client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

How do I bind things to people's souls?

I want to mass produce Sailor Senshi powers by duplicating my Sailor Crystal using that Minecraft perk.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

56. Megaman Zero

- Background: Wanderer
- Opportunist [Free Wanderer]
- Recluse [Discount Wanderer] [900 left]
- Scavenger [Discount Wanderer] [700 left]
- Survivor [Discount Wanderer] [400 left]
- Warning [Free]
- MMZ Collection [Free Wanderer]
- Energy Leak [+100]
- Z-Saber [0 left]
- Move On?

>"How is this world so desolate and yet so full of advanced technology?"

>"I've not the foggiest, madam! By the way, do you remember anything of your real name, from when you were alive the first time?"

>"The first letter. My name started with an S."

>"I see. You know, if you had some means of interacting with your own memories - diving into your own mind, so to speak - maybe you could find the rest without all of this effort?"

>"Maybe. Right now, though, I'm finally going to try some of that spaghetti. As long as I've had working taste buds now, I never even remembered it was there!"

>1. Power Rangers
>2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
>3. Santa
>4. Terminator
>5. Kill la Kill
>6. Shin Megami Tensei 1
>7. Generic Magical Girl
>8. Touhou Project

You're a lifesaver, photoshop-user.

So, looking at Generic Sugar bowl. Is there a reason the Magic Pot costs so much?

Because they're greedy assholes.

You could try the perks from Tales of Symphonia and EVA.

Don't those draw upon the power of a particular planet that vary from seed to seed? Seems like cheatmoding them would be equivalent to installing a bunch of taps on a single water reservoir. They'd still empower people but have no reason to increase the resource pools of those people.

And so, on the 1000th thread Quicksilver shall appear and all will be good

Once upon a time there was a very stupid jumper who took a perk that sent him back to his warehouse in the event of X, X was bad so this seemed like a good way to avoid it. Eventually X happened and the idiot was sent back to his warehouse. At first he was relieved that his plan had worked and he had successfully avoided X, until he noticed one small problem. . . There was no entrance to the warehouse open when he was sent to it. The very stupid jumper was now stuck in the warehouse for the rest of the jump with no way out, Jump Chan was much amused watching him descend into insanity due to the isolation.

What should this stupid jumper take in order to escape his warehouse the next time he fucks up like this?

>Spoiler

Just tell me if you need more.

A Hearthstone and having a property you bind said Hearthstone to outside the Warehouse.

Oh wait, Many doesn't offer the Hearthstones in WoW, nevermind.

Portals.

They're more useful than people give them credit for.

>The Grudge
My ghost story of Japanese decent!
It's a good one.

Hm.... What if I use that Plug-N-Play
perk from Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider to have the Crystals draw power from something else? Of course I'd have to find something equivalent to a planet's worth of energy:

There's really no better way to scare the piss out of someone.

You fail to understand how stupid this jumper is, he could have easily avoided this predicament by leaving his warehouse open. . . he did not. Any method that requires prior planning will fail due to incompetence.

Portals? Do you mean the portal entrance to the warehouse? How would opening a portal to the warehouse from within the warehouse let the idiot escape?

From the last thread, where does it say that the Mandrakeskin Cloak from LoT molests you in your sleep?

>Kon-user
>likes The Grudge
kek

The upgraded portals that allow you to open portals from your warehouse wherever you want in the world you're in.

It doesn't.

When quizzed on what other traps there were in LoT, that was one of the things he stated.

>How do I bind things to people's souls?
There's a perk in the recent Kingdom Hearts jump that lets you do, literally, that exact thing.

It's probably something stupid Baby said once to piss someone off and that user has taken it as canon.

Are there any perks that would let me wear my Divine class armor from Overlord as a Shoggoth or a cloud of gas or something without limiting my mobility and flexibility?

Buy the flute from Barkley's Shut Up & Jam.
Or get portal generation from Generator Rex. Which is expensive, but so nice.

Portals let you cross through dimensions fairly easily. The flute specifically lets you warp to and from your warehouse.

Hah. Seriously though, i want to know if it's worth the CP i'm shelling out for it before I go to bed in a few minutes.

Claymore has something for that if I remember correctly.

That works

Wait, other traps?
Is LoT just a giant trap jump?
Why do people jerk Babylon off so much if he's such a cunt?

If that's true, that's pretty shitty. Granted, I never took the skin cloak but still. Pretty shitty.

Hope you're right. I never had an issue with Bab, but maybe I read him wrong?

How much would you expect a weapon of mass destruction to cost?

