>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Wait. We went back in time?!

WE'RE BACK AT THREAD 90?!

Heh, over 90!...

ONE JOB

>Jump 50: A Certain Scientific Railgun
>The Fool, reversed (Foolhardy adventuring and lack of interest in critical matters.)
>Age: 13
>Location: Academy City
>Identity: Student (-50)
>Drawbacks: Power Dampener (+200), Permanent Child (+300)
>Power: Clairvoyance
This will be the first chain where I did NOT get Teleporter. But this has definite potential.
>Slice of Life (Free, Student)
Now this is a perk I am going to get WAY more mileage out of than anyone suspects. Just to enjoy my time jumping.
>Formal Training (1350)
I hope this includes training in more than just my power, just so I can observe things that are done with other powers and apply it toward the other abilities I have. It won't change what they can do, just permit me to use them more creatively.
>Motivated (1200, Student)
I would argue I was already motivated, but this just pushes it further.
>Doubled Growth Rate (900)
My ability may not be flashy, but the faster it grows, the more useful it will be. Not just here, but wherever my next jump is.
>Hard Science (600, Student)
There are a number of cool things that can be done in Academy City, but being able to grant esper powers sounds incredibly useful for many reasons and I plan to give them out like candy. Thanks to magic, I can PROBABLY fix anything that I screw up. Probably.
>Malleable Reality (0)
Creative use of clairvoyance? Remote viewing, using objects to view things/places/people that they're related to, and someone suggested using it to get complete knowledge of the internals of a person or object... combined with Hard Science, this means
a near-zero chance of screwing up, and even figuring out the effects that will be given before I get it mastered.
>Micromanipulators (Free, Student)
Speaking of things useful for such a surgery...

My only regret is that I can't fit into my shiny new power armor from Minecraft. :

i think thats the furthest we have ever been from the correct edition number.

"Oi, oi. Accelerator, right?"
"How the... what do you want?"
"You know that you can't just go around killing people. Clones are people."
"... Do you really think you can stop me? You would look scary, if you weren't a midget, and I know how weak your power is. Get out of my way."
"Pff. Power is not an end in itself, only a means to an end. You know life is not an RPG game on a computer, right? All you'll get is a reputation as a psycho and people will want to kill you to remove your threat against the world."
"No one will be capable of defeating me! Stand aside!"
"You're using logic. People don't use logic, they use their feelings. You're just killing in the hopes that no one will be able to kill you, but if you're going to do that, you can't stop at twenty thousand. There are another seven billion lives you will need to end to be sure of that."
"..."
"Tell you what. Why don't we go get some ice cream and talk it over?"
"Are... you serious? Ice cream?"
"Sure. It does not look like you've had a good day, and ice cream always makes things better. Except when you screw up the thread edition."
"Wait what?"

FUCK!

Mass Effect when?

I could have sworn I typed 901: etc but I typed 90!: etc because I hit shift too early. >.

It's just a jump to the left...

Lets just say the one got a little too excited.

Back through time... to fight the shitposting foe!
Back through time, where our chain must now go!
Eight hundred threads into the past,
Our destiny is here at last!
For waifus and choice points we will ride!

Worst power.

We ride together!

GOOD!

Let's stop Reborn or other people from making terrible jumps of popular settings

It's better if you get it in Index. With Index. Read the Vatican library remotely. You need mad regen though.

That's why I'm trying to get as much mileage out of it as I can. Who needs eyes when you have clairvoyance?

FOOLISH JUMPER! YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH A PORTAL IN TIME! TO A LAND WHERE MY SHITPOSTING IS LAW!

It has poscog that is really rare in chain and its good postcog. I'd rate it third personally.

You took clairvoyance without precog. . . way to waste combo potential.

