time please read the perk.

I don't block anyone unfortunately.

No no. See. You were sold a false bill of goods. You want to know stuff that makes genetic enhancements more effective?

-Pixie Dust (Cho Aniki)
-Genetic Assimilation (Underworld)
-Crazy Theme: Biology (Swat Katz)
-Body Reshaping (Akame ga Kill)
-Adjuster (Sekirei)

Go there. Grab those perks. Then to make them as accurate as fucking possible:

-Essence Spinner (Starcraft: Zerg)
-Record of Evolution/Personal Analysis/The Science of Evolution (E.V.O. Search for Eden)

There's probably a lot more, but for making S-IIIs into S-IIs these are what you'll need as a base.

Learn them. Love them. Don't be a tool with them.

Sluts.

Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

>I don't block anyone unfortunately.

Well that's a fucking mistake and a half.

Ex-fucking-cuse me? I am MARRIED to all of my Waifus, thank you very much.

Mormon sluts.

I can't see why someone would want a harem, to be honest.

The only person who really should be blocked by anyone is Scatovore and that is hard since he doesn't namefag. Most everyone else who is here enough to be recognizable has something interesting to say at least on occasion.

And proud.

Wait who the hell is Scatovore?

The pretense of emotional bonds rather than seeing them as walking stacks of free perks and items perhaps?

Did they seriously think you would just take anyone on the human adventure.

You've got a group of people who you're going to be spending millennia with over the course of your life. You don't think you're going to want to fuck them at some point?

And we're talking about Tera right now.

Quite frankly, the only reason I can see in not blocking him is if he tries to pull a Terra Formars with your jumps.

He is basically That Guy, some of us have taken to calling him Scatovore because he should go eat shit.

Persistent troll who's trying to destroy Jumpchain by attacking authors. Red is his current favorite target, but he's jumped on pretty much anyone. He's finally starting to get banned, thank God.

What if mai waifu is more than one waifu?
What if I'm more than one waifu?
Or you?
We could go on all day.

So what jumps have the best cybernetics overall?

Fallout doesn't. But it does have a perk that doubles the effectiveness of all cybernetics from other jumps.

Damn it Foxcelot, this is serious business.
None of you're references!

It's not so much that I wanted a harem. It just kind of happened. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it happened, but it wasn't what I was initially Jumping for.

GUNNM by far has some of the best cybernetics around.

Well then you're jumping wrong.

I started calling him Scatovore because he causes shitstorms so he can feed on the resulting shit. Also because Antired is an empowering name and Scatovore isn't

>Well then you're jumping wrong.

>Bastion

... scuse me for a second, I need to kick a puppy.

I'd bet my money on either Symbiote or Blame! because they just take tech to extreme levels if a jumper starts reverse engineering shit.
In Symbiote you can fabricate anti-matter missiles and other strange matter in your fucking body, and you can get quantum computing processing.
Blame! cybernetics aren't really just handed out to you. You scavenge for them and reverser engineer the tech that the silicon life commonly use like high speed computing in their head, and assimilation/integration with technology through weird wire tendrils to integrate with networks. But the true craziness is old safeguard tech like Killy, the dude just tanks sun level temperatures. And dont get me started on Gravity Beam Emitters that are attached to arms.

Hey digger sorry but more questions
1 if memory serves you said there be opportunity's to get more Royal points if you decide to keep the throne, how many more?
2. Does more money more power include the mundane science you are "transcending"?
3. Can companions take the option to take I’ve got to be the One? In exchange for a discount on I want to be the One! ?
4. If I take that third scenario am I allowed prep time to get some stuff out of the warehouse, And make a few notes?
5. Is this a good idea for a companions build? Bear in mind he's kind of pigheaded
good Samaritan
Reach My Hands Out free for good Samaritan
Nothing in this World is Useless! Free for good Samaritan
Above the Influence -300 discounted for good Samaritan
Connect Shooter -100
briefcase of Gaia memories -200 taken from pool
6. Does ride out still function if you are a motorcycle rather than being on one? And how strictly are we defining motorcycle, i.e. a rollerhogg
7. Does everyone in a fusion à la prism driver need Two in One Jumper to gain the benefits or just the one?

