Yoooooooooo anyone coming to the phish concert feb 9th in ithica...

yoooooooooo anyone coming to the phish concert feb 9th in ithica?phish.com/tours/dates/fri-2018-2-09-state-theatre/ ima have a little booth set up selling cannabis coin (CANN) ima be selling them a lil cheaper then exchanges so u should come and cop and let me know if ure coming drop ur number here n ill text u. also if u can give me a ride there/back (i live in ct) i will be very greatful......... text me

lmao its wojak

this is a 10 in bongland

wow, first time i've seen a fellow phan on 4chinz. been here a loooong time.
hadn't thought about going user, but my portfolio is doing nicely. i have family in boston, how far are you from there?
to prove non-larp, i was at the july 4th 2010 show when they did Harpua with Killing in he Name

word

dope i am in b town wat time will u b here. I will smoke u up mads

kek

rofl i thought this was supposed to be posted on /mu/ when i read the first line

>I will smoke u up mads
word up. i'll be flying up for christmas (22nd-26th) perhaps i could get away for a bit and meet up because no weed on plane. then we can plan for feb

hell ya!! text me ur # do u fish maybe we can fish n toke while ure here

LMFAOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS THE WOJACK!
WE FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf bro

youre asking for it

fuck u u probly never even been to a show lmao I dare u to come to my booth faggot

S E X Y
E
X
Y

how do you want me to text you my number?
may not have time to fish because family stuff, but could def meet up and chill.

i like you

Pig + manlet = piglet

how did you escape legoland?

posting in a legendary thread. birth of a meme.

Legendary

I'm a Phish fan too lol did not believe my eyes when I saw this post on biz. I was at 6 of the BD shows this summer. Shilling coins on .net for days

bizchad aka the real wojak aka chad fisherman with mohawk embeded in skull

The Wojawk

what's with the bus in the background?