I told you many times a few weeks ago at $110. I told you again at $140. Then $170. Do you get it yet?

I told you many times a few weeks ago at $110. I told you again at $140. Then $170. Do you get it yet?

Buy THE KING and ride it out as we go to $300 then to $400.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/12/05/cryptocurrency-monero-to-be-accepted-by-45-musicians-such-as-mariah-carey-g-eazy-sia-for-holidays/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i-i bought in at $150. Will i make it?

Threadly reminder that monero has a hard ceiling of $200.

Yes.

>hard ceiling of $200
>trading at $220 right now

I listened to you and bought at 170, monero feels really comfy, you just know it's a nice long term hold and will reward you.

Currently at 220 dipshit

Seriously going to camaroland on this can't wait.

xmr is the only coin that makes me want to lessen my btc position for

I can’t afford a full coin, can i still make it?

it's dropping in satoshi value
you might think it's a good investment, but for now is not

put in what you can, get some more as time goes on. Buy the dips user

Bless you, friend. I will do my best. Gotta find some secondary way to make sure my family is taken care of.

Ive been noticing this about Monero as well. Does this mean you have to hold this or trade for usd? Trading to btc isnt really smart right

Check em

I KNOW I WANTED TO BUY MONERO WHEN IT WAS $50 BUT I SPENT MY MONEY ON SHITCOINS INSTEAD....

Seriously I have made some sicks gain but if I would have held Monero I would have made more than most of my picks... Monero is up x4

Wanted to buy monero but this seems like a deal breaker, someone explain?

It's not dropping in satoshi value. It's fluctuation between 0.017 and 0.02. Basically XMR is performing just as good as Bitcoin at the moment.

i rising slower than bitcoin is
the best move right is to hodl btc until it starts dropping

just look at the charts

You can have a look at monero's little brother: aeon. 3-4 $.

what you mean? if the satoshi value drops, you are losing gains if you held btc instead of (insert alt/shitcoin here)

most probably up in $ tho

It's not rising slower. I bought Monero when it was at like 0.016 some time in October, and now it's around 0.018. I gained more than if I had bought Bitcoin.

My nigga
I went in at $150 as well, listened to those fags, made research and switched from ETC (bought at $14) to XMR
Win after win...if I could just pretend I dont have ETH bags

I started mining it 3 months ago, but stopped cause of low hash rate, If I had money I would be fucken rich.

Same thing with bitcoin, had to sell them for rent.

People say don't put money in crypto you can't lose, well I can't make my money work anyowhere else. I have too little to cover the fees of banks and many blockchain are similar.

I'm not so sure blockchain is the answer, I'm looking at iota, ripple, grid, lbry and monero was my favourite, but its late now. For me anyways, if I had 0.5 bitcoin or more I would put it in.

I'm looking for 10000* what I put in so I'm going with the most undevalued, not these clear winners.

Well done to those holding monero

I think my university was blocking incoming nodes so was a waste of time only have one gpu. figured I could use the dolars

moonero is the only one.

Bought at 200 yesterday

Look at xmr/btc and you'll see that overall xmr does extremely well compared to other shitcoins - like ltc. Which means a lot of ppl are going btc/shitcoin to xmr, instead of usd to xmr. Meaning that when btc goes up or down, xmr doesn't give a fuck. Which can all be proven in the charts.

Why is there no easy tutorial on how to mine monero on a Mac?

Is it even worth it? I never mined before but work in a web agency and we have a few macs standing around so I would not pay any electricity.

But I can't find a guide on how to mine monero on Mac, just confusing shit.

minergate

how do I buy it?

>>mac

Please fuck off back to le redditz faggolio

it's a good coin but koreans are pumping it at the moment

confirmed scam

Get your hebephile shit outa this blue board now faggot

>better off buying a shit coin that trash masters are circling

Fucking really?