GUNMM has some amazing stuff, the new Doom 2016 jump has crazy shit where you can increase the effectiveness of your cybernetics... Alpha Centauri has a perk where you can turn a LOT of your equipment or weapons into cybernetics... Supreme Commander has Symbionts, Ghost in the Shell has Cyberization, there's the Deus Ex jumps, there's SOMA's Structure Gel, there's UG Cells in Gundam: Future Century, and if you can crack it Transformers all work off of CNA, which is like DNA so you could possibly code technology to your DNA...

...plenty of shit.

Rolled 6 (1d8)

16. Changeling: The Lost

- Background: Drop-In
- "Age": 26 years old
- Seeming: Darkling
- Kith: Gravewright
- Court: Winter
- Wyrd 1 [Free/Mandatory]
- Glamour [Free/Mandatory]
- Clarity 2 [1 Free/Mandatory, Discount Drop-In, 950 left]
- Common Sense [Discount Drop-In] [900 left]
- Wyrd Image "Dead Doll" [800 left]
- Oneiromancer [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- Pledgesmith [400 left]
- Expert Talecrafting [0 left]
- Fetch'd [+0]
- Move On

>"After I fought that girl, something felt unusual. I think I might have... felt something. The strength of the dead is that we do not feel. To drink the sorrow of others, until I am numb again. That will be enough. I will not grow vulnerable and be destroyed. A broken doll is useless."

>1. SCP Foundation
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. Fallen London
>5. 8-Bit Theater
>6. Hellsing
>7. Disney Princess
>8. Ravenloft

Yeah, you're right.
I should go to bed.
Good night, /jc/.

Holy hot damn, my grammar. Midnight mobile posting is suffering.

*You can scavenge for tech and reverse engineer stuff like the Sillicon Life. They commonly use stuff like high speed thought computation,gravity blades that slice through kilometers of structure, weird nanomachines that rebuild your form in a safe area and can frequently integrate and/or assimilate technology into themselves such as attaching weird wire tendrils to computers to hack connections like pic related.

I don't have one.

I just have fanboys and fangirls.

None of them are getting any.

>ransformers all work off of CNA, which is like DNA
I wonder if I can use that to make Transformers using Geneforge stuff
With some modifications

Not even hugs?

You need a lot of work for it I feel.

Like a lot of work. Xenobiology, Transformers medical and engineering knowledge, some kind of nanite function to bridge the gap between flesh and machine, a sufficient power source or conversion method considering all Cybertronian stuff runs off of Energon...

This shit is not plug and play right out of the box.

I'm a dumb asexual asshole so ain't no one getting any.

Well obviously you need to work at it. That's why I said "With some modifications"
The Big Problem I can see is The Spark. An actual fucking Soul, that Primus gives all Transformers at their creation.

There's a modification in-jump that lets you produce Sparks.

Pretty much makes you Transformer Buddha-jesus.

Well considering in Transformers Prime Silas managed to make a walking talking Cybertronian mech suit without the Spark, and M.E.C.H. managed to revive a Cybertronian body by hooking a person up to it instead of a spark...

...I think you could work around it.

I completely forgot about that

I had no idea that any of this was a thing

Negima! perk "Gift of Chao" would allow you to create sentient robots with fully functioning souls. That perk was designed for crazy magi-tech.

17. Hellsing

- "Age": 23 years old
- Background: Drop-In [1400 left]
- Unassuming [Free Drop-In]
- Feared [1300 left]
- Unwavering [Discount Drop-In] [1200 left]
- Weapon Channeling [900 left]
- Dark Binding [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- Alucard's Embrace [Discount Drop-In] [100 left]
- Mysterious [0 left]
- Schrodinger's Cat [+0]
- It All Started On A Midnight Stroll In The Woods... [+0]
- Move On

>"He is dead, like me. Something made him take an interest in me before. Apparently I have since managed to bore him. Even so, he doesn't seem to feel like destroying me."

>"I don't understand anything that is happening."

Need a new Slot 6.

