>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otaWQIcTodo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have no proof that it was me. Again.

There's plenty of proof... in your own mind!

It totally was probably not my fault this time. Or at least not entirely my fault.
If they didn't want it blown up they shouldn't have made it so fragile!

>>Sekirei + Violet Lantern Ring
>Hmm. I made my Choir my Sekirei, but I haven't done GL yet. Thanks for the suggestion, user!
In light of my newest plan for my Choir, see above, can anyone help me out on the Violet Lantern Rings? What do they do, how do they work, all that good stuff.

If it helps to give context, its the Righteous choir we're talking about and, oh, I also imported them into Rosario+ as Succubi.

Yeah, probably. Which one was it, today?

YOU HAVE NO PROVE! NONE!

I made sure of that.

If I have kanka which lets me reinforce my body with Mana. What are my upper limits on how much I can boost my body's power?

>Jumper Blew It Up Again
Deal with it.

Upper limit would probably be what Jack Rakan can do.

How small do the objects I can feed the Omni-Plant have to be?

Kanka doesn't actually do that. It allows you to combine Chi and Mana, which usually can't be done.

You can already use Mana to reinforce your body without it with Negima magic. But anyway, if you did that, it depends on how much Mana you have? Not sure if there's actually much of a limit.

Jack Rakan and such are casually blowing mountains apart through

Do you ever draw stuff from your chain? Pic related is current jumper!Spider.

For as amusing as that sounds and, honestly, as advantageous as it may be to stack love and devotion perks onto that group I feel compelled to point out that Violet Rings are a trap option.

They are literal yandere rings. Violet Lantern users freeze their loved ones in crystal and kill them. It's stupid, but that's canonically what they do.

Avoid this plan and those rings.

You're thinking about comic violet lanterns.

The difference between those and GTAS violet lanterns, is in canon someone literally talks to the queen and she goes "oh okay, maybe that stuff is kind of a dick move. Yeah, we should stop that"

For extra fun remember that the Rings can duplicate themselves and you are only limited by your number of batteries, you should have nine in total with yours and eight companions. That is enough for nine groups of ring slingers.

I tried

They do that because the Zamorans make them do it. It's an aspect of culture, not an innate part of the Violet Light.

I drew a few things, shame I can't post them from my phone.

So would a Keyblade work very well as a focus for magic from other systems?

I write, I don't draw. No talent for it, unfortunately.

>You're thinking about comic violet lanterns.
Are animated series green rings weak to yellow?

Those Boches blew themselves up.
I just replaced the fuses at the munitions plant I knew would be sending grenades at my boys.
It's not entirely my fault that German quality control was on the decline as France became known as the Cursed Front.

I plan to break out my old doodle pad when I get a new computer, so that should be fun.

Seriously? Is there any way to encourage rings to duplicate or to push them toward one bearer or another?

Nope, no ability to draw nor do I have the motivation to further that kind of skill to a point where I won't suck.

Though I have gotten some people to draw jump-related things in the past.

Not sure how it works exactly but Power Rings can propagate themselves, usually by making a copy of themselves.

I would imagine it would work as well as a wand or a staff. Just assume it's already "attuned" to you.
I have no idea how that would work for something like, say, Harry Potter, which requires a specific form of focus (ie, specially made wands), but at the very least it would be unwieldy as hell. Yeah, try to swish and flick THAT, Flitwick.

So far I've doodled a concept for my asset from [C] (still waiting for that jump, by the way), and my customized Nobodies from Kingdom Hearts. They aren't especially detailed and it's really better to call them doodles, but it's about all I'm willing to do for an imaginary power trip.

Sometimes I think about doodling altforms or altmodes, because I have a varied selection, but I have so damn many that I'd probably be at it all day, and I just don't care enough.

I have a Violet ring and I regret nothing.

Sora does a pretty good job swishing and flicking. If you really want it to blend in, though, then maybe just try to synthesize up a keychain that turns it into a miniature wand-looking Keyblade?

Violet sun!
Violet sun over paradise!