Wish I've started with Monero earlier this year.
Now with 3 x 1070, I've could have got more coins out of it.
and probably would have break even with it

If its the king, why does it only total 6000 txs a day and shows no growth?
www.bitinfocharts.com

All you stupid fucking cucks hoping to get rich fast cant do simple math! XMR is NOT @ an ATH relative to BTC, any chart can show you that xmr is trading at lower BTC. the increase in price relative to fiat is only b/c BTC is mooning,

Heh getta load of this guy

Not so smart anymore are you

Can you break down why his logic is wrong?

Because these are exchange txs
Rest is untraceable you deluded faggot

because xmr just mooned past ฿0.02001 coming from ~0.018 yesterdday

tardlets never earn.

lol

Minergate is a scam..just google it.

I use xmr-stak on minexmr pool

Look at xmr/btc now, was lower when he said it but he could have seen it coming if he wasnt a complete retard

Best exchange for XMR with a cloud based wallet?

Fuckin terds are holding to pipe dreams. go to any chart and if your brain is operating you will see that xmr is trading below ATH rel to BTC. and why would it increase when all the hype is around BTC. you will lose more in the forgone btc than what you would gain but that what cucks are for to lay around and get fucked

It's gone from 0.17 to 0.2 in one day m8. Will be at ATH again soon.

buy verge instead

Monero the king

Pic related will be the end of your $3b Monero.

There are no blessed burnt orange IDs in this thread.

Rolling for burnt orange

XVG over shitty Monero

Monero is a currency for actual fags

tearing through memelines right now

Idiot...don’t listen to this guy.

XMR over the past year has slowly but steadily increased in BTC value. This is a long term trend, not a short term momentum.

Just buy. Other XMR and BTC... don’t put your money all in one... great opportunity to diversify with more than one good performing coin...

Also join mining pools if you can spare a few clocks... it’s a way to help keep the coin robust

I'm doing all right on dwarf pool Mining with only 900 hash waiting to finish my dual 580 rig hoping to pull over 2 kh then. At the moment I'm breaking even on power costs. Feels good using my computer as a heater kek.

unironically good fundamentals

chek'd

Up we go lads!

Niggas
we 250 now, so when is this going to come down again?
Also any reasons why there is this sudden spike?

Threadly reminder that monero has a hard ceiling at $250. It becomes profitable to mine on spot AWS instances at that point.

>threadly reminder that 150 is The hard ceiling
>threadly reminder that 200 is the hard ceiling
>threadly reminder that 250 is the hard ceiling
hmmm..

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/12/05/cryptocurrency-monero-to-be-accepted-by-45-musicians-such-as-mariah-carey-g-eazy-sia-for-holidays/

>By Mariah Carey
>By Backstreet Boys
Okay and the other 45 musician may have help
and also the other 5 online stores may have helped

been mining since you mentioned it.
thanks.
i'm new to crypto and this is the coin outside of coinbase that intrigues me the most.
so full speed ahead.

Def the most comfy crypto. Makes all the others feel like gimmicks

Yeah putting money in both Bitcoin and XMR has been awesome.

Both have gone more than 2x from when I invested 2-3 months ago, but they tend to go up at different times so my portfolio is just constantly growing

Also, if any crypto replaces bitcoin, it’s going to be Monero

>what is difficulty

i've googled and nothing came out, just that someone waited a long time to receive his buttcoins, but he used their cloud mining service which is entirely different thing. minergate is fine if you just mine on home pc.
if you gonna use minergate don't forget to switch reward method to PPLNS in dashboard.

Been mining it since it was $16. It was justified because my need of heat energy to heat my place is quite big, so wanted to try out something to offset the cost. So like I'm using all the excess heat from the setup to heat the complex. In the end it has given me quite a profit, the initial setup was for 640 kh/s, then 1.3 mh/s, currently ~2.1 mh/s with plans to expand to 2.5 mh/s in a few weeks. Been a pain going from CPU to GPU mining.

This whole thing is a gimmick but it’s food for Monero’s image at least.

It’s not like buying Mariah Carey’s album is going to give Monero it’s value.

It could, however, lead to more listings at exchanges

just sold at .0207

ill buy back in when it dips to .0160. stay poor hodlrz

Is good impression for the Normies

I could have bought Monero instead of buying a 3 x 1070 mining equipment for it.
But at least I know, I'm on the winning team