Low IQ nigger here , I just bought 76 IOTA coins and 45 ARK coins , will I manage to get out the hood one day

Low IQ nigger here , I just bought 76 IOTA coins and 45 ARK coins , will I manage to get out the hood one day

Nah, You'll stay in the hood you fucking inbred

fuck off nigger

Fellow nig here. Get some litecoin and eth also. Good luck man.

That depends. Making money doesn’t guarantee you a way out of the hood.
Resist the temptation to spend and cut off toxic “friends” who lure you back to the hood. That’s my advice, if you choose to take it.
I don’t know if your coins will make you money, but you’re here, in this market. It’s a good place to be in 2017.

Don't be blind to the reality that there are white niggas too. Wealth is a state of mind. Live below your means while you move upwards and you'll never be in nigga mode.

>just bought 76 IOTA
O shit

Well if you are a low IQ nigger then yes Ark was the perfect choice user.

nigger you wont get anywhere with those coins, go gamble with low marketcap shitcoins or get a job

You're off to a good start considering you could have spent that money on malt liquor, fried chicken and some Jordan's. Good luck to you.

>76 IOTA coins and 45 ARK coins

iota is overextended af in my opinion, ark kinda is too

i would say put a small amount like that into one coin and just hope it moons then rinse and repeat.

Buy some SUMO

Prove you're black and I'll send you ETH

White boy here. Litecoin is your best bet.

congratulations, OP you know about crypto, you're gonna have your own hood on the moon in 10 years. I'll crack open a 40oz Lunar Liquor with you one day

Bruh... LTC

OP I'm fairly certain everyone in this thread is a straight up retarded nigger because no one is telling you to buy XLM! Solid IBM partnership, hold it long term and thank me later!

Sincerely, a white guy

This.
Catch the dip.

Not OP, but have you seen Teeka's new tip from last week? Do you think it'll 2x from it?

See you're talking to me like you're a fucking retard, no offense. You should buy XLM because IBM is *LITERALLY FUCKING USING IT AROUND THE WORLD* in their hyperledger blockchain program. At first it was a rumor but IBM has confirmed it multiple fucking times by now and at this point i'm just tired of everyone being so fucking stupid. This thing literally has more utility than ETH at the present moment and can also host ICOs so i have no fucking idea why i have such a hard time convincing people. I know you want a meme answer as to why this coin is good but the answers aren't fucking memes like masternodes or segwit, it's going to moon because IBM IS USING IT AS THE NATIVE ASSET OF THEIR BLOCKCHAIN PROGRAM, AND IBM IS A MAJOR PLAYER IN *FINTECH WHICH IS WHAT CRYPTO IS ALL AFUCKINGBOUT RIGHT NOW*

SO BUY THAT SHIT AND HOLD FOR LIFE

dont refer to yourself as a nigger bro

your ancestors were kings

Calm yo biscuits wite boi
Ain't nobody falling for dat "This ship is sailing to the land of watermelon" game no mo
Litecoin will buy u more fried chicken anyways

I sold my ark for XLM , thanks bro

kangz*

Dude I just wanted to know if you thought Teeka was right when he was hinting at it going 2x. I'm trying to make a big trade so I can go hard on one of these 2018 coins that will go to mars. IOTA is also another big one that can shatter this planet from its rocket fuel with the amount of partnerships they have and the future of the tangle. You can convince me to get in for a quick 2x but not over something like the tangle.

Still waiting, OP.

In a sea of pajeet shitcoins, this is like being in Bill Gates' garage in the '70s. I'm accumulating as fast as possible because this secret can't be kept forever.

Next stop, Lamboland. Toot toot.

I can prove I am black.

post your twitter @ and ill Dm you, then send a wallet address and i’ll send 40 dollars of ETH. not kidding

hey faggot give me some eth oh wait you wont because im WHITE

Prove it and post your wallet address. I'm not kidding either. Make a shitty random wallet

I do not have a twitter, however I do have a Instagram.
@thereluctantpig

>16BWWvVMzToXv6E9yVRcxbe2a9D7eSqVNr

Nigga thats a bitcoin address.

0xde9f2ccb081f13b2f64a23fca01d342a02c5a20f
My bad.

Good luck with your crypto goals in 2018

Thanks man!

real niggaz stay in the hood with they bitcoins