So the the biggest loss in the Horus Heresy was Magnus kicking a hole in daddy emp's homemade webway, yes?

>biggest loss
More that the awful side effects of said hole kicking fucked everything up.

No, he broke the psychic wall around Terran space. The webway project was already a hole, offer Magnus a quick non warp trip to Terra and you skip that plot point.

Well, if you want to use your Keyblade as a magic focus i'd recommend going for short & lightweight over the Buster Sword model.

On the upside you'll never need to fear losing your wand (because you can summon it at will), so you can save that 600cp for Wandless Magic.

Yes, and that's why the Eldar prostitution sector never became as successful as it could have.

Biggest lost was half the Imperium basically deciding that they were going to follow Chaos. The Imperium lost a lot of records, culture, and technology. Warhammer 30k Horus Heresy table top shows all the crazy stuff that the Legions had access too. Like jetbike technology that was basically lost.

And all of it is STILL vastly, laughably inferior to DAoT tech. Not that Emps wasn't trying to bring that stuff back, of course. Tech was actually advancing back then, unlike now where it's a backslide.

Jumpers, I just started reading the Dresden Files books, and I find myself wanting some of the super coffee potion that he makes in Fool Moon.

So, Tell me about your Coffee. Where does a jumper in-the-know go for a really good cup of Joe?

While you're reading it, can you clear up whether law breaking works the way Wildcard says it does or the way the user from last thread says it does?

Well, at best I'll be giving my opinion as a random user, but I'm certainly giving some thought to it as I read.

Dune, Spice-Coffee mother fucker.

So, nobody going to answer my question?

Nope.

Other than DnD, what are some magic systems that allow resurection without being Black/Dark/corrupting/ect?

DAoT stuff was made by AI or "Men of Iron". So it's like caveman trying to build a spacecraft out of rocks. The Imperium having any their technology is all due the fact the AI actually dumbed down instructions into STCs.

Even then you had civilizations that were crazy advanced. Like in the one Horus Heresy books, they ran into a human world that had mechanized centaur personal platforms, and "crossbows" that fired exploding bolts of energy. The Imperium basically had to Exterminatus them.

>Made by AI
No, it was made by humans, and included AI. It wasn't a Matrix situation. It was a Terminator one.

Here you go!
The following are items that can be fed to the omni plant:

Books (general, fishing, skill, toddler, written, and sheet music)
Ingredients (harvestable produce, fish, and grocery ingredients)
Candles
Rubber duckies
Teddy bears
Toy box toys
There are several things to consider about the items that can be fed to:

Cooking recipes, alchemy recipes, and comic books cannot be fed to omni plants. This means that the players cannot exploit Ambrosia recipe book worth §12,000.
Not all plants are considered as ingredients. Death flowers, forbidden fruit, and crystal flowers cannot be fed to omni plants in particular.
Inedible plants may still be considered as ingredients, such as kelp, inedible mushrooms, mandrake root, and wolfsbane flower.
Imaginary friend doll is considered as a teddy bear, but cannot be fed to omni plants nonetheless.

Who made the Witcher Jump?

With Witcher 3 B&W done and out for a few weeks now. It could use a little sprucing up and updating.

Klatchian Coffee is best. Get knurd on the Discworld.

No one knows. Wiki says you can feed it stuff like Books, Ingredients (harvestable produce, fish, and grocery ingredients), Candles, Rubber duckies, Teddy bears, Toy box toys.

So probably around that size.

Overlord, Dragon's Crown, any SMT jump.

Lovecraft.

Oh yeah, the Interex. Those guys were cool. They were like the awesome htbrid between the Imperium and the Tau, only actually making that work somehow. Chaos couldn't even touch them, the Ruinous Powers had to manipulate the Space Marines into killing them.

Huh, alright thanks. I was thinking I might use it to replicate swords, but using it for food and stuff will come in handy in certain settings.

Aion or whatever it was called. The MMO with the angels.