8 SBurb
Age 11
Harley/English
Elaborate castle-like structure with steeples, arches, and a bridge, set on a large cliff
Derse
Seer of Light
Dream Jumper, Alchemization -200,
God Tier -800,
Sylladex, Fetch Modus(Array), and Strife Specibus(Cardkind), Alchemy Machines -100, Symbol Shirt, Chunk of Uranium, Eclectic Bass,
Multiplayer(Noivern[Tarja(Drop-In, Prospit, Maid of Light, Heir Conditioning, EctoBiologist -200, Soundtrack/Themesong -50, Sylladex, Fetch Modus[Array], and Strife Specibus[Dicekind], Alchemy Machines, Symbol Shirt, Collection of Really Terrible Movies, Colonel Sassacre's Daunting Text of Magical Frivolity and Practical Japery, Faygo -50, A Tablet with Homestuck on it. -50, A Copy of ~ATH - A Handbook for the Imminently Deceased -100, Veil Ectobiology Lab -150)],
Ninetales[Hikaru(Harley/English, Derse, Page of Hope, Dream Jumper, Weird Time Shit -100, Alchemization -200, Sylladex, Fetch Modus[Array], and Strife Specibus[Whipkind], Alchemy Machines, Symbol Shirt, Chunk of Uranium, Eclectic Bass, Portable Computers -50, Transportalizer pads. -100, Skaian Battleship -150)],
Rotom[Allspark/Alice(Drop-In, Prospit, Heir of Mind, Heir Conditioning, Mobius Double Reacharound -400, Sylladex, Fetch Modus[Array], and Strife Specibus[Swordkind], Alchemy Machines, Symbol Shirt, Collection of Really Terrible Movies, Colonel Sassacre's Daunting Text of Magical Frivolity and Practical Japery, Portable Computers -50, Apiculture Networking -50, Trollian Client -100)],
Honchkrow[Branwen(Drop-In, Derse, Thief of Void, Heir Conditioning, Heir Transparent -300, Vision Jumpfold[Eightfold]-200, Sylladex, Fetch Modus[Array], and Strife Specibus[Bowkind], Alchemy Machines, Symbol Shirt, Collection of Really Terrible Movies, Colonel Sassacre's Daunting Text of Magical Frivolity and Practical Japery, Liv Tyler, The Bunny In A Box -100)],
Continue

Guys. I have a question of the ages.

A question of grave importance.

One that could upset and destroy the very flow of time itself in all of reality.

Is it "Drop-In" or "Drop In"?

Ditto[Rei(Strider/Lalonde, Prospit, Witch of Heart, Coolkid, Robotics -200, God Tier -400, Sylladex, Fetch Modus[Array], and Strife Specibus[Boardkind(Surf/Skate/Etc.)], Alchemy Machines, Symbol Shirt, Amber-Preserved Dead Things, Zazzerpan the Learned)],
Venusaur[Kissiae(Drop-In, Derse, Sylph of Life, Heir Conditioning, EctoBiologist -200, God Tier -400, Sylladex, Fetch Modus[Array], and Strife Specibus[Gunkind], Alchemy Machines, Symbol Shirt, Collection of Really Terrible Movies, Colonel Sassacre's Daunting Text of Magical Frivolity and Practical Japery)],
Gardevoir[Cassie(Harley/English, Prospit, Seer of Time, Dream Jumper, Weird Time Shit -100, God Tier -400, Sylladex, Fetch Modus[Array, Capacity upgrade], and Strife Specibus[Scythekind]-50, Alchemy Machines, Symbol Shirt, Chunk of Uranium, Eclectic Bass, Portable Computers -50)],
Yui[Rei's Twin(Female, Strider/Lalonde, Prospit, Mage of Space, Coolkid, Smooth Sylladex -100, Grimdarkness -300, Sylladex, Fetch Modus[Array, Capacity upgrade], and Strife Specibus[Wandkind]-50, Alchemy Machines, Symbol Shirt, Amber-Preserved Dead Things, Zazzerpan the Learned, Rocket board/pack/shoes -50, Fenestrated Planes -100)])-200,
I Warned You About Stairs Bro +100, Crippled(Arm and Eye)+100, Mutant(Green Blood)+100,
This world is strange, and for some reason my arm and one of my eyes is gone and I'm bleeding. My blood is green? What am I a vulcan? Nope, my ears aren't pointy. This isn't right. Oh well, lets fix this up and we'll need to get some replacements made. Oh god now I'm in a game and nothing makes sense. Whats this bull about frogs and since when does Rei have a twin? She isn't even a pokemon. Lets just get on with it.
Continue

