>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVI7S6zKiBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes?

Hey, /jc/.

What do you do when something breaks?

We were never here.

Well get out. We need the room for a meeting and you frighten the investors.

Throw it away and wait for replacement if I bought it with CP. If not I try repair it with magic or something.

Thats not a nice thing to say, user
Fuck you

Jumpers, I understand some of us aren't exactly the 'hero' types, but when did things get so dire or personal you stepped up to the plate to do something unambiguously good for someone?

#13 GENERIC SUGAR BOWL
Name: Echo
Origin: Cute Critter

-Perks-
We Can Get Along (-100CP)
Sweetest Widdle Eyes (Free)
Who's a Good Kitty? (-100CP)
Cuteness Proximity (-200CP)
Cuteness Overload (-400CP)

-Items-
Magic Pot (-250CP)

-Drawbacks-
Tastes Like Diabetes (+100CP)

T͚͉̱̮͕̻̺͂h̭̺͇ẻ̛͚̓ͪͦ̈ͤ̎ ̯̓͗͛̒c̨̱͛̏̈̔ͨͫű̫̭̪̙̤͚̽ͪ̍͂̉t̷͇̳͇̹̼͚͂́̂̈ͅĕ͎̼̝̣͉̝͐̓ͩ͆ṅ̨̪͈̜̞̟͓̭̽͌̎e̡̜̣̬͒͆ͤ͊s͈͔͙͓̬̮ͮ͞s̘̺̗̯̥͈̬̋ͩͬ̓͆͢!̫͔̼̦̥͓̟ͤͪ̿͋̎ ͔̪̙̗̞I̻̬̱͕̹ť̠͇̻̮́ ̺̙̼̬̰̱̇b̸̘̥͖ͭͣͦ̌u̘͇̯̘ͮ̂ͤͨ͛̄͛ŕ̺̺̙̘̈́͜n̝̜̻͙͇͌͑̃̊ͤ̚͞s̯̤̞͓̔!̠͖ͤ̆̌͂̂ͪ͛!͑ͣ̔҉̫̦

Always

Woops, fucked up, that should be #18.

I'm going for a knight-themed build. Who should be my divine parent in Percy Jackson?

Any ideas on how to get Hourai elixir level immortality pre spark?

Aslan from Narnia series. That or Lady of the Lake.

How can i get Miyako and survive the Errai Rising drawback un DeSu2?

Rama, seventh incarnation of Vishnu. A god of war renowned for his virtue and chivalry. Taking him as a divine parent would give you powers related to swordsmanship and archery, protecting innocents from demons and evil spirits, and chivalrous romantic love.

I once batted a mountain back to heaven.

Nope. Closest you can probably get is Life Stone from Equivalent Exchange, ridiculous amounts of Evo generated by an perpetual bio-mass engine used to heal yourself, and on top of it all, something like a phylactery bound to a location outside conventional space that follows you around from jump to jump.

Ainz from Overlord. You can import the NPCs as his pantheon and enjoy those shenannigans in PJ.

>tfw your laptop breaks and you lost all your builds and any jumps you were working on

GODDAMNIT

Sit down with my companions and try to figure out how to put it back together.

...Yeah, not picking up any crafting perks or super-genius companions is starting to be a problem. At least Asgardian technology lasts a long time!

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!
Did one of my kids tell you?!
Man, I have a reputation to keep.
How can I trick people into being better people if they know I'm doing it?!
I don't really do unambiguous...
youtu.be/TVI7S6zKiBM

I make something new.

Took a break, but yeah. Still here.

>Ainz dad
>Albedo mom
This amuses me.

The hard drive is 99% still alive. Just unhook it and attach it to your desktop.

Oh god do I know this feel.
God damn it hurts.

Did you lose what you were doing on that wolf setting thingy?

My desktop is shared by most of my family and is slow as shit.

Actually, that makes me curious about what the British options are and what their abilities would be?

Merlin? The Devil himself (or whoever Merlin's father is in the myth you're using)?

You could have Arthur as the Blood of Kings option. And Excalibur or it's scabbard as the weapon replica.

So? You can save the data until you get a new laptop. That's the important part.