Oh right, amusing thing about Devil May Cry 3's Devil Trigger designs that I totally forgot about.

The guy that made them was also responsible for all of the designs for at least up until Nocturne/ Strange Journey, for the Shin Megami Tensei Demons, a few designs for ZOE2, and this thing in the Super Robot Wars Alpha series

Where is that from?

That looks like it might help, but it says you can only assimilate one item at a time, and my armor is made up of multiple parts.

That makes sense, actually.

I would imagine it's expensive because, by the standards of the jump, it's pretty damn powerful. You can provide infinite nourishing food. Feed armies. End famine. That's no small feat.

I mean, for a jumper with 100+ jumps or whatever the fuck power climb you've gotten to it's probably not that big a deal, but by the standards of the jump, "I can end hunger" is a pretty big deal.

I think the only other thing that is truly comparable is that "Let's all join hands and sing together" perk that solves problems, but I'm too lazy to bring up the actual jump to check.
I imagine that's why it is expensive in comparison to other options, which include such greats as "I can give people colds", and, "I'm allowed to swear."

Because aside from a couple questionable decisions, the man makes good jumps.

When someone posts a writing prompt in thread that's something along the lines of "tell me about the time you..." do you just make something up on the spot, or do you have some repository of your adventures from which you draw?

Jade cocoon

Nagi maiden 900
20 yo female
Requiem of souls 700
Weaver free
Silk spinning 600
Putification 300

Items
Cocoons 50 free
Silk farm 0
Eternal corridoor -600

Drawbacks
Beasts of ignorance -400
Chosen one -100
Déjà vu 0

I loved this game but I am.having none of this marry a cocoon master then torture yourself with branding every time he brings you a monster. Im going out to the forest and fixing this shit on my own. Then probably making my own village or something.

Think Plug N Play would be better for replacing the Crystal in the process instead of changing what it draws on. I mean it would still work decently but pretty sure not in that particular manner. I look forward to seeing Sailor Tajador.

It's the Link upgrade option to Portals in the Warehouse supplement. It doesn't get talked about much due to the ease that the key gives, but it's an important part of my build.

Hmm, I suppose that makes sense. I was confused because another item that costs the same allows you to revive anyone within a day of their death.

Oops sorry for linking you earlier

But is LoT a trap jump?
I'm honestly curious, because I hadn't heard of the Alpha indoctrination or the skin cloak, so if there's any other hidden fuck you's that he neglects to mention , I'd like to know about them, you know?

spot

That would be cool, but would it be as easy as replacing the Crystal with something else?

I haven't actually watched Sailor Moon

All that does is let you have two portals so you can use your warehouse to travel between those two locations quickly. . .

No.

Then again I went Dark Eldar, so take my advice with a shaker of salt.

Great idea. I did the same, only I fixed the problem by cutting down the tree.

The Alpha indoc is in the text, it describes it happening it just doesn't come out and say, oh hey you're indoctrinated now. It's a reading comprehension check.

The claim is pure trap as there's nothing about it in the jump material.

People have been talking about the capabilities of Equivalent Exchange in the last few threads, so I went looking for some information on the actually capabilities, but I'm having some difficulty finding a reliable source of information on the topic like a wiki I can refer to.

Any assistance?

Might need some research into how to make Senshi in the first place. Luckily by fluff Eris was the hub of a lot of magical research. It's up to fanwank how much you need to actually establish them as Senshi instead of OOOs or whatever, but that might be mitigated by using a duplicate Crystal and then swapping it out. Pretty sure due to reincarnation drama there's more to it than holding a Crystal though.

It's all about having a grievance with the target.
It really helps get the spook juices flowing over a long enough period of time for a Grudge style spooking.
Familicide is a good way to get me in a grudge mood.

If someone really pisses me off, I trap them in a hallway using portals. Every time they complete a loop, I use illusions to alter the hall in ways symbolic to how they pissed me off. It gets really trippy after a while, and is filled with horror both classic, and personalized to the offender.
It's based off of PT, and available to me since around jump eleven. Later, I just turn it into a recurring dream.

[muffled finger guns in the distance]

I heard there was also a scuffle with the Wyrd staff in the 5th DLC. Apparently if you roll an option 3 times or more the staff makes your power go completely out of control. So uh, if anyone rolled something like weapon jinx 3 times I hope you got good life insurance.

Cool. Thanks fellas!

It's flawless Dimension Door with unlimited range available from your first or second jump.

Be in Singapore and open a portal to your warehouse, while in the warehouse open another portal to Mars. If you've taken the Force Wall too, it's great. You can move where you want and escape any prison you want.