When one of the authors wakes up, I have some KH questions. I already asked this, but does Key For Any Lock work on things that are basically impossible to damage except by specific means, either because they only take chip damage from other sources, heal from other sources faster than you can practically damage them, or come back to life unless you use the right source? Can we learn skills we don't buy, like Glide, Dodge Roll, Double Jump, and Crystal Concepts? Does the answer change if a Companion picks one up? Speaking of Crystal Concepts, does a Companion's version cause items to drop as long as they're around? Does MP Rage stack with Save the Queen to restore full MP from spells you cast? If you turn it into a Keyblade with the MP Recover special can you get more MP than you started out with? Do we get change if we buy an item with a Munny Orb bigger than it, like picking up a discounted 300 CP item with our 200 Orb? Last, but certainly not least, Light, Dark, or Nothing? Not in terms of power, just your personal choice.

Akagi

I do not have a harem.

If I did, it would not encompass almost every female companion.

My primary means of maintaining team morale does not in anyway involve being the best lay in the multiverse, and having too many expression-based perks that make my headpats addictive.

There is no deepseated conflict among my companions because some are unwilling to accept headpats and hugs and want to have a more intimate relationship, and I don't want to for various reasons.

I am just an asexual, multidimensional expanse of holy light and tentacles desperately looking for a purpose in life.

I wouldn't say "revive" was the right word, they just stuck Silas' almost-dead body into it in order to control Breakdown's mostly-dead corpse with cybernetics. All the other Decepticons noticed he was basically lugging around dead transformer bits right away.

I dunno, I think looking at how Shockwave revived the Predacons would be a much cleaner way of integrating DNA with CNA given he basically cloned them from fossils.

King Arthur

>Reading Doom 2016 jump
>Notice the drawback that prevents you from stopping the Lazarus Wave
Does this mean it's possible to prevent the plot of the game if you act fast enough? Are there any demons to kill if you do prevent it? If it's possible to prevent the Lazarus Wave, I have to do it on principal in order to prevent a huge number of deaths, but at the same time killing lots of demons is kind of the whole point of going to Doom, I'm worried I'll be bored if all hell doesn't break loose.

Am I forced to choose between saving people and fighting demons, or am I misunderstanding things and the drawback just does something else?

Rolled 5 (1d8)

>1. SCP Foundation
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. Fallen London
>5. 8-Bit Theater
>6. Akagi
>7. Disney Princess
>8. Ravenloft

There are a good number of demons already on Mars before that event, you enter after the initial disaster but before the legit hell portal gets opened.

Breakdown was in pieces. Deader than dead. The fact that they put an almost-dead human body in, shoved energon into it, and woke them BOTH up without complication is a miracle in of itself.

Yeah they figured out Breakdown was a walking talking corpse being puppeted around almost immediately, but I imagine if they took the time to polish him up he could have really carried it for a lot longer.

Regardless, Shockwave's CNA cloning would probably be of big help. But he's far from the only guy who knows what he's doing is my point.

Oh, hugs are fine.
... actually, I can dole out hugs like candy. I'm a hugger. And a petter.
Sometimes, I ride around on top of Bowser's head, just hugging him.
My companions are too cute NOT to hug. Plus, after you spend some time with Neet, you just lose track of social boundaries.
Also, y'know, the whole "no one can stop me from hugging you" thing.

It gets a little awkward, a little whiplashy, when we land in cultures that are against those kinds of overt displays of affection.
Sometimes, with really special companions, we even h o l d h a n d s.

How has nobody used that on the Light of Terra.

Because Kancolle exists

Because we don't want to hear about the time your already massive space-faring penis went through CP-surgery and became sapient.

Rolled 6 (1d8)

18. 8-Bit Theater

- "Age": 28 years old
- Background: Black Mage [900 left]
- Player Character [Free]
- Black Mages [Free Black Mage]
- Token Evil Teammate [Discount Black Mage] [800 left]
- Non-Euclidean Geometry [Discount Black Mage] [600 left]
- The Power Of Love [Discount Black Mage] [300 left]
- Class Appropriate Outfit [Free]
- So Close, Yet So Far [+300]
- You... Blocked? [0 left]
- Move On

>"The dead do not feel disappointment. Anyone who believes otherwise is simply misinformed."

>"The living are of no concern. Those that prove to be threats are destroyed. Those that are too strong for destruction are avoided. That is how the dead remain intact."

