>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10523475
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True statement.

You're waifu a shit.

They are all shit but Cultist Chan is best shit!

Speaking of Jumper's Waifus, who is your waifu/ husbando, and how are they suffering from issues from before they started Jumping with you, requiring you to help them get better, because love is making each other less Shit.

See

I waifu'd a Dark Eldar. That said, it's gone really well. Torture, while a hobby for us both, isn't required anymore. She's great with kids though she won't admit it.

You left a child with a Dark Eldar. . . . I hope you never take the parenting jump, or have kids at all for that matter.

I'm a harem Jumper, so I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say, I keep my harem small, and each of us contribute to the mental health of the others in their own way. We've managed to work through each other's major issues over the years, though Seras is still working through the death of Alucard and the cowboy and Alita continues to be distant unless desperately needed.

In my case it's a little like Inside Out. Each of them help me remember the best parts of being Human and keep me grounded when power and/or drawbacks try to overwhelm my better judgement.

I have the sekirei Akitsu, Yashima, Kochou as companions/waifus, they were some of the more unfortunate Sekirei, so I gave them the multiverse.

So, is it me, or has Soul Eater ended in more Jumper fatalities than most jumps?

Is has quite a few but hide from plot is usually a good answer to most settings though and that one is no different.

Madness.

I knew it would be okay. We were babysitting a neighbor's kid, I went to make dinner and came back to the two of them playing with each other.

68. Shin Megami Tensei 1

- Background: Demon
- Mimic [Free Demon]
- Kugutsu Magic [Free Demon]
- Demonic Union [800 left]
- Sacrificial Bestowment [Discount Demon] [500 left]
- Theme Music [Free]
- Demon Race 1: Dullahan [0 Demon CP left] [200 left]
- Phantom [Discount Demonic Union] [0 left]
- Archangel [Free Demonic Union]
- Louis Cyphre [Free]
- That Girl That Was Killed In The Park... x2 [+200]
- I Can Still Get Smashed To My Heart's Content. It's All Good With Me! [+100]
- Two Steps From Hell [+200]
- Dormant Power [0 left]
- ???

>"Hsshhhh... there'sh still sho much I haven't tried, even with -hic- how long I've been alive."

>"...madam, are you completely drunk?"

>"Feelsh great, innit? -hic- Life ish gr..."

>"Hey, Hawkmon! Is mom okay?"

>"Yes, Thanatos. Your mother's just recently discovered alcohol."

Please tell me I'm doing this right.

Did she teach the kid how to shin animals using their family's cat? Was the cat dead before she started the demonstration?

Actually, I'm curious. What is the reason people pick certain waifu's in their chain?
strawpoll.me/10523475

Eventually she taught the kid how to skin animals, but every kid should know, right?

Their cat disappeared after that.

We've been together since the beginning, so there weren't any pre-existing issues.

Our son also now has a Silver Dragon uncle, on a tangentially related note, so the family reunion's gonna be fun.

So, Jumpers, if you were a god (I know, most of you are, multiple times over. But set that aside for a second) what would you be the god of?

I think your build checks out, yeah.

For me Intelligence, Complimentary personality, the ability to full a necessary role if needed, a good person at heart, and I can give a valid reason on taking them.

Honestly? Probably waifus.

>Drinking around your kids
Doing it very wrong.

No, yeah, I think my second or third chain ended in soul eater.
Forgot what happened but I think I rolled shitty on keeping my composure and just went fuckin' bugnuts.
I think that's probably what gets people the most, being a stable healthy individual is a bit harder when you're more powerful for the same reason that GTA players go hog wild: basic detachment from normal consequences

