Show me characters that, if a player copied them wholesale, you'd have no problem with

Show me characters that, if a player copied them wholesale, you'd have no problem with.

Most Discworld characters.

best rock

I've had a DM that does this, usually for minor NPCs. He once introduced a medieval fantasy Samus Aran, complete with Ridley following her around. They fought in the background while we were dealing with more important issues.

That said, I've also seen players to this with the most notable being these two:
>Schierke, the littlest witch from Berserk
>Senator Armstrong, of Metal Gear Rising

At least, those are the ones I caught.

You have really low standards.

The courage to cast fist in a setting full of beamspammers.

>armstrong
My nigga

100% approval.

This is one Mary-Sue I'd be okay with. The other players would just have to deal.

really, almost anyone from avatar, except maybe Iroh, he's reserved for a special NPC.
God Iroh is a fucking good character
leaves from the vine
falling so slow
like little tiny shells
drifting in the foam
little soldier boy
comes marching home
brave soldier boy,
comes marching home

Any professional wrestler, really. The more the better.

What? I like him. He does the whole "tortured hero" thing better than anything else I've seen.

meant for

Pretty much any sidecharacter that is likeable enough but with vague enough shit that the player can fill easily the blank spaces.

Then you really haven't seen anything, have you?
Pic related, to the OP too.

Suplex borg tik

Not everybody is into weebshit, user

Funny enough, I actually pulled the same stunt with a friend! We played Sam and Armstrong in a alternate future D20 Modern game. The GM had no clue about the characters, but was open to our strange antics. Shame that game never went anywhere.

Character is Meriweather Lewis
Book is Manifest Destiny

So what character did you make, user?
>male human fighter
But why would y-
>I want a title, a castle, a land, and a good looking highborne wife, and then settle down and die with my cock in her mouth.
Are these your characters motivations? user you cant do th-
>My background will be sellsword, and I will only care about myself, my coin purse, and the pleasing of my cock, and try to resist you railroading me into your overarching plot at every turn
No user please, plea-
>There is no cure for being a cunt - Bronn, GoT.

My maid rpg character was loosely based off her

How many ranks in Perform: Singing does he have?

Who is this cool looking dude?

The cool old dude from Nausicaa voiced by Patrick Stewart

>best guess for this image
>anime

Don't judge me

If they could actually get Madoka's character of being an indicisive person down, I think it'd be an interesting game

the best thing about Osaka is she's a perfect wizard character whose mischief is due to low wisdom scores rather than powergaming dickishness.

Minus the rape and sounding, I hope?

Bronn is the perfect anti-snowflake and anti magical-realm character for all those shit sessions and campaigns Veeky Forums has shown me.

Which kind, nips superman, or fight seeker who literally wants to become the strongest by stacking the odds against himself

If such a race existed, do you think the world would ever accept your desires user? Or would it be restricted to little boys courting 100 year old demigods on the playground.

Queen'size blade, a very over the top ecchi anime, with highlights being the main character oil wrestling a brown elf, corrosive breast milk exposing tits, and over the top fighting that's just an excuse to strip the mostly female main cast 75% of the time. It's good though.

I like you. You can come to my house and fuck my sister.

Who cares what the world accepts?

I'm a sucker for anything Bastion related, but even if I wasn't Kid's a fine fella.

Depends if we're doing an erp or not. we don't rape in erp

ay lmao

I've had one player play a straight rip of The Boulder from A:TLA, and another play a copy of Roy Mustang (complete with Riza Hawkeye as a cohort).

And I'm personally playing a hobbit version of pic related in a campaign right now.

This is how I play my CN fighter.
"Oh the monsters are all really just misunderstood outcasts from society and the human kingdoms are the evil ones? I don't rightfully fucking care, the humans are the ones paying me anyway."

>Osaka
Benji, is that you?

Faggot

If you're going to post lies at least try to make them convincing. Or plausible.

One of my current players is playing a straight rip of The Boulder.

It's only logical.

this

How am I a faggot?

I FUCKING HATE ELVES

My neck-vein eating compatriot

I feel like Nanashi needs to play up the 'demon' part.

Did the comic ever mention what happened to the REAL Dr.McLuchadore?

Also I've gone back and forth on King Radical, but I've finally decided he's an asshole and McNinja is right...if for some of the wrong reasons.

Go back and read aloud what you wrote. Tell me that you don't feel shame for having done so.

No incest fetishism at the table, please.

None, I don't want to play with people who don't have any amount of creativity.

This guy. He knows his role, he's good at what he does, and he's easy to feed.

Dammit user, I didn't come here to cry!

>Did the comic ever mention what happened to the REAL Dr.McLuchadore?

Yes, he was unmasked, banished and died in obscurity.

oh fuck yes

That's kind of sad.

I'd use Saber Alter, her VN personality anyway, as a Blackguard without a shred of remorse or irony.

plugging all his wounds with trash and fucking HOOERS

excellent taste, user.

I made him one of the villains in my campaign. My players were quite happy.

And keeping his toes clean with his toe knife, and partaking in the occasional rum ham.

NERO is still the better one.

I had a pork bun for the first time today. The bread part is a little chewy, but I actually liked it. Custard Bun too.

>vilain
mfw

also counts as a character I'm fine being coppied

Really. Cause I made him Into a REALLY racist tree stump that the druid ends up calling everytime he fucks up communing with nature (take a guess what he's called...). My players love him

One of my players did this. It's fun to hear "Omae wa Mou, Shindeiru!" at the table when he crits.

You claim Angel is shit and post D? Seriously?

This has to be a troll.