It's spelled "Shit taste"

LONG AGO IN AN ANCIENT THREAD, I AKU THE SHITPOSTING MASTER OF DARKNESS UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE BAIT. BUT A FOOLISH NOSELESS WIZARD WIELDING A MAGIC WAND STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME. BEFORE THE FINAL SPELL WAS CAST, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE WHERE MY BAIT IS LAW! NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE PAST TO UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU.

Reposting best waifu.

This is what happens if you beat hard mode!

Also, you benefit most or least from breaking the Deadlight just before final boss, assuming you can beat him?

Also, tips for beating him?

...clairvoyance gives precog in itself, just not right away. I'm going for the swiss army night approach instead of the folded-thousand-times approach.

Rolled 6 (1d11)

1 Kancolle
2 Terminator
3 Devil May Cry
4 Iji
5 Hyperdimension Neptunia
6 Pokemon Conquest
7 Girlchan
8 Red Dwarf
9 Underworld
10 Jurassic Park
11 Shadowrun

>Best waifu
>no pic

Sounds about right.

Damn it, Noseless satan. This is the exact opposite of my plan!

Fucked up pic

Either or
I personally go Drop-in, but it's up to choice.

Yours is more accurate, mine is better

When it is combined with the Precog perk you get complete bullshit levels of pseudo plot armor.

Pokemon Conquest. Other than that their are pokemons I know nothing of this place. I either need a new 6 or the queue goes back down to 10.

>This is what happens if you beat hard mode!

Sounds about right, actually.

Nah, Baby said I could keep her flat if I wanted.

Small lithe girls superior.

>Also, you benefit most or least from breaking the Deadlight just before final boss, assuming you can beat him?
Nope. Apparently if you don't break it by the time Part 2 rolls around the Deadlight becomes indestructable and you're locked in.

If you break it, you also apparently get a shitton of time taken away from you, only getting a few months to fix the ship instead of decades.

>Also, tips for beating him?
Be Red and wank it until everyone accepts you beat it, because that's the wrong path and breaking the Deadlight is badwrongfun.

So, um. Related to that.

I did a bunch of rolls and had a huge fight in Samurai Jack. End result? My arm is now literally Aku, forced into a weird homeostasis due to a bunch of light and anti-possession perks. But he's sustained via Jenova cells from FF7's Soldier First Class.

How badly did I fuck up.

10 is better.

fine with me, and you spoke up before anyone could suggest anything so ten it is.

You can only break the Deadlight during the initial time when the Light is in the Warp Storm. As for beating Orikan, I suggest precognition-immunity and the ability to harm immaterial foes. Those two together mean he can't dodge your initial attack and gets instagibbed.

I hope you have some way to stop him from climbing off your body or turning into a tree, because shit's gonna get real if he ever gets loose.

Penny Dreadful

Gunslinger
28 years old
Man of Action 600
Exhibition Shooter
Lupus Dei 750
Huntsman 1150
An Inner Clockwork 1350
Holster 1450
Companion 1500
Leeroy: Gunslinger, Exhibition Shooter, Huntsman
Creation 1300
Beloved 1000

This one has a way better balance to it.

Took Man of Action as it's a neat capstone and makes you more powerful when you really need to be.

Lupus Dei makes wolves and dogs obedient and gives me a wolfman form. Mostly in it for the woofs.

Huntsman is also strong and I'm mostly using it as I've got a spear I throw about quite a lot.

An Inner Clockwork is really cool and I had the idea for the perk a while before I'd decided to make this jump. There's a lot of things out there that do the opposite of this and stop fate having an impact but something that lets the plot go on as normal without your direct intervention is really valuable.