Harem jumper, annnd...
Not EVERYONE is like that but a lot of my waifus did have some issues going into it, and...honestly I think i handled it without needing therapy perks.
I'm actually really good with damaged individuals as I am, a lot of my friends and even my current IRL waifu's got problems they deal with and that I try to work through...so really the charisma perks are all I need to make my normal skills amplify enough to help out.
on the list:
-Gloria: Became a sellsword due to her noble house being destroyed and her martial heritage her only thing to rely on
-Citlali: Considered a traitor by her homeland for helping the foreigners plunder their ancestor's tombs and cities for coin, general body issues
-Natalya: BOW from Resident Evil. Nuff said, being a living bioweapon is good for nobody's mindset, just letting her know she's not a gun(to use the phrase from Iron Giant) is an important part of making sure she's happy and healthy
-Tharja: ... need i go on
- Edeline: General feelings of cultural displacement and being out of place, as well as trying to reconcile her chosen life with the zentraedi way she'd been raised with
Pandora: Troubled past, lived as a mercenary with newtype powers who tried to emotionally cut herself off because of feeling the pain of the people she had to fight and kill, always slightly aloof and distant and never quite feeling at home somewhere

i'm not perfect, I ain't, but I definitely can help them all know that someone loves them, cares for them, and wants them to succeed and be happy.
Which I do.

how'd that happen

user I'm not a god I am just a man with guns.

Lovers, Luck, and Stupid Ideas.

Possibly also furries, but no one wants to hear about that.

The divine patrons of unlikely friendships and romances. Of those between whom love blooms, despite the case being that they should despise each other. Of mortal enemies turned friends and allies by the fires of shared adversity.

>Jump 53: Sword and Sorcery
>Judgement (A change in point of view, most frequently towards

greater enlightenment.)
Okay, okay. I've been really immature the last couple of jumps. Maybe this is the point where I need to start thinking of the future instead of just screwing with everyone.
>Age: 32
>Location: The Blasted Wastes
>Identity: Sorcerer (-50)
Sorcerer vampire mind flayer lich. Yeah, that pretty much sums me up.
>One of the Wise (Free, Sorcerer)
So, an affinity toward what might have once been considered the realms of alchemy and sorcerers? Sensible. That's where mathematics got much progression, after all.
>A Scholar's Treasure (900, Sorcerer)
Finding more artifacts and treasures of such types. Most certainly.
>To Treat With Spirits (750, Sorcerer)
Now here's an interesting one. I wonder if these are merely otherworldly spirits or if I can conjure up the dead? That has implications.
>The Arcane Craft (600, Sorcerer)
Ah, and building up the artifacts and magitech, here we go. A pity neither of the capstones appeal to me, but everyone has their own tastes.
>An Occult Tome (Free, Sorcerer)
I can see that I'm going to be referencing this for a long time to come.
>An Arcane Tool (500, Sorcerer)
You know what? I think I'm going to integrate this with the Skeleton Key from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Let it have the appearance of an orb while at rest, and when in my hand change its form as I will it. It matches being a Ditto, after all, and will work nicely to channel magic as needed, whether a staff, a wand, a ring, or a gauntlet.
>An Arcane Chamber (300, Sorcerer)
Finally, a suitable place for doing everything. I don't think it's going to be as dark as I intended before, instead we're looking at something well-lit. Just a place that will suit my needs for all types of work and not keep any persisting energies from the aftermath, good or bad.
[continued]

Just moons.

Knowledge/Technology
Basically I'd be the god of 'figuring out how reality functions, then gaming the system as hard as I can'.
But that isn't really a theme that sums that up concisely, so Knowledge/Technology works, I guess.

Ooh, just figured it out. I'd actually be the god of being a Munchkin.

>The Eye of Set (0, Sorcerer)
This... this is going to be integrated with my arcane tool, whenever I need to get a little extra oomph. Coupled with Overcharge... well. If I need to use a spell designed for one opponent to eliminate fifty, or change a fireball spell to a nuke, it will be the thing to use. And especially for crafting any artifacts.

Damn, I always end up with building things as a big part of my chains.

I can only imagine what the locals might think when a floating city appears above the wasteland, a city populated by a half million magic users, even if they are mostly cantrips. But Carcosa is a place for the intreped locals to visit, and while I'm sure that many of them will, my place is on the ground, seeing what this world has to offer. I suppose if anything I am but an ambassador of the city, hardly a leader, just someone who works to make the lives of everyone there a bit better... and, hopefully, those on the ground as well.

