What is the most chuunibyou/edgelordy character you have ever played, or seen played?

What is the most chuunibyou/edgelordy character you have ever played, or seen played?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The thing that gets me here is the implication that a scrawny cunt like that could effectively use a sword, and he goes so far as to insult people who do go to the gym.

Well, the sword is really about skill more than brute force, unless the opponent is wearing any kind of armor, but the then the sword is blah blah already discussed.

But in real-world terms, "I'mma punch you in the face, real hard, 'cause I'm strong, or just pin you" is a more practical course of action than "ooooh, you're just lucky I don't have my sword with me!"

In fairness, you don't need to be particularly strong to wield a katana effectively. It's not a zweihander

Probably back in my Gaia Online days. It'd be hard to pick just one, honestly, but I do recall one being "an orphan practically before he was born".

you need to be significantly stronger than the pictured individual, however.
He looks like he has no explosive energy or endurance. Also no stabilizer muscle work. He won't be able to swing fast, accurately, or hard.

Probably the actual chuuni that I played once. She thought she was an immortal and long-lived witch, the greater part of her powers and memories having been lost when "true magic" faded from the world. All of which was bullshit of course; she was a perfectly average if delusional schoolgirl. The part that would make it really fun though was that it was a Magical Burst game. So, very quickly, she would've started developing powers and abilities which would feed her delusion and lead to her declaring that same "true magic" as returning to the world. All the while the other magical girls in the party weren't completely sure what was going on, and she'd feed them utter nonsense chuuni bullshit explanations for everything and act like she understood anything that went on perfectly.

Unfortunately in the end that game died before really getting very far off the ground, but such is life.

One shoulder check and he's down, ready to get his shit rekt.

really, there's no excuse to skip a leg day and arm day.
ESPECIALLY if you think you are going to be fighting with a weapon.

You at least need to work out all those fucking weird muscles that hold your body together so you don't have your back explode when you try to actually fight.

I wouldn't try to tackle or shoulder check him, he DOES have a sword.
Just fucking hit him with a table or chair, both of which are longer than his sword and both of which you can swing quite fast.

Fuck now I kind of wanna see a shitty weeb with a katana in the midst of a European bar brawl...

Just fucking shoot him.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

user, I'm an AMERICAN and I don't own a gun.
I know, I should, but I don't. I might one day, but for the sake of theoreticals, I choose the far more common chair/table/brick loadout.

or, if we are in the wild, sticks/large rocks.

How the hell do you concealed carry a table?

What happened to his feet? Either they're missing or those jeans are far too long for him.

I am honestly drawing a blank as to places I go in my life that don't have tables, chairs, garbage cans, folding chairs, and other wrestling paraphinalia.

I don't know, all the american's I have met own guns...you must be a canadian.

see, this is EXACTLY why I need to buy a gun at some point.

I spend a lot of time in parks and other lightly wooded areas, and there's nothing there I can think of there which would be suitable. Even the sticks are small.

Even then, that technique argument only really matters if it's a swordsmaster vs someone who literally never held a weapon in his life. If both parties have even some remote skill, height and strength become real factors. Perhaps not the end-all be-all, but significant factors nonetheless. You're not going to defeat a musclebeast wielding a halberd because your speed is superior. There's a reason why for as long as warfare has existed, the elite units in all militaries across the world are the biggest and strongest guys around. Frederick the Great had an almost homoerotic fascination with his tall, well dressed grenadiers and the minimum height of the Old Guard being 1.80m may have played a role in the myth that Napoleon was short (an average guy surrounded by giants looks like a short guy surrounded by normal people from a distance).

>user, I'm an AMERICAN and I don't own a gun.
I'm pretty sure that's unconstitutional.

He wears clothes that are 2 sizes too big for him because he has no fashion sense.

It wouldn't be pretty. I can tell you from personal witness that in north England they don't stop punching even if the bones in their hands break.

you might have a problem there, chum.
If a weeaboo comes at you, how will you beat him to death with a chair or rock?

HEY! What's wrong with being Canadian?