There is a Rust jump, what about a DayZ or ARK jump?

I only give the Grudge treatment to people who have hurt me personally. Considering how long I've been jumping, that's generally from a background. I always make sure their death is extra painful too.

>1000 CP Drawback: Eternal Alpher

I meant to say the cloak is pure trap, as there's nothing to clue the player into the molestation in text.

The Alpha thing is right there though.

It does? Well I guess that it doesn't specify a range. . . but that still doesn't sound right. . .

>Equivalent Exchange
From FMA, from Minecraft, or from some other source?

Both. I don't plot my ten years out 100%, but I have guidelines and think out stories and leave wiggle room.

YFW the mod versions are both better than standalone. . .

Per the text:

>Link - Requires Portal. Open two Portals and use the WAREHOUSE as fast travel. -30CP

It's expensive and you have to give up your key, but it's worth it. All you need to do to offset the main advantage of key is to find shrinking magic. Lots of places have that, and I took Fairy Tale long before I took any jump that gave me something that needed more than a 80sqft portal.

Whenever you feel like it, user.

57. Kill La Kill

- Club: Sports
- Background: Drop-In
- Chef [Free Drop-In]
- Fiber Hybrid [Discount Drop-In] [800 left]
- Kamui [Discount Fiber Hybrid] [150 left]
- Cute [+400]
- Conservatively Dressed [350 left]
- Classmates [Discount Drop-In] [200 left]
- Makolingual [100 left]
- Acupuncturist [0 left]
- Move On?

>"Tell me something, small child. Where, precisely, did you acquire such a level of violence in your soul?"

>"Whaaaa? You wanna start making more sense?"

>"I presume you sought me out because of this garment. This 'Kamui,' I think you called it?"

>"Yep, yep, yep! There weren't supposed to be any more of those, ya know~?"

>"I see. And from what you've told me, this is an exceptionally powerful weapon. Very well, then, child."

>"Ehhh?"

>"I will simply defeat you without its use."

>"...you're funny!"

>"That was not in jest, child. This is your last chance to turn back. After all... today is a beautiful day, and I'd hate to have to bloody the flowers or scare the birds at the moment."

New Slot 5, please!

The repository is my brain.

I make up stories on my own time, as I make builds and imagine what might have happened in them. Many of these stories are not fully formed when I first make the build, and so as a result my "I'm posting a build" stories tend not to be especially riveting, particularly because I tend to just go over the broad points in an attempt to confine them to a single post. That and I'll blather if given half a chance. But they're still being turned over in my head, waiting for the right stimuli to make me spew my narrative vomit on the thread.

Of course, sometimes people do ask interesting questions that get me thinking in a new way, and then I'll make something up on the spot, just because, "Yeah, that sounds like a thing I'd do."

Like this next one!

I have sadly never done that, as I tend to rely on intimidation auras for the sake of... uh... intimidation. Often in sudden, out-of-nowhere flashes, where once everything was completely normal. It's my way of saying, "Stop it."

However, I have done the "walk slowly after someone, teleporting periodically so that they can't actually create distance no matter how hard they run" thing.

What jump was that? Who knows!
It just seems like a thing I'd do.

I would imagine it's difficult to find information on, because Equivalent Exchange is a mod for Minecraft. You're prettymuch only going to find a mechanics wiki and maybe some forum posts.

Minecraft.

Yes.
I have a repository of stories, but I horde them like some sort of story scrooge. Retyping them on my phone would be extremely painful.
The ones I share are made up, but set in between what I keep to myself.
They're tall tales, for you.

Darksiders
Persona
Psychonauts

MFW I paid money for this

Got it.

Although now I kinda want to make Sailor ClayDoll and Sailor Taboo out of the Sonozaki sisters just for shits and giggles.

Yea that sucks, still might make a good jump and ARK more than likely would.

Rolled 4 (1d8)

Stored the second two!

>1. Power Rangers
>3. Santa
>4. Terminator
>5. Darksiders
>6. Shin Megami Tensei 1
>7. Generic Magical Girl
>8. Touhou Project

One could easily say to it.

I'm probably wrong, but The Magic Pot may be a reference the story "The Magic Pudding", where the pudding is actually a character.

Bit of both.
I've done a significant amount of writefagging in some settings, so those times I can lift stories from that.
Most other jumps I have notes like "while I'm here, steal this, do this, visit these places, kill that guy".
Someone asking me "did you fight X and if so how?" I look at my notes and go "yeah, I would've fought that dude" then work out from my perks and items how that went. That story then gets pasted into my jump file.