Holster I took because I had 100 CP left over. Useful for stuff with really rare ammo I guess and pretty convenient to have generally.

Leeroy gets another import, this time as another shooter. I'm probably going to need him to survive the drawbacks.

Combination of drawbacks and how much I like An Inner Clockwork for other settings means I'm going to have to put quite a bit of thought into where to stick this into the chain. Inclined to go in relatively early (albeit with some anti corruption/mind control stuff) as it makes the Creation a little easier to deal with as I can just take it out with modern/super weaponry. Leeroy is a lot less squishy and a lot more competent than I am to start with anyway as he's an Archer cyborg/ Venture Bros secret agent so it may just be a case of getting him to handle it. Beloved is a strange one as none of the major players actually want you dead which is a bit of an oversight really. Still don't want to get got by Dracula or Lucifer though and it shoves me right into the plot.

>Be Red and wank it until everyone accepts you beat it, because that's the wrong path and breaking the Deadlight is badwrongfun.

I can't tell what side you're fucking on, because I've seen arguments that it's both the best and the worst route and you could be just a shitposter for all I know.

Am I biting the bait.

You can only break the Deadlight when you get the option.

Any other time, it gets plot armor and you can't do shit to it.

I sacrificed the LoT in its entirety to bring the entire dyson sphere he was fucking around with into the Warp. Have fun with daemons, you god-wannabe fuck.

Made sure to have the Choir in there too. Fucking disgusting garbage people.

Since I wasn't there (and by extension, Cultist-chan) I got the reward that cleans her up too.

>Am I biting the bait.
Yes.

KNOW THAT ONE DAY, FOOLISH JUMPERS, THAT MY SHITPOSTING WILL RULE! AN ENDLESS SEA OF ARGUMENTS AND FIGHTS! AND ON THAT DAY YOU WILL KNOW THE EVIL THAT IS. JUSTICE!

FUCK.

>Leeroy
Worst name.

There are other perks in the chain that give the same though.

No, I'm pretty serious. I've yet to see a plausible reason for beating Orikan since Babs hyped him up to be a time god who can even wreck high-grade Jumpers even while the C'tan are gnawing at his throat, and you've got three of them to deal with.

It's as bad as the Age of Ice DLC, only your reward is a broken light bulb that grandma would yell at you for.

You are, in fact, the fish at the end of the line.

Hence why you should just ignore Babylon's whining and decide what seems to be more reasonable yourself.

... That's meta and knowing beforehand what will happen in jump, but if you yourself can see future... It is legit.

As for those who don't wanna break Deadlight? Correct me but isn't Cultist chan created to be your companion, thus she doesn't exist before, thus you can make her yourself later but without blessings?

Worm has everything you need. Spanner In The Works plus Sting means he dies in the middle of his smarmy monologue about how you're so predictable.

ebon, simply ebon

No Drawback or Scenario should be actually impossible. In my opinion at least.

>Reverse Fool
>Clairvoyance
>Swiss army anything
Cool!

Well, sure. If you want to just make a perfect companion there's nothing stopping you. Very few people build their own companions, though.

For now, he seems content to mocking me and the rest of the party while hamming it up as much as possible.

Still, I don't see this ending well.

I just feel bad the first part of LoT's companion dies if you break Deadlight... And then I realize.

Just ressurect that fuck with jumper powers

Not really, I would say the opposite. There are many precognition and clairvoyance perks that could take the place of Clairvoyance in this combo but Prem Precog is rather important for it.

Too bad Orikan no-sells it because you can't do shit without the C'tan carrying you.

Chaos consumes their soul.

Lemme ask you all a question.
Why do you care?

Why all the fucking arguments? All of this is going on in your /head/. It's not real. None of it's real. People come here to tell/read stories or learn about settings they don't already know about. Why do some of you care so much about what's going on in someone else's chain?

>they're cheating waah
Does it really matter that much to you?