You get to choose whether you want to be:
>American, but less manly
>French, but less civilized
>Some Durka Durka who's part of Canada's "vibrant" new culture

It's just, you know, you guys don't... have guns.

Anyone who thinks that has never had to cut raw meat before.
Not even human beings, actual meat with a regular knife.

>gaia online
>Shitty edgy orphan character
Are you me?

I understand where you are coming from.
This can be reduced some by having a sharp blade and using a slicing rather than chopping motion, but it DOES tend to generate beefy forearms if you do it a lot.

Rocks

/k/ might know.

You're Americans who like to pretend they're British, and act like a weird hybrid bastard child of both.

Just incorporate your Territories into the US States already. It's inevitable.

>not using Tactical Assault Table from Colt & Wesson with the Invisi-Shroud attachments for maximum concealment

It's like your name is Elizabeth Warren.

>you guys don't... have guns
Depends on where you go. Places that aren't southern ontario or BC are full of guns.

Granted, all anyone ever sees of canada these days are the nutjobs in southern ontario and BC.

This guy IS ludicrous, but he is only a level 1 Ludicrous Bastard, and that's a character class with more than one level.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

>If both parties have even some remote skill, height and strength become real factors.
Not really. Reach gives an advantage, but not an insurmountable one unless you're pairing people with a height difference of multiple feet. Strength doesn't really factor into it if both fighters know what they're doing, because actual swordfighting doesn't really involve contests of strength. There's ways to try and force one if you're stronger than your opponent, but there's just as many ways to avoid it.

The two biggest factors after skill are speed and stamina. It doesn't matter if your opponent is a 6'6" 300 pound ogre of a man or a tiny 5'0" 80 pound girl; if they're significantly faster than you are, you're fucked.

Why has no one yet pointed out "The blockchain" yet? That sounds like a mechanic in Guilty Gear, and I have no clue what he means by it.

Maybe it's like fighting game block strings

Yeah, but that just makes no damn sense. You can't "Blockstring" someone in real life.

I've told the story of the edgelord CE rogue I made to piss off a Smitebot That Guy paladin before, but he was intentionally the edgiest character I've ever spawned

It has something to do with databases for electronic currency, I guess?

Maybe he's talking about bitcoins?

My favorite in this is how the guy dismisses working out at the gym since he is too lazy to do it, instead thinking he can just swing sword few minutes a day to be "stronger".

I don't think he understand that some people go to the gym to actually be stronger instead of just looking stronger.

Well he is a nerd who thinks that having a samurai sword makes him honorabru warrioru. Of course his insight to the world is shaped by jocks and other people he hates, anything but realize his own faults.

why does the other news can be read as his moveset?

P E R F E C T S T O R M

This is what makes them chuunibyou. A little knowledge with a complete lack of awareness of reality.

So you're from Alberta then? I guess we can all agree that the Quebecois are the worst....

that's probably his special move.

>this was england

I'm more afraid of being pummeled by Syrians and Moroccans in Britain

>I guess we can all agree that the Quebecois are the worst...
I'm pretty sure everyone in the world can agree to that.

>chaining a Suspect Confession into Missing Kid to set up a Perfect Storm

>in pursuit of vanity
It's a martial arts gym.

And I'm still ugly.

>Not finishing with a Scottsdale Rapes

but why have it at the bottom, thats so unoptimal. Open with Suspect Confession, then Teachers Arrested, then Perfect Storm with Scottsdale Rapes and Kid Missing to finish anything off.

There's a feat tree you gotta take

>opening with a confession before a crime even happened

Kid missing is always the opening, nub. It prorates better if you start that way.

1) Kid goes missing
2) Rapes happen
3) Teachers are arrested
4) They confess
5) PERFECT STORM

>Not Scottsdale rape into Missing Kid into Perfect Storm for the triple chain bonus.
>Not following up with Suspect Confession into Teachers Arrested for full meta combo.
It is like you don't even play the game.

>I'm more afraid of being pummeled by Syrians and Moroccans in Britain

Then you're a fucking idiot; our own homegrown violent lunatics are no match for any foreigner. For all their posturing, how many Muslim extremists have run up and shot - then stabbed - an MP to death in broad daylight recently? Exactly.