Plus it means I get to claim diplomatic immunity if things go south, which they INEVITABLY will.

Spiders are shits user.
They want to eat your soul.

>Seras
Excellent taste, user.

Long story short, snekwaifu and I saved a bunch of Metallic Dragon eggs. One of the resulting Silvers was grateful enough to declare me his blood-brother or something, despite me being a product of the very process we'd been working to stop.

Meh, deformed siblings are still siblings.

May as well ask, for those who picked nice voice, is singing a factor in your vote?

The most important part is if they'd willingly go with me. They're people too, so what I really want to see is they want to and agree to go with me, rather than me seeing them as some sort of collectible I pick up and occasionally let out.

Come on now spider are a reasonable folk, they just want to liquify your internal organs and slurp them out of your body cavity like a warm slushie. What happens to your soul afterwards in none of their concern.

I like to think Thanatos is used to his mom "discovering new things" about being alive, whether via Drawbacks or just stumbling onto it, by now. Chuuni he may be, but he's a grown man who's seen a lot by now.

For all anyone knows, he thinks she's had too many of some kind of elixir of power or something.

Hawkmon is the only sane man on this team. And he's a Digimon.

And they're all about to die, aren't they?

Different waifus for different reasons.
I think a lot of jumpers feel the need for consistent company to keep them grounded with the constant setting changes.
Some waifus are more for utilitarian purposes - they have particular skills or powers, or they're a 'backup' in case something goes wrong with you.
Some you just pick up because they're cute and fun.

Chris is a character I want to bully and tease in a friendly way. She is just too adorable.

Honestly, I hadn't even planned on it. The Jump Coordinator altered the story of Hellsing a /LOT/ from what I knew it to be, so I ended up turning Seras instead of Alucard. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. Top tier waifu material, I just hadn't expected it. There would have been some trouble if one of the eight hadn't already been looking for an excuse to go home.

I must respectfully disagree. Spiders are only one spot down from fluffy, fluffy Moths on my list.

>spiders are a reasonable folk.
Lies that is something a spider would say!

God of hues.

The worst part is I was made from a Chromatic egg.

Lightning Draconian.

And spent the entire Jump stuck in that form and a bit downtrodden about it, presumably after hearing just what the Blue Dragons had DONE.

Me, a spider? Nah.
Welcome to my parlor...

Gladly! Surely a silly little moth like myself is no threat to a spider.

Rolled 82 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

222. Imaginary Friend
Origin: Guardian (-100)
Perks: "Why's The Sky Blue?" (-100), "Sweet Dreams Teddy", "Look Mom! No Hands!" (-100), "Teddy! Help!" (-150), "Drink Milk!" (-300), "Nuh-uh, My Imaginary Friend Is Bigger!" (-400)
Items: Your Favorite Storybook (-50), Safety Blanket
Drawbacks: Trauma Victim (+200)

And now for a break from space, because too much space is bad for you.

>"Who the hell are you supposed to be?"
>Stumblepaths. I'm your new pet rat.
>"I don't want a pet rat."
>But who else is going to read you a bed time story? Your parents aren't here.
>"I don't need a story."
>But I do. This one is called the Velveteen Rabbit. It's my favorite.

This might be the most dangerous jump yet, actually. The kids name is Aidan, and he has some serious problems. An abusive dad, dyscalculia, and far too much time left to his own devices. He's a heavy introvert and a food hoarder besides. His best friend is a Nintendo DS. I can't let him get tossed in therapy, so I have to be his therapist. Thankfully, I have the teaching perks from Generic Children's Show, have been a schoolteacher and a doctor, and have the Childhood Development Degree from Kim Possible.

Rolling for survival. Need at least a 60 to survive, and have a situational modifier based on experience.

Travel, healing, nature. Your basic chaotic good god at that.