Point.

You know Aslan is not!Jesus, right?
Not really applicable.

No, I still have that.
I just lost my laptop when I moved between states, and didn't have anything to browse the net for about six months.
I just ended up starting a new chain when I got a phone.
On the upside, new laptop is on the horizon.
I can see it, shining in the distance.
So beautiful...

> "Konata, this machine isn't working right."
> "Well then you're doing it wrong."
> "No, I mean it's broken."
> "Ahahah! My machines don't just 'break'. You've obviously screwed something up."
> "I'm using it just fine. You just don't want to admit you probably built it wrong."
> "EXCUUUUSE ME? My designs are PERFECT. It's not my fault you're too much of an IDIOT to use them properly!"
> "If they were so perfect then it wouldn't have broke!"
> "IT'S NOT BROKEN UNLESS YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG."
> "I'm using it perfectly!"
> "CLEARLY YOU AREN'T."

I have a calm, rational discussion about whose fault it is for breaking it, and then afterwards I repair the damaged part that they obviously broke because I'm always right.

would people rather have a capstone that lets you prevent the dead being risen against there will both ressurection and as undead or a martial skill perk that would let you compete with centuries old swordsman with only 2 years experience

I KNOW ALL SORTS OF THINGS.

Wait, what mou

I like the first one more, but I need to know what jump it is before I vote one way or the other.

innistrad

So, I gotta ask; me and my companions are more than able at this point to abandon our human forms and take on a more efficient shape, but should we?

Leave it around. I picked up an aura somewhere, it'll fix itself.
I liberated humanity from the oppressive forces known as physics.

>Wait, what mou
Dragonlance. FUCK your Cataclysm.

Bancho?

I know that feeling, man, my laptop screen broke and we're taking it in to get fixed. I've been getting by using a monitor attached to it but it's screwing with my eyes
[Spoiler] if this is some weird curse specifically on Kamen Rider jumpmakers I swear to god[/spoiler]

>letting the Kingpriest win
>not letting the fuckhole that is Istar burn
No.

I hope not.

>deflects the cataclysm
>stands there with a "what now" look
>the entire planet shakes
>someone forgot about Taladas

Martial skill.

I killed the kingpriest. I lept in while the mountain was hurting towards him, cut off his head, then turned around and struck a homerun.

Wood clones.

Seriously, there's a story about that. Turns out that as bad as the Cataclysm was, letting that fucker win would be even worse. Like, Fantasy 1984, with more interspecies genocide and eternal fortune.

What about a perk that prevents someone you "bless" from being risen at all, against their will or not?

To follow up on that earlier anons question about divine parenthood, what do I go with if I'm an evolution focused jumper?

>>everyone forgets about Taladas
FTFY

There's a reason you stop both, user.

Kerrigan

No, some people remember Taladas. It's that third continent that people really have a hard time with.

>Import Discworld Pantheon
>Choose god of Evolution

I just looked that up, but what the fuck, they didn't seem to even have a reason to fuck that place up

...Gaia?

Probably been asked before, but could I take the God Emperor of Mankind as my parent?

There's a lore-based reason for it, half-Satan. They had a LotR style evil overlord fucking things up and that was why they got whammied.

Isn't the third continent entirely fan made?

So, in the Smash Bros jump can someone who is trained with Mii Smash gain Mii Smash?

Yep. Search it on the Archive under the Merchant

Epemetheus, the Titan who was tasked by the Olympians with distributing the traits of plants and animals to the individual creatures. It was he who gave the bird its wings or the fish its gills. It was only due to him having run out of blessings to give by the time he got around to Man that Prometheus decided to steal fire from the heavens.

I like to imagine the third continent is super awesome, but nobody knows about it because its invitation only.

Take Tzeentch.

Apparently there was an even worse situation going on over there with the Aurim empire, which is it got an even bigger meteor. It's possible that Taladas was the real reason for the Cataclysm, and they just diverted some love the Kingpriest's way.

Or that it has an orbit that intersected it with a bunch of asteroids, and the gods just took advantage of the opportunity to go "see!?"