>1. SCP Foundation
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. Fallen London
>5. King Arthur
>6. Akagi
>7. Disney Princess
>8. Ravenloft

My excuse is that I jumped Bayformers and the last thing I want is for awful, awful pop culture wisecraking assholes crewing my ship. Well, that and LoT being more than a hundred jumps apart from Transformers.

I mean sure, you could always luck out and get a true Decepticon but in that case you might as well hang out with Megatron long enough to see exactly how they spawn more protoforms, reverse engineer the Fallen's sun harvester machine's Energon generation systems and do some more tinkering to have the biotech portions of the ship burp out the badass biomechanical growly kind of Bayformers. Which we did.

Also, ew and no. I've always thought of it as more like a mix between a pet and sort of like a mouse cursor for the space-time continuum.

Hey ASA, I saw this and thought of you.

Where is this from?

I think he stopped being ASA in Mage the Awakening. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong though.

Thing about All-Spark Chosen is that it states you have to work with them and help them grow up.

So you could just raise them into Decepticons.

>All Spark Chosen (All) - You've been selected by All Spark to be Transformer Jesus-Buddha, you’ll become
>much more likeable and charismatic able to talk your way out of most situations with ease. Additionally
>the All Spark has given you an insight on life itself this gives you vast amount of wisdom that rivals the
>greatest Philosopher-Kings. Additionally with the secrets of life in your mind allowing you to create a
>Spark. Sparks take time to nurture only one every 9 months can be created and machines implanted with
>a spark become sentient but their mind is like a child’s which will “grow up” in 1 month.

Neat, thanks! Amazing how hard it is to find avatar pics with a suitably ominous vibe but don't go full Lovecraft.

Well, Awakening was where I was forced to accept my cause was not wholly suited for protecting the multiverse. Kingdom Hearts was the jump where my identity was obliterated to the point I am no longer a hivemind, and some of my powers being part of my innate self-image, or lack thereof now aren't functioning as they normally would. And now I'm just sort of lost and confused because of internalised Light and Nothing upon the bedrock of the new identity I've restored to myself, which I now suspect was anchored by things like Pure of Heart and user, It's You!, instead of being allowed to slide back into place with anti-spiral inertia.

Which would make me some sort of...quasi-spiral user? I don't even know anymore.

I can still do the Kuruso forms, for some reason. Maybe because they look a little like how I did before jumpchain?

Oh well. I went Prime anyway, so I'm back to clone robot armies.

19. Akagi

- Origin: Weekend Player
- Know-How [Free]
- A New Chance [Free Weekend Player]
- The Essence Of Gambling [Discount Weekend Player] [900 left]
- Not Enough, Never Enough [Discount Weekend Player] [700 left]
- A New Day [600 left]
- A New Fate [500 left]
- Blood Money [300 left]
- Mahjong Set [200 left]
- Perfectly Fair Dice [0 left]
- Move On?

>"Gambling. I do not see the point. I cannot bet my life - I am already dead. I cannot bet my feelings - I have none. I cannot bet my blood - it has long since dried up. I cannot bet my body - that, too, is dead. What is left to stake?"

Need a new Slot 6.

SOMA Gauntlet?

Ok so Lure of Darkness from Castlevania Jump. If I'm a Vampire, does that basically give me the abilities like that of Alucard (Castevania) with his ability to turn into a bat, wolf, mist, and his spells?

color me intrigued

Embrace the Spiral

Rolled 7 (1d8)

>1. SCP Foundation
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. Fallen London
>5. King Arthur
>6. SOMA
>7. Disney Princess
>8. Ravenloft

Hunter X Hunter.

Specifically, this guy- Gon Freecss.

I support this course of action.

Oh god, that was that ridiculous "grow up" bit during the ant arc, yeah?

Was nowhere near that scary in the manga.

Anyone know how well wraithbone reacts to magic, Im talking the stuff elsar make everything out of. If that doesnt pan out I will need to find some other durable mayerial with high mana absorbtion and retaining properties. Maybe some dragon bone or ruby.

>some other durable mayerial with high mana absorbtion and retaining properties
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Uru