Best moth prove me wrong faggots.

user you are doing the lord's work.

I absolutely refuse to try.

Silly capcha. Rice Crispy squares are not bread.

Well, I took Jane in Generic Sburb, and I guess we both have issues with ignoring what is probably good advice, and we both bottle up anger until we explode on people, though she does it a bit more verbally, and with much less angry star ranting.
Time, Fire, Music, Entropy, Negotiations, and Calm Anger. Probably the colour Violant as well.

He really is.

Mai Waifu came from a violent background, so she has issues with recognizing that no holds barred violence isn't always the best solution. She still has lapses where she doesn't quite think things through and uses lethal force on whimsical, mostly-harmless villains when it wasn't really necessary, but she's getting better about it. She's still young for her species. I'm sure that in few more centuries she'll get all that pent up violence out of her system and accept that she's not always fighting for her life any more.

She also has some extreme, if perfectly understandable for her culture, views on strength. Don't get me wrong, it's really sweet that she wants me to be omnipotent, but an opportunity for more power can make her forget that she's a really compassion underneath. I dread what will happen when we land in a setting like RWBY and she decides we should hunt down the maidens and kill them for their powers or something. I'm sure that when that comes to a head, I'll be able to get through to her that it isn't worth the moral cost, though.

She also might have a gambling addiction, but I sort of let that one go because she says its not really gambling if you're always cheating.

>alive

Funny, because she's probably gonna get nuked. Look at those Drawbacks.

>Waifuing a dark eldar
Nothing personal kid

>All these homestuck waifus and not the best in the comic

Fuckin' plebians.

she even comes in MILF form, guys. Come on.

So, a question about A Heart To Call My Own.

How long, exactly, would it take to work on a given being, and would it work on pic related at all given enough time?

My hope here is to learn whether or not I could give Oars his own soul while he's still acting like Luffy. THIS monstrosity, on the side of Good? A lot less wasteful than my original plan to flood Thriller Bark after getting every living being off of it.

Okay, just wanted to post here and get some stuff out of the way.

1. I'll be on for a bit if anybody had any questions I missed they wanted to ask, and I'm off tomorrow so I should be on most of then as well.

2. I already have the Worm Update, Sword and Sorcery Scenarios, and Eternal Darkness on my plate, but since I'm hoping I'll get those done soon enough, I want to let you guys know that I'm also thinking of doing Dragonheart, and two old SNES games as jumps. Those being Joe and Mac, and King of the Monsters. Honestly I really need something to get my motivation and enthusiasm back for jump making, and I think two old games that I grew up with might help me work on stuff faster.

Everybody alright with me putting in the claims ahead of time? I know I already have three technical projects on my plate, so I want to make sure nobody has a problem with me claiming more.

Humanity
Everything good, everything vile
Love & tenderness, hate & cruelty.
But most of all wrath, lots and lots of wrath.

More like homostuck
amirite?

Yes, yes you are.

No, no you are not.

There are apparently mixed feelings.

Crux is just one namefag
user speaks for the collective.

>user speaks for the collective.

Judging by Tumblr's fanart, there's plenty of not-homo being stuck.

>implying Voldemort isn't a faggot.

Can anybody explain to me the difference between homestuck and sburbs?
Because I'm both an idiot and incapable of getting past page 1 of the webcomic.

I don't think anyone will mind. We all know you deliver the goods like few can, so take your time, and pace yourself.
We'll wait patiently, full of hype.

Speak for yourself, bucko. I reserve judgements for things I actually know about.

Technically, only Vriska-user would have a chance of interacting with something resembling a penis.

Homestuck is a series that got way up its own ass.

Sburb is the cosmic game that Homestuck initially centers on, and is slightly less up its own ass compared to the series as a whole.

She was the anthropomorphic personification of cosmic fire. Thousands of years ago I seduced her with a song, and for a time she accompanied me, learning all the good and bad that came with being a person instead of an inchoate force.