Well that makes the entire situation make even less sense. If there was an evil empire that ruled an entire continent, why the fuck did they feel the need to interfere with it or the good empire, or both for than matter, when all they give a fuck about is 'non-interference' and 'the balance'? That's about as nonsensical as it gets!

>Possibility 3:
Letting the evil third of your pantheon take charge of planet-wide smitings will unlikely end well.

No, Adlatum is the third official continent. They just have no materials describing it, they just mention it exists. All the depictions are fan-made.

Is there any magic more op than heylin magic? Its flat out reality warping so long as you have power for it.

Blackjack and hookers continent is go.

Well, it was their turn. First set were the Ogres, who got transformed except for the couple who were spared. Second set was the Greygem, which was just a fuckup but everyone in the good and evil pantheons decided it counted anyway, and the Cataclysm was the third.

Not really. King Arthur magic is basically the same thing if you have the right perks.

>liberated humanity from the oppressive forces known as physics.

That is not good in the slightest.

Why would they mention it without at least giving some idea of what it's like?

It's not the human on the outside that counts, it's the human on the inside. Or something.

Be the humankin.

Actually no it's not bait the wiki for heylin magic flat out lists it as full on reality warping.

Traditions please go, the Technocracy is pretty much the heroes OWOD needs.

So, what is General Level Potential from Akame Ga Kill like? I know about that one woman who can freeze time, but from what I understand, she's the strongest person in the setting and so isn't the standard.

That's how it works in most fantasy stories. They had no reason to expand on it because that's not where the story happens. They just mentioned it existed, and let the Adam handle it.

Hey Merchant, can I get an overview of what the British options fot parents in Percy Jackson are?

The Technocracy STARTED as heroes. That changed when they decided to become an orwellian nightmare who want to take all of the wonder out of reality and force people to live lockstep with a warped vision of reality engineered for maximum control and oppression.

Fucking fascist! Sons of Ether FTW!

Oh, except those guys who specialize in FTL. From what I remember, they're still full of wonder and whimsy and don't get along with the rest of the Technocracy very well, and are actually more friendly with some of the traditions like .

Discworld is close if you can get enough power for the spells. It also runs on puns and narrative so that can help your spells.

It's a setting too, though. It's a good idea to give some info for DMs.

The two I recall off top of head are the Tuatha and Arthur and his Knights. Along with associated villains and miscellany. Admittedly Arthur was a hazy one I regret including these days, but I don't go back on that sort of thing if I can at all help it.

Well, that's because the WoD is 2edgy4u and can't have nice things ever.

They're probably still the best hope humanity has, though, if you could get them to stop being such raging dickholes about it.

In their defense, the "wonders" in the Old World of Darkness are ancient planet-busting vampires, a Primordial trying to murder the Primordial that humanity is living on, and an all-consuming destruction and madness trying to make itself the final destination for all souls. Sometimes you've just gotta cut and sterilize, and worry about reconstructive surgery later.

>If you can get them to stop being raging dickholes
This would basically manifest in them easing up and allowing something closer to a hybrid of their desire and the way the Traditons are, in a lot of ways. Something between the FTL guys I can't name and the Sons of Either, more or less.

Those aren't the same thing, user. The wonders in this case are having physics work in ways that enable and inspire rather than limit and control to the degree they've made them. That's regardless of vampires or not.

>if you could get them to stop being such raging dickholes about it.
In the WoD? Good fucking luck.

>the FTL guys I can't name
The Void Engineers, I believe.

She kinda is the standard.
The other generals are Budo, who's nearly as strong as Esdese, Liver who double ko-ed Bulat in his only fight, some crippled bitch, and that's it.

Thanks. I like those guys. If we ever get a Technocracy jump I'm going with them.

You could say that about literally any faction in the WoD though.

Yeah...

The Technocracy's ultimate goal is to establish one vision of reality where things work by unchanging laws of physics, and the Antedeluvians, the Wyrm, and Oblivion cannot exist. For wonders to exist, terrors must also exist; for terrors to die, wonders must also die.

Let's not forget that the opposite of the Technocracy isn't the Traditions - it's the Marauders.

> literally any
I'm pretty sure given there are factions dedicated to wiping out humanity and/or using them as cattle, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that.