Permadeath, can't do squat.

Except he doesn't, because Sting ignores the way he no-sells things. So he just dies.

Nope. People asked about that. Babs shut it down saying they're permagone. Soul's destroyed, body's erased, literally nothing left. Cessation of Existence.
>inb4 Magicka

Fuck off, shitposter.

Fuck.

You can do it while he is still stupefied by Cultist chan breaking it tho

Jumpers, you love your waifus.

I CRAFT waifus

F off u faggit

you forgot the god of war interrupt monologue perk. is there a perk to taunt villains into monologues?

Whoo, waddle dee phased through reality

MAGICKA IS THE HONEY BADGER OF REZ-

D'ooohohooy.

Well, I'll just have to survive without it then. Or can a jumper's esper ability still change over time without malleable reality?

There are always portals from minecraft and the ability from God of War. Forget what it's called though.

> Still, I don't see this ending well.
He's apparently some kind of cast off remnant of a primordial entity of darkness, fallen to earth. Which he then took over and continues to control with an iron fist despite it being filled with magical superscience. And now you're saying he has Jenova cells in him?

Yeah, I just, I hope you can keep a lid on him is all.

At least he's fun to listen to.

Actually i make about half of mine

It might but that still wouldn't give you a perk that you didn't buy.

How does SMT fusing cathedral thingy work if the fusees got Stands.

Same question about Gem fusion from Steven universe

Referring back the Shadow Ops from that discussion. . . Can Negramancy be used to dissolve incoming bullets or otherwise get used at a distance?

The Stands probably combine, too. There's precedent for people's Stands merging when they merge.

So I'm considering changing the way the X-Men Movies handles powers. The plan is to have it so that if you roll for your power, they're the same price they are now, but if you choose a power, they're 100-200CP more expensive.

I know this will affect builds, but I'd prefer to have it work that way. Thoughts?

Use time fuckery to retrieve their soul before Chaos consumes.

And if that don't work, use time fuckery to duplicate their soul and paradox the version being nommed by Chaos out of existence so they don't get shit.

And if that don't work, make a mutated Sburb paradox clone to take their place at the time of death, then use Time powers to have it fade out of existence upon interacting with itself and doom the timeline immediately before the jump ends. I know jack about Homestuck so this one probably doesn't work.

Please tell me why you're so mad, user.
Let it all out.

Ah shit, forgot my name.

RePosting 2: Post Harder

>So, question about Soul Eater's Black Blood companion. Specificaly, the "permanently bound to your body" part. What, exactly, does it means, both for you and said companion?
>Can they still be imported normally afterwards?
>Can they separate from you by using altforms?
>Do they benefit from perks that affect your blood/body?
>...there was more, but I forgot it now. Fuck.

And I still don't remember whatever the last question was. C'mon brain, get your shit together.

Doesn't matter, I proposed those same things back then, too. Babs shot them all down. He doesn't like people interrupting his scenarios.

No. It affects builds and is an unnecessary change.

Please no. It sounds like that'll just jack up prices for no reason

I got three Dantes, each from different jump.

Not sure if their stands would be different. Different jumps, but also different experiences past certain points. Fuck

Called Leeroy Jenkins which started as a not particularly funny joke due to him being the person I rely upon to rush into things and die quite a lot. Now I'm just used to it.

See, scenarios are good. Up till the maker of em acts like that

Dear fucking god no.

That achieves nothing other than force people to pay more for what they actually want.

Not yet, as far as I know. I have that exact perk listed for the jump I'm currently making through.

It's best to think of it less like a scenario and more like a story where you're just along for the ride. You can choose what specific rewards you pick up but the jump tells you what actions you take in the end.

I do have to say, I'm very much not in favor of that change.

Unless, perhaps, you could present a convincing argument for it? I would be quite happy to consider it if there is a valid one.

There's no point, it's already expensive enough.
This is supposed to be a CYOA, not a RYOA.
Please don't remove the freedom of the current system.