Tell me one reason why I shouldn't go all in on Kyber right now

Tell me one reason why I shouldn't go all in on Kyber right now

because you should split some in req and link. all these projects benefit eachother, diversify and hedge a bit user

Because the OMG partnership isn't 100% confirmed yet.

Because XLM, IOTA and VEN have more imminent news.

all three have already pumped tho

went all in, hope you are right op.

price by Hanukkah? that should be your determining factor.

VEN's rebranding to VET and announcement of their switch off Ethereum to their own blockchain with staking rewards is in ~7 hours.

XLM is still a PBC pick under $0.10 (currently $0.095). There are (maybe baseless) rumours of a Visa partnership, either way there's news this month - it could hypothetically approach Ripple's market cap.

And IOTA's just not finished yet. There's widespread speculation on Q is, but the press release hasn't happened and so there hasn't been normie FOMO for it yet.

>VEN's rebranding to VET and announcement of their switch off Ethereum to their own blockchain with staking rewards is in ~7 hours.

Buy the rumor sell the news won't happen? I've been watching VEN for a while but I assumed it'll dip after the announcement, that's why I didn't buy in

>buy the tumor, sell the jews
buying iota at an ath before big news is adorable. buying any alt while bitcoin is at an ath and could dump any day is equally adorable.

I bought IOTA at an ATH and am up 60% on it so....yep. Keep at it, Veeky Forums.

No idea if it'll dump or not. Something to keep an eye out for either way - the news'll be good, given the market cap it's definitely not priced in, you just might not optimize profit if it dumps first before the news.

Kyber's great too - again, just not sure its news will hit before the aforementioned coins. Safe hold for sure though.

being up 60% isn't the same as selling at a 60% profit you mong. just wait until bitcoin pulls back and you're 40% down.

this.

it's going up. good i won't kill you op, where do i sell cuz i am a daytrader and fuck holding.

ask your stepdad.

Being up on bitcoin isn’t the same as selling into fiat either. Hope you’ve done that.

NICE OP LOOK AT THAT GREEN DILDO.

you're welcome nerd

>what is an ID?

Please leave, normie

give me the next coin i'm thinking this will dump soon

XLM is set to moon. I said the same before the IOTA moon mission, I said the same before yesterdays REQ moonmission.

XLM is next, mark my words. Time to get even more rich ;)

Why the fuck is this pumping

not you fgt, op ANSWER ME IT'S GOING DOWN I NEED THE NEXT MOON.

Because there's coins with better potential for rapid growth out there, like DNA

I just dumped 25,000 KNC. Next moon mission is TNT. TREX wed. you heard it here.