Even normies are realizing BTC transaction fees are idiotic. We're about to take off. Who's in?

Even normies are realizing BTC transaction fees are idiotic. We're about to take off. Who's in?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=74XhvbXx_pY
splinternews.com/why-craig-wright-so-desperately-wanted-to-be-bitcoin-cr-1793857666
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who's in?
No one. Not even normies.

if BCash wasnt called "bitcoin cash" it would be a 50$ coin, this is why they HATE when you call it by its real name BCash

You know what else is idiotic? Picking bcash over Ethereum if you have to choose something other than btc.

Every day they give you some reason to get dumped on. Did that dragonslaying ever happen?

>I like fees, not being able to use currency, and if africans cant host nodes on raspery pi it is CENTRALIZED!

ETH isn't even a currency, it doesn't solve bitcoin's purpose. reread the whitepaper.

Get dumped on

Bitcoin Cash ..... Be Cash Be Cash Be Cash

Keep saying this Be Cash, it sinks in, through the subconscious

Soon it WILL BE CASH

Exactly.
NormieBase sells what again? BTC ETH and LTC

you are probably a new fag and dont realise BCH is a trap dont get in that market user
1. Generation bagholders
Bought at $2500 due to FOMO before Bithumb was DDOSed
2. Generation bagholder
Bought after another mini pump by BCH at $1900
3. Generation
First Difficult Adjustment Algo led to some Veeky Forumstards theorising a true flippening. They dubbed this operation dragon slayer; they were left bagholding $1700 and spammed Veeky Forums with their delusions for days

BCH is dead

BCH is fucking over BTC in that the people who went in on BCH took their money out of BTC. Both coins are fucked one way or another at this rate. If BCH cant begin going up then its RIP for BTC.

BTC will reach 20k but its smarter to hold other cheaper superior coins for bigger gains.

Did satoshi ever call anyone a faggot?

he told me to tell you, you are one

Even bitfinex has turned against this meme

Fucking german

true for bitcoin as well

When is the next bitcoin difficulty due goys ?

2 days

accumulate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=74XhvbXx_pY

Watch this. Once you do you will go all in on bch and never look back.

Honestly any doubts I had are gone. BCH is bitcoin and it will be worth 500k in 3 years. I’m not fucking selling and if it dips I’m buying more.

Woah when did they change it? That's fucking based.

that faggot is a con man

splinternews.com/why-craig-wright-so-desperately-wanted-to-be-bitcoin-cr-1793857666

flippening isnt happening, too many normans involved now, i still hold a bit of BCH bought at the dips, its going to moon at some point whenever the chinks/miners have their time of the month

The normies only make it more likely. They just pumped the miners bags based off nothing.

>implying normies won't run to the far more superior Bitcoin Diamond, the one who hasn't even been pumped yet

Hey Im part of all 3 generations!
The DDOS one in particular got me, the pair even got removed from Bitrex for a few minutes and when it came back it had already dumped.

Hahahahaha, totally not a trap with the purpose of fucking small fish over, hahahaha.

I'm all in bch but I can't stand listening to this idiot.

Shit's gonna moon in less than 2 days

I hope so brother. We will make it

i LOVE it when CoreCucks get scared and shit their pants

>Bitcoin Cash we coming for you home-dawg.
>BCH - universal money and you know it, GB blocks in the BCH.
>Shit your pants some more you Blockstream faggots ahahah