What the fuck is bitcoin ETF? Can someone explain them to me?

What the fuck is bitcoin ETF? Can someone explain them to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/e/etf.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tattoos
>Degenerate

also
>Flatbush Zombies
>degenerate

Why do people insist on ruining themselves with tattoos
she'd be so hot without them but she just looks trashy now

It is for trading bitcoins without using bitcoins

she's just being true to herself, bro

All those tats.
Those giant breasticles.
This "I'll blow you" tongue out pose.
No tongue piercing and nip piercings poking through her top.
5/10, would not commit to degeneracy with.

Do you really want tats on those soft milk tits? Every time you touch them it's going to remind you of some hard-ass biker -- a hard ass biker that probably fucked her with his hairy prick about 5 seconds ago...

Everyone knows tattoos are permanent. Some people aren't beta cucks like you and aren't afraid to make mistakes. She took the risk. She's probably lived through more cool stories this year alone than you have in your entire life and would probably have a better shot at getting rich from crypto than you if she was here

> white knight
> thinks he has chance

investopedia.com/terms/e/etf.asp

user, its justa whore, relax. they are not made to be married, only used

>Look, I did something that I knew was fucking retarded
>I did it on purpose though, i'm not a beta cuck like you

I fucking love tattooed bitches.
If your prissy ass isn't interested then that just means more for me. The irony is that you think you are somehow above her just because your have plain skin and she doesn't, but you are more than likely a jobless virgin with zero prospects.

wowsers, projecting much?
I don't think I'm above tattooed people, I just think tattoos are generally unattractive.
I'm also not a jobless virgin, but it's not like you will believe that

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. But I found that, usually, people who sperg out over tats are incredibly boring people who never come out of their rooms and live with their parents until they're nearly thirty.

she got a name or anything?

To each their own, my man. If you're attracted to tattoos, that's great and I hope you have/find yourself a tattooed girl. It's not for me though.

Is this one of those new fuckdolls? Can i order the non meth whore version?

No

10/10 would smoke meth with and piss on her tits

>10/10 face
>degenerate tattoos make her a 1
I just want a qt conservative wife who wants to be a stay at home mom to raise our 5 children

Not interested in tats either.

>ETF

It means the big boys will control and manipulate the price of the asset at will.

I'm not even a bitcoin proponent (I think it's a goddamn dinosaur) but I still think btc etfs are incredibly stupid. You're handing your "decentralized currency" over to Wall St who will 10,000x leverage that shit to the dirt if it fits their fancy.

>Erica Campbell
My nigga

>10/10 face
>degenerate tattoos make her a 1
>tfw I would do unspeakable things to her