I confess-on my part, I first sang to her out of my obsession with order after upon wielding her elemental aspect, she seemed to resent my control; it had been a long time since any stranger had resisted my commands. And partly because of my obsession with fire as a purifying catalyst, bringing the potential for creation through destruction. I thought to exercise my nature and will by controlling that symbol.

It was slow going and in hindsight I wasn't the best example, but we fought to defend each other and came to appreciate each others' perspective on the multiverse. Ones that some of my companions couldn't share.

If she had any issues, it was that she was fundamentally never meant to be. Stars don't operate toasters, or go shopping, or watch movies. I had to explain to her several times that setting everything on fire wouldn't solve anything, and she genuinely didn't understand why.

Centuries past. Curiosity turned to determination. Determination turned to muted enjoyment, as she struggled to understand emotion. She didn't even understand why so many of my companions were jealous of my fixation on her until near the end. And I realised I valued her more as a person than a tool, because unlike my other companions she accepted me without judgement or expectation.

I lost her because after millenia of marriage, she finally learned all there is to know about personhood. And-upon returning to the reality of her birth, she...felt homesick. And she knew, because of my cause at the time, I could never be convinced to stay. Neither of us could bear a formal separation so-she decided to become an inchoate force again. It didn't hurt her at all, she just went back to the way she used to be.

I miss her.

I don't know anymore, honestly. I feel so lost these days.

I used to be the perfected principle of stasis, but now I'm just trying to rediscover myself.

I'm pretty sure I'm fairly lawful and orderly in a chaotic way deep down inside, though.

Things were so much simpler when I wasn't a god-

>homestuck troll

You...that's.

Absolutely disgusting. Do you KNOW how those things reproduce?!

Is the form you get with the Cast Aside this Vessel perk guaranteed to be stronger than any forms you can take normally with regular shapeshifting? So for example, if you can regularly take a form of a big demon made of fire will using that perk still make you stronger?

We need a Parasyte jump

SBURB is, in the universe of homestuck, the game played by the main characters in order to create the new universe
It's sort of a natural process of the universe, sacrificing a planetary population(or more in the case of the trolls, so i guess a sentient species) in order to produce an entirely new universe
The players perform their quests, power up, and will eventually complete a final conflict with the Dersite bosses to create their Genesis Frog which will allow them to enter the universe, presumably as its new masters. There may be an element of the Carapaces being their first subject and assisting them in making a new world, God tier members will be basically literal gods of the new world

Homestuck is the story in which SBURB is a major component, but it goes off the rails due to a number of fuckups, resulting in heavily not-standard sessions and a lot of bullshit
it's hard to tell what's standard or not because of how wrong the sessions in homestuck go

No. How do they reproduce?

I have seen that gif a lot lately, source?

Best of luck user.
You have an ETA on your first WIP yet? joke

That's nuts.
Does homestuck get better if I power through those first few terrible pages?

Upotte, a show about guns, that are girls.

Upotte.
She is a finnish sniper rifle who loves to shoot a little girl.

It proved to be too labyrinthine for me to get into.

Most of the fanbase is utter shit however and no one can prove otherwise.

It's literally channeling a surge of raw arcane might to take a shape evocative of your soul, essence, and might. You're basically an avatar of your own unearthly might, ala some genre appropriate sorcerer entering their final boss mode. What it lacks in versatility it makes up for in raw badass, and it is a really nice power boost.

Nine times out of ten I'd say shapeshifting is going to fall behind, though as always the specific type of shapeshifting might change that. Not sure which perks or powers you had in mind.

So, real-talk, what ARE the chances of that Drawback combo getting me killed?

Because that's a terrible but hilarious way to go.

OH FUCKIN' BOY
LET ME GET MY GOD DAMN MONOCLE FOR THIS

SO

You see, reproduction is mandated by imperial law!
So those who are paired up in pitysex pairings(flushed quadrant) or hatesex pairings(black quadrant) get together and [do something apparently really lewd and embarrassing], gathering the resultant genetic material into a bucket gathered by pic related
Said bucket is then poured into a general genetic slurry stuffed into a 'queen' matriarchal creature that gestates the slurry

This creature then gives birth to a number of 'grubs' that grow into trolls after a while

Speaking of cosmic shit, how powerful are god tiers at their peak? John could drill a hole through the center of a planet not too long after achieving the state (and before his hax retcon powers), and Dave could chill out at the center of a giant star.

> Akitsu
She's gotten much better, the fact that I was able to use a Norito with her (somehow) even without the Winging helped her somewhat, but near the end of the Sekirei Plan, when I had thought that I had lost her and Kuno brought her back...let's just say we never really let each other out of our sights for a good year or so after that. When she came with me on the Jumps, she was at first super protective, like yandere levels of protective, but she mellowed out as she grew to accept the others and saw them as pseudo-Sekirei...being able to Norito anyone has its downsides, especially when trying to explain to Akitsu that the others aren't Sekirei. She just nods and points out that they can use Norito. No one must know that it's all my fault, it's hilariously entertaining to watch.

> Hyuuga
Where to begin. Firstly, she started as the most well-adjusted of girls, she's still confused about how we ended up on Iwo Jima with just her Union Core. However, the Jumps have given her a lot to think about, especially with the undeniable fact (in her eyes) that her emotions will never be anything more than super advanced simulators. Until we found ourselves in Kingdom Hearts. Seeing her tears after she gained a Heart of her own without needing to rely on her human alt. form...good feels man, good feels.

[part 1 / 2]

I now regret the sexy face I posted before knowing the answer. Initiating full abort procedures.

You got some form of enhanced foresight/logic so you can puzzle out the fact that Japan will get nuked in a few days if you don't rise to the challenge?

What about actual precognition so you just know it'll happen?

If the answer to one of these questions is yes, did you buy a ForceWall for your Warehouse?

If the answer to that is also yes, you'll be fiiiiiiiiiine.

The answer to surviving SMT is leave japan/hide in warehouse when the nukes fall? I heard that an apocalypse was going to happen even if you didn't take one of the up shit creek super drawbacks.

> Kirishima
Fuck she was a ticking time bomb of a mess. You would be to after having to hold together a Naval base for five years after two of your elder sisters and your admiral vanished at sea one day and no one seems to care. She was actually doing pretty well, but she has been blaming herself over the losses the base experienced during her time. She followed me into my Jumps after we got to the bottom of the new Abyssal Fleet and their very different tactics only to find the former admiral and her sisters had been made Abyssal. He wanted to continue the war forever and Kongou, in love with him, followed him into hell, Hiei was the unfortunate casualty. As you could imagine, this brought about a whole new slew of issues to the fore. Thank goodness for Akitsu though, she literally got the emo hugged out of her and is a rather cuddly companion. According to her, "Hugs are more important than water."

> Kurumu
So, let me get this out of the way. Yes, Kurumu became a mother before we left, twins actually, but I don't think she realized what she did until it was too late. She suffers from bouts of melancholia every so often, and I'm the only one who can help her through those times. Otherwise though, she's a much more mature than before, she's like the big sister of the team, and it suits the others just fine as they were all little sisters of their own settings. Funny enough, her and Akitsu have a sort of Alliance going on, it was kinda cool seeing her connect with an ice user like she would have with Mizore had I not been there (Mizore actually fell in love with Gin after I manipulated him into taking out the Art Teacher).

So yeah, those are were the girls stand at the moment, we're taking a vacation on Aqua to reassess ourselves after Kingdom Hearts.
[Part 2 / 2]

>precog

Would Judgement Day from Terminator apply o this? If not, would Hawkmon being a Seer of Space work? Fortune-Telling from Negima? A Magic Mirror from Disney Princess?

>ForceWall

Let me see. Yep, there it is.

>posted the pic from the Persona fight

Oops.

As a Drop-In in Wuxia, should I take Rakansen or Sinanju?