Go into the wrong bar, and somebody will likely hit you over the head with a pool cue. Nothing wrong with that

>Go into the wrong bar, and somebody will likely hit you over the head with a pool cue. Nothing wrong with that.

I kinda wish game stores were like this you know?

Man, Europe must be real extreme. Most places here have been kind of chill. Just get some beer, a burger, and take the stress off.

American bars are where people go to cool down and destress after a busy, exciting, stressful day
European bars are where people go to have fun and turn themselves loose after a boring, monotonous, repetitive day

I am fully convinced that I could with ease smash the teeth out of any dude who has ever browsed Veeky Forums at any point in their life.

Most of you sound like massive contrarian pussies who are desperate for attention for being "subversive". In fact I'd like it, I feel like most of you need a swift punch to the fucking jaw

>flexing nuts on the internet
Only weedly little shits even do this to begin with.

>I'mma punch you in the face, real hard, 'cause I'm strong, or just pin you

Rolled 1 (1d20)

grapple me bitch

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Sure bro

Damn

You are not even worth quoting the copy pasta you deserve.

Oh God.
I think you broke him.

this

tg is a bunch of soft in hand types who probably said "the pen is mightier than the sword" as they got the shit beat out of them in high school.

>tg is a bunch of soft in hand types

Can we fix it?

>pssssh

No. It's the nature of the hobby.

Not really.

We get a lot of well read people who also have real life experiences like history buffs and /k/omandos but most of Veeky Forums are people not good enough at writing to be published or nerds focusing on escapism over self improvement.

Wow

>lone star beer for $2.75
>51% sign in English and Spanish
I can HEAR the Texas coming from that picture.

Most Texas bars don't hit you with a pool cue if you've never been there before because they like money. The ones that do are run by the syndicates, cartels, or other criminal organizations as a front for money laundering.

And this asshole would be likely beaten by the bartender before the in house security would throw him outside, total time to return to drinks: 30 seconds.

What the fuck kind of bars do you go to where you get mugged if you nobody recognizes you? Honestly.

>you get mugged if nobody recognizes you
That's not what OP is implying. But he posted an American bar, and I kinda doubt they are as "dangerous" as ours.

I can legit heem everyone in this thread including you son

>UNITD WE STAND

Am I the only one to notice?

That's pretty much Veeky Forums in the real world, right there.

Don't go outside the house, guys.

Meh. I physical labor for a living, and I'm not that tough. Hell, most of the men I work with have bigger guts than biceps. But next to my buddies the office drones, I am positively swole. Seriously, just bending a little 3/4" EMT makes you like a goddamn adonis.

fucking savage

Completely destroyed.

Get in my guard bro.

I played football in middle school, wrestled in high school, and then got into boffer combat.

Fight me faggot.

I'm 250 lb's and 6 foot, gimme your address you lily little faggot.

>I'm 250 lb's and 6 foot
I suppose you must be big boned.

Why do we have to be smashing teeth anyway.

The girls might say that.

Because he's a big tough man and bashing our teeth in will really show us not to fuck with him.

I honestly didn't until you pointed it out.

Savage

>hit you over the head with a pool cue
I mean that will hurt but it's not like I'm going to be fucking dead

Someone please cap this.

Boy you sure sound like a bad ass.

I'm not sure why you're advocating for such a thing. You seem like the kind of fellow who would be getting hit over the head with a pool cue.

>You seem like the kind of fellow who would be getting hit over the head with a pool cue.

That's fine. I'm ok with it.

Impeccable

Semi related, but smashing a pool cue over my knee and beating a motherfucker with the two parts was always my dream.
Sadly the bar where we played pool wasted closed down, nobody really starts shit in the oher places and I can't start shit on my own in others as they are private tables and it's always just me and my friends there.

shieeeeeeeeet

Beautiful

Do you know what a subdural hematoma is?

Cause it most certainly can kill you and getting hit in the head with a pool cue is a great way to get one.

You're an idiot. You'd have a rude awakening if you stumble on one of us that is involved in MMA and HEMA like me. Or even just a random cross-poster of Veeky Forums and /asp/. The only kinds of people who think like you are insecure people who don't have the constant reminder that someone could probably kick your ass in particular.

What the fuck did you just say about me ect.

I never thought I would see someone get so thoroughly destroyed through Veeky Forums's dice roller of all things.

If you were a true /asp/ie, you'd know that the best martial art is a pipe bomb.

>Veeky Forums - Tough Guy

Damn son.
Just... damn.

Do people actually go to high schools where jocks beat up nerds and stuff them in lockers and such?

Always thought it was just some weird stereotype American movies made.

>actually punching people

The fact you don't either carry a knife on you, or use the word 'glass' as a verb is a tell-tale sign to me you don't hang around European bars

shut the fuck up both of you.

I'm a teacher, and I always make faces when I watch American high school stuff.

Stuff somebody into a locker? Fuck you, you're either missing a week of lunch or you're just suspended on the spot.
One of the teachers tries to get you off the hook / covers it up? They get fucking fired and hauled in front of a disciplinary committee, possibly given a ban from teaching for X amount of years.

But that's British schools today, not Yank ones from when the writers of those shows were growing up. I'm sure it happens

odd, I've gotten along just fine in shitty dive bars.

American schools these days just have legal acrobatics pre-planned so that regardless of how questionable or horrible a situation was, they make sure that the school district cannot be held liable.

Yank here.

None of that locker stuffing or outright fights when I was in school, and anyone who did try outright violence tended to find themselves in trouble even if politics got involved. Couple of the kids who got sick of being pushed around and swung a punch got off easy though, staff was mostly corrupt in the opposite direction as American fictional media depicts it. Most teachers were at least somewhat nerdy in school themselves after all.

There was a lot of subtle fuckery though. I swear school was rife with catty bullshit, we're talking groups organizing and conspiring for the specific purpose of making their target feel left out and unwanted instead of just mocking them and