Yeah, this thread is dedicated to all the nocoiners that told me

Yeah, this thread is dedicated to all the nocoiners that told me
I'd never amount to nothin', to all the people that posted on the wood carving forums that I was hustlin' in front of that called me a pajeet when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughter,
and all the niggas in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin'?

It was all a dream..

>crashes

man you fucking jynxed it you fuck BACK TO 600 SATS FUCK YOU OP

Stupid pajeet. Goes up 50% then chills at 30% and calls it a crash.

> went all in at 1060

Pray 4 me biz

This is typical. It will slowly dump for a couple hours and then explode on Thursday/Friday.

Just sit on it for 2 weeks.

5x.

Did I do it right op?

It never broke 1100, that means it is going down down... I'm so sorry for all the holders...

Why does it mean its going down? Of course it will correct but it dips to a higher support everytime it goes up.

>I used to read Veeky Forums threads and memes

id eat my dick if it was 50 cents on the 18th. you can go ahead and screen cap this.

for those of you that dont like the volatility, jump in to salt. it just dipped in a lot more tame a fashion, and it looks like its done for now. can guarantee higher gains on that then this for december.

You are right about it being typical, but you forgot to tell him about the slow bleed to 500 sats over the next week and a half. Like every time with Req.

News is on Friday, more pumps should come until then. Check the charts, its getting higher lows everytime, healthy corrections.

Textbook triple top. If it had broken 1100 it would've probably doubled by now but some whale had to be a jackass against his own interest I suppose.

>dumpers next friday when REQ announces ING partnership

Stocked up on Req, bro, tryna buy the dips.

When I had no coins, yo, I couldn't picture this.

Well the BTC chart doesn't tell the whole story when the USD equivalent goes higher each time. Volume increases each run up too, and the support gets higher each dip. Its not a "textbook" triple top.

>using btc to measure an ethereum token

You forgot to mention how it reached a new ATH and it will only get on more and more people's radars as a potential hold from here

I USED TO READ BITCOIN MAGAZINE
SHITCOINS AND BITBEAN BEFORE BLOCKSTREAM
DID A MARKET OVERHAUL
EVERY DAY FEEDBACK FROM FLOOR TEST CLOSE CALLS
I LET MY BAGS DROP TILL MY COIN POP
LIGHTSPEED CRUSHING JEWS, GREEN WOJAKS ROUND THE CLOCK

>he thinks TA applies to the crypto market
this market is way too volatile for this shit to mean anything

you can tell it's a pajeet when all they think about is bitcoin

BTC is what most of its volume comes from and even if you look at the USD chart alone it shows it being overextended while triple topping on the other chart. Unless your goal is to make USD only and you doubt Bitcoin going up in the future it is better to do TA on BTC.

Looking at start of a week long bull run here boi's, looking to get in tmrw

>triple top
>also triple bottom

I always laugh when people say that, billions of dollars worth of volume doesn't come from people randomly buying and selling based on news. It's no coincidence it falls down right where it's done the last 2 times.

Look up what that is. If it was a triple bottom it would be past 1100 by now.

>hurr durr your 3 lines are wrong my 3 lines are right

Firstly bro, a triple top is only significant if there was a prior trend. Prior to REQ's triple top there was literally no trend. There should also be decreasing volume with each high, quite the opposite here.

If you look at the USD chart it has a healthy run up and then broke resistance with the pump today. No triple tops there.

TA can be misleading on BTC comparatives when BTC is too volatile. TA is more useful on USD comparatives for coins with direct USD exchanges, i.e. BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.