Bitfinex dropped the Bcash charade and changed the name back to Bitcoin Cash

Bitfinex dropped the Bcash charade and changed the name back to Bitcoin Cash.

Corecucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-04/cboe-says-it-will-start-bitcoin-futures-trading-on-dec-10
blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait they really did that? i thought that was a joke

oh it looks like they were calling it bcash back in july and are now updating it after realizing its offensive

seems nothing but positive to me

huge success

>offensive
Are Bcash cucks the snowflake leftists of crypto?

*Bitcoin Cash*

Fixed it for you

The BCH description on Bitfinex is extremely positive as well

Who's ready for a ~20% increase in BTC difficulty?

BTC futures on Dec 10 will be the death of Bitcoin. Satoshi (CSW) knows this and has orchestrated a plan to signal mass support for BCH before then. Get out of BCH into BTC or get BTFO.

I pray every fucking day that CSW actually is Satoshi and has some master plan to destroy BTC and pump BCH to 100k

>Get out of BCH into BTC or get BTFO.
?

> (You)
>I pray every fucking day that CSW actually is Satoshi and has some master plan to destroy BTC and pump BCH to 100k

He is. And he does.

BTC futures start on the 18th not the 10th.

Typo. My bad. Out of BTC into BCH.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-04/cboe-says-it-will-start-bitcoin-futures-trading-on-dec-10

I have over 50 BCH so if that happens I retire. Please god (Satoshi)

my body is ready

I've got 15 that I've been holding since .08, my heart believes in the flippening so I always have almost my whole portfolio in bch even though I've missed a lot of other opportunities. I'm scared right when I sell it's just gonna flip.

Same. Holding 0 BTC and majority of portfolio is BCH.

My entire networth is in BCH and I'm not worried at all. BCH is only just getting started, also I have 5x'd so far lol

I started buying at 400 and again at 1000 so ive made good gains but I doubled down at 1600 so i would definitely be a lot more comfortable if it got solidly over 2k or even 3k

Blockstream owns bitfinex and tether too one big happy family

December is a pretty important month because BCH being on Coinbase in January is going to be a really big deal. So far we don't know for sure if they will actually support trading BCH or if it will be withdrawal only. If Coinbase makes an announcement this month that they are going to support trading we will see a 2x quickly. Also if Satoshi plans on giving BTC a quick death he should do it before the normies on Coinbase sell their BCH because they don't understand what is going on.

No trading confirmed

Source mouth breather

Once supported, customers will be able to withdraw bitcoin cash. We’ll make a determination at a later date about adding trading support. In the meantime, customer bitcoin cash will remain safely stored on Coinbase.
blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
Better pray you dont get dumped on

lmao, I'm not a supporter of either side but that's pretty funny.

I never fuck around with margin trading but that is a tempting short.

Clearly you didn't read my post, I said
>So far we don't know for sure if they will actually support trading BCH or if it will be withdrawal only
The post you link is from August before BCH starting getting big volume and before other exchanges started supporting cash purchases

Also Coinbase clearly says "withdrawals only for now but if that changes we will email you".

My point was that there could be an unexpected email this month about them fully trading BCH and if that happens we moon.

BCH is the most likely next addition for Coinbase given it is number 3 spot, one of the highest trade volumes and they already have to add a bunch of support for it anyways.

Corecucks... You're part of the problem. I'm going to laugh when you're holding bags when your wall St buddies short you with futures trading.

XDD are you people srsly holding Bcash all this time??

it's still way up in sats so I'm not mad or anything

lol Bcash is hilarious. i bet in a years time you faggots will still be waiting for operation dragonslayer

Whats hilarious is your segwit fork dying a slow death while you continue to put money in it

I bet you will be hanging from a rope made out of adam backs and Greg Maxwell's beard hair by the first of January

got any good evidence?

The scary thing right now is that both BTC and BCH are getting cucked by a bunch of kitties. ETH and its many clone army allow of integration into more complex systems. Those systems can at any moment spawn something that goes viral.

>implies satoshi cares about normies while single-handedly destroying his own creation and millions of other peoples investments in the process

I am laughing so hard at this picture

I will give you a tip, coinbase owners are the same guys who run Bitso, Bitso already supports BCH but only trading pair with BTC. Most probable thing is that they do the same since they are basically the same shit

AYE AYE CAPTAIN BCH