Based lightrail avenger.

Ask /k/, they know.

no, I'm from Montreal

Alberta and the maritimes are cool, though.

Yeah dude samurai were so ripped right?

good lord they look ugly as fuck. like barbarians lmao

I once played a character who was a literal chuunibyou in a Call of Cthulhu Japan game. He lost his shit very quickly soon as he realized that this isn't a game anymore and the creatures of the mythos really don't give a fuck about his fake German sounding name and made up powers.

Did a very similar thing with Unknown Armies. Funny thing is, she wasn't even an actual adept. Real straight humans can be just as nuts if the world is crazy enough.

it's entirely possible to be thin but muscular depending on your build, the samurai you've pictured is also wearing clothing which makes it hard to tell how fit he is whereas the boy in OP's pic is clearly unfit

Man, light rail avenger is so fucking OP.
I hope they rebalance him in the next patch.

A witch that betrayed the party.

It was one shot adventure that was already bout to end, so nobody got butthurt.

They're actually pretty meaty swords. Much thicker than you'd see with most western designs, and it's intended to be used with two hands.

>our own homegrown violent lunatics are no match for any foreigner

Tell that to Russian and Polish hooligans when not online and see what happens.

That's how it's like in Tekken? Lmao you clearly know fuck all about martial arts go back to playing Mortal Kombat.

It is. In fact, I've traced down his IP address and reported him for non American activities.

He does apologize for not owning a gun, so it would make sense.

Shhh, accept yourself.

I remember that guy. Something of a local legend.

Our export-strength hooligans are no match for the best that the east of Europe has to offer, but on home turf, I'd still bet a few quid on our own homegrown nutters.

As an American and neutral observer, I can attest that England has the most violent football hooligans. Then Hungary, then it's probably a tie between Italy and Turkey.

Honorable mention former Yugoslavia.

They are 12th in the world for guns per capita.

I once tried to play a self-loathing tiefling who worshiped the burning hate, but I can never make the edgelord humorous in roleplay

>And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help?

Well, duh. Wasn't that the whole point? Why else would you spend your life training to be a ninja?

He does it because he's so much better than you, not for any reason. Don't you know anything?

Spotted the scrawny memetana enthusiast

No, but I'm willing to bet you were also an unhappy middle schooler who couldn't find another outlet for your unhappiness.

I used to think this was just some unfortunate autist manchild. But then I discovered it's JustinRPG and I stopped pitying him.

what's so bad about him? Apart from being an autistic mess

I'm curious too. Why does everyone hate this dude so much? His life obviously sucks.

Go to youtube and look up "anything for a Corvette". Come back in about 10 minutes.

I am 100% willing to believe they've taken "I know how to play guitar, I play Guitar Hero" to the next level and are directly equating their skill at Street Fighter to actual fighting skill.

>American, but less manly
>less manly
>Implying Prime Minister Trudeau doesn't leave the ladies wetter than Vancouver in October

He's especially beloved by his wife's son.

As they say
It's a bitcoin thing. Put it very simply, it's a distributed ledger of transactions.
Dude in the OP looks like the kind of libertarian angsty teen that believes that anarchocapitalism works and Bitcoin will ever be used as anything but an university project that's gone out of control and used now for buying drugs off the internet.

I like that, since I have almost zero knowledge of Vancouver, I don't know whether the ladies think he is hot or stupid.

You're not supposed to put the steaks on your arms when you cut them, man.

It seems super off to me that his Three Pillars are "swordsmanship, inner strength, and wise business investments."

I'm not sitting though that. Did he do anything worse than writing a shitty fan fiction and having weird fetishes?

Who legitimately sticks a picture of a cheeseburger on their wall?

How do these people fail to grasp simple physics? Your sword swings and strikes faster and harder if you have any form of muscle mass. Especially with eastern sword styles that rely on quick thrusts and cuts.

They are suffering from a delusional mental illness, reality is something they never even considered.