I don't think anyone's claimed them as jumps so if you want to make them go for it. ARK seems to have a fair bit of unique stuff but I don't know if DayZ has enough to draw on for perks?

Wouldn't any form of teleportation that moved you between different planes work for this? Are there any good perks for that aren't in dangerous setting?

Also, I'm looking at the Sailor Moon jump now and it says nothing about Eris being a hub of magical research.

I just used what I learned about jewelcraft, lacrima creation, life fibers, spiral energy soul science and Senshi powers to create artificial senshi upgrades for my non-senshi companions, select non-companion allies, and even auxillary power clothes for the senshi traveling with me.

Would Reverse Engineering from Worm help with that? The figuring out how Senshi powers work thing?

Supernatural has the Angelic perk On The Wings Of A Prayer; it allows instantaneous travel to any location you are familiar with, and doesn't care if the destination is in another dimension (since Angels can use it get between various realms). Of course, this does mean having to jump Supernatural.

Alternately get Gate or Miracle from a D&D jump. Of course, this does mean...

Alternately alternately, get the Atlantean Rings from Chronicles Of Narnia jump. With the right choices, it can be a fairly safe jump.

>tfw I never got round to figuring out exactly what powers Sailor Scout powers
>espeically the part where Usagi can apparently heal the universe or something
>tfw at the time I needed a bunch of magical girls I was also not a fan of emotion powered energies
>tfw my basic magical girl system runs purely on clarktech

Whelp.

H-have fun with that, I guess.

It's usually from my vaguely brain-stored respository. Unless I plum forgot what I did in the setting. Or I never thought about the question until it was asked.

Really, it's best to just flip a coin to be on the safe side.

I know fuck-all about worm. What I DO have is a lot invested in both magic, spell-creation, mad science and power-copying.

You could also go to the Original Doom jump, buy the Walnut Creek CDRom option, and load the SOS Doom Mod for your Doom Experience. Then use a "reproduce technology with magic" perk to copy the senshi-powers-as-guns from SOS Doom to create alternate sources of their attack powers. Seems like you could even use Argent Energy from Doom 2016 to power that.

Know any "reproduce technology with magic" perks off the top of your head?

I think Crimson Saint lets you go both ways.

As I understand it, Well, and this is why the jewelcraft and lacrima creation is relevant, the Senshi we know are basically the human reincarnations of extraterrestrial life with crystaline souls that are tied to their power. Queen Serenity, Usagi/Princess/Neo-Queen Serenity and Chibiusa are all mortal incarnations of the Silver Crystal. Which is an artifact with power on the cosmic scale (the problem is effectively utilizing said power though)

The other senshi have crystals as well, though not nearly on the same scale as Usagi's.

Rolled 2 (1d8)

58. Terminator

- Year: 1980
- Background: Drop-In
- Race: Human
- Judgement Day [900 left]
- Thank You, Jumper, For Your Courage Through The Dark Years [Discount Drop-In] [800 left]
- Hey, Wait! You Swore! [Discount Drop-In] [600 left]
- No Fate But What We Make [Discount Drop-In] [200 left]
- Of Course; I'm A Terminator [0 left]
- Move On

>"...I see. That makes sense."

>"What does, madam?"

>"This world is seemingly doomed. Billions will die, soon. For me to know that only makes sense."

>"Oh. Perhaps we should do something about that?"

>"First I must find someone who knows how it will happen."

>1. Power Rangers
>3. Santa
>4. Persona
>5. Darksiders
>6. Shin Megami Tensei 1
>7. Generic Magical Girl
>8. Touhou Project

Altocrystarium from Final Fantasy Type-0 will help you double up.

as says, I'm pretty sure Crimson Saint lets you reproduce non-magical effects by magical means. It's in Maoyuu Hero and Demon King.

yeah but its multitude of bullshit rules makes me think that you're not actually making technology.

True, but I don't think there's a clause to prevent you from reverse engineering the theory of operation for whatever the hell you just birthed from some crazy magic spell.

Thanks.

>PMD

Ghost type or Fairy Type?

I love the new Kingdom Hearts jump, but the lack of giant blade options for keyblades makes me sad. Is there some way to get around the limit?

Keyblade customization. Go for long, heavyweight.

Obviously, she's a Dark type.

That gets me almost there, but I need something a little more substantial than ~150cm.

Question!!!
If lala is now a kamui user why does she have so much material covering her skin? Kamui require as much skin to be showing as possible.

user, that's a Mismagius.

Which is Ghost.