Specifically a perk that lets you rez people less than 6 months dead. Not sure if that extends to the magic system but there you go.

Ai, Ai.
>SMT
Okay so given previous discussions about that series powers, is it actual resurrection or just RPG "almost dead but really just unconscious" reviving?
Might be what I'm looking for, thanks.

So, jumpers, i´d like to ask for ideas. Since my chain is currently basically me making lots of money with my crime empire, these are my current plans to gather large ammounts of it in jumps:
>Twilight: Skin the sparkly vampires, eat them since i need to eat people, make clothing or sell the skin for it´s "beauty" and durability
>One Piece: Using nets from my silk, capturing mermaids for slave trade. Nothing too advanced here, but the poison fruit will be useful for my plans...
>Worm: Here´s the big one. I was talking with people about selling Stands, but the high end powerlevel at random would be an issue, so i´m looking for alternatives to selling powers. Options are mostly Twilight vampire blood advertised as inmortality and maybe RE parasites, but i need some more stuff. Also devising a way to skin the Endbringers since the materials they´re made of are very valuable, but i don´t know how i could accomplish this without some serious power boost from where i´m in. Also Taylor scares me.
Has anyone else done these kinds of things in jump? Any suggestions on other jumps that could advance my goal of swimming in a pile of cash big enough to make Scrooge McDuck jealous?

The Sword Plant perk from King Arthur can do that (replicate swords).
As can Minecraft's Too Many Items, Cheat Mode and Equivalent Exchange.

FCK

Well, the Twilight one won't work. Dead vampire skin is rigid and stone-like. Maybe use it as an inlay, instead? And for One Piece, there's already a pretty big slave trade for mermaids, I'm not sure you'll be able to compete against the big companies.

>swimming in a pile of cash big enough to make Scrooge McDuck jealous
Jump Master of Magic. Take Alchemy and when you finish the option that gets you mana by being worshipped.
After that jump Spice & Wolf and take Respect of the Divine.
Set yourself up as a god. Enjoy unlimited gold for doing nothing.

Or jump Minecraft and take Industrialcraft and/or Equivalent Exchange to make gold from nothing with no effort.

Crime might pay, but it's too much effort for too little gain for a jumper. Also constantly has silly do-gooders coming after you and messing up your operations.

So do MP Haste and MP Rage scale well? When you get to the point where you're trading mountain-busting punches, is mana effectively a non-issue?

Equivalent Exchange can get you a lot of gold, this is true. A full Condenser can produce more gold than all the gold currently in circulation. Much better than making money and buying gold, especially since you can feed the Condenser with just random shit.

It´s more of a flavour thing. I don´t just want money, i want my underlings too. The fact that i can set up a monster brothel after Generic Dungeon Builder is something that i haven´t yet expanded on, and probably won´t. And honestly, getting money for nothing feels too cheaty for me.

Yeah, heard enough about the Minecraft jump to know most of that. Did not know about the Sword Plant thing though. Thanks!

>skin the Endbringers since the materials they´re made of are very valuable
Are they? They get more durable as you go further in, so the skin is the worst part. And it's all some kind of crystal, instead of 'skin'.

As for money... Treasure Planet has a pretty damn nice hoard.

Most MMOs should, but Aion specifically mentions it. Drop-in line has two resurrects.

Endbringer bits are all worthless, since they're dimensionally-overlaid junk crystal rather than anything durable. If you don't have that dimensional overlay then they're dross.

Basically anything you can shove into the ground grows in bushels.

Uncountable riches is honestly the least of what EE can do.
It also comes with effective invulnerability, the ability to turn anything into anything else (that you have a sample of), armor and jewelry that lets you shoot lava/water/lightning/air blasts and does stuff like make you immune to lava, let you breathe underwater, fly, grow plants, transmute matter and a whole lot of other stuff.

That's a whole lot of power in one perk, and Minecraft isn't all that dangerous even for a jumper fresh out of Pokemon (unless you take the wrong drawbacks).

The only downside is that you have to set that shit up first. But once you've done that you can store it in your warehouse.

Being a god generally comes with underlings. Or so i hear anyway.
Crime lord is just so... plebian. You're a jumper! A being of eldritch knowledge and infinite cosmic power (in training). Doing the work yourself, and distasteful work too, is just undignified.

So, I'm thinking for best results, I may want to mix the Duncan Hills coffee from the Metalocalypse jump, with Discworld Klatchian Coffee. Use SCP-914 set to Fine to grind the beans together and hope I get ground beans on the output (or experiment until I do) brew the coffee, and dissolve a measure of the Spice Melange into the resulting brew.

Then, perhaps use that as the basis for the Super Coffee potion Bob helps Harry whip up.

The heist jump gets you an account that follows after each jump, monopoly lets money convert into local finances, spice & wolf gives you the ability to spend gigantic sums without worrying about inflation and other shit, and sherlock holmes has a ledger to transfer assets. Combine that lot with alchemy or equivalent exchange and crash commodity markets on the last days of each jump for near to infinite finances.

I can't decide between Nobody and Keyblade Wielder. This is hard.

The dimensional overlay seems to apply even after it's separated from the creature itself, going by things like Chevalier's armor.

Both
I take a more friendly approach to my underlings than a god could possibly. Atm jumper is not anywhere close to infinite power or eldritch knowledge and probably won´t be there for a while. The post-spark goal is basically controlling crime in the multiverse, regulating shit and slowly eradicating drugs, basically controlling crime to both profit and lessen it´s impact somewhat.

>Both
Can't. They're both backgrounds.

Im working on a new project, anyone have any ideas for how to increase the size or power of a soul? I was thinking of using a growth spell and overcharging it but I am not really sure how well it would work. I dont want to pop.

Any ideas? Prefferably via magic? I would use arcane but just saying I use arcane seems a bit cheesy.

Be a Nobody, buy a Keyblade.

It's about the perks, not the sword.

So, wait, drugs are bad, but slavery is a-okay?

Huh.

Figure out which one has more of the perks you want, go for that one, then buy the perks from the other. Until you run out of points, despite the seemingly-generous 1200 CP limit.

But I can't

How sharp/damaging are Keyblades anyways and how strong can their wielder's get?
Sora can easily cut apart large buildings, but there's not exactly a lot of information on how tough Heartless are, and what little information I could find on character's stats says that Sora is planet-busting and ftl, which doesn't sound right.

Generic Parenting-Why do I do these things to myself?
0/1500
Jumper Jr, Toddler, 5 Months Old, 21 Girls, 26 Boys
Caring
Quiant and Distant little Village-Thank god, because otherwise cops might come around asking questions about my Polygamy. And then Azula would get mad, and things would be burning, and it just wouldn't end well
Free Gentle Hands
Free Because I Love You
Discount Rest Your Head
Discount I'm Just Disappointed
Discount You Be Good, Now
Discount You Made Them Cry!
Free Multiverse's Best Dad Mug
Free Pink Apron
Free Music Box
Discount Hundred Acre Woods
Discount Hand Puppet Theatre
Child Proof Spray

Bundles of Joyx46+300- I have 47 Toddlers all from different mothers. Help Me.
What's Thing Thing Do+200- No! Don't touch that!

That number is only going to go up as my chain continues since Parenting holds a Permanent Position of "right before the End jump"

Help Me.

So are you joining a village or are you starting one?

What kind of existential crisis am I going to have if I create an unholy concoction of Discworld's Scumble and Klatchian Coffee.

....Yes?

Well, even if Sora has a keyblade, other characters like Cloud, Squall, Goofy, Aladdin, Beast (ESPECIALLY Beast, god damn, he will tear some shit) seem to rip through Heartless no problem.

Sora's not planet busting level, the series is just anime as balls. Power levels fluctuate pretty wildly depending on what's needed at the time.
Going by typical "this is the shit my character can do during normal battles/all the time in game", he's about normal fast, with some glide/limited flight capabilities that let him go about sprinting speed full time if needed. He can hit shit hard enough to crack his way through ice and stone going by the Titan fights, and magic can range from fireballs to large screen clearing attacks that probably clear around twenty yards or so.
Flash stepping is a thing, and can be spammed, but not performed continually, so there's a pause between each step.

In fights against the final bosses and highly conceptual things, shit gets way crazier, but that should be about what they do day-to-day, I think.

I'll have you know i'm a very friendly god.
Worshipping me has very tangible benefits for my faithful (mostly thanks to Civilization perks).
Realm of Myths makes my people healthier, Spirit of the Nation has them benefitting from my inspiring presence from Muse as if i were right there if they're loyal to me, thanks to A Thousand Ships it'll also always boost their morale (and make their faith in me unshakable).
Cantrips means they'll actually get more successful by performing a minor ritual (dedicated to me), and Civic Spiritualism rewards their prayers to me with helpful spirits for their homes and workplaces.
The Hanging Gardens ensure that they'll never go hungry.

How is that any less friendly than being a slave-trading crimelord?
(I'll give you a pass on the Twilight vamps. I burned them all.)

And through MoM i gain massive amounts of mana from their worship, so i have plenty of incentive to take good care of them.

Eventually. I'll start doing things again once I have days off again. I'm on day... 18, I think? I still have at least a week.
THough I'm not sure what I'm missing from the train arc other than some items.
Unless you wanted Hoaqin's souleating bullshit, but I have no plans on offering that. Go make a deal with the same thing he did if you want that.

Getting total control of the slave trade from within would basically allow me to improve the conditions those slaves live in, and would prevent the power vacuum from the old slavers dissapearing. Then, I can slowly educate the slaves, which means people will buy them as some sort of discount maesters-> better conditions for them, and they´d be more expensive.
Sure, slavery ain´t pretty, but it´s gonna be a thing anyways, might as well take it over and make it less horrible.

Acceptable taste as he has, I wonder how the hell he din't get any bastards in his travels when he lacks the capacity to keep it in his pants and to control his fertility.

But whatever.

Oi there are good parts in being a Crime Lord from a practical perspective.

1 Keep a pulse in the crime to know what is happening.
2 Contacts to the black market when you are too bored or lazy to either get humans for your expirement or those artifacts that you don't wish for others to know you got at all.
3 Having another identity. (As a jumper having another catpaw can be useful and at the last year you may always pursuade your underlings to go and attack in an semi-suicidal fashion for your amusement).

How interesting, we need more jumps where you can give benefits to your followers when a person seeks Apotheosis of one sort or another.

Wait what. Does that mean if you try and fight the final bosses with him you'll die instantly? Does your own power level fluctuate depending on whether you fight conceptual/high powered beings?
Because honestly, just saying that keyblade wielders fluctuate in powerlevel is kind of a cop out, especially since the jump gives you access to reaction commands, which I thought was the reason for the inconsistencies.

>It's okay if I abduct girls and force them to be prostitutes as long as they're nice prostitutes!

user is being too tired up in game mechanics. It's better to think of cutscene/final boss stuff as taking off the gloves. He's ALWAYS capable of doing that kind of thing, it's just not necessary all the time. You don't use your full power unless you have to, especially not in anime world.

>It's also okay if I abduct children and force them to be child soldiers in my crime syndicate as long as they're nice soldiers!

If you can take over the slave trade, chances are you can end it too. So no, most gods aren't half the dick you are to their followers at least.
Except the Greeks, maybe. And they're only about equal.

Jumpers I have a question do any of you believe in some code? Like having some sort of honor/code of honor, chivalry, or whatever? Does it ever work well enough for you? or do you believe there is no honor, no whatever so long as you win?

youtu.be/otaWQIcTodo

Okay, so I'm looking at Mass Effect and it's looking back at me, teasing, taunting and I had a thought.

I've now given up got me a Fog Fleet Waifu Companion and well, I'm thinking Biotic Tsundere Heavy Cruiser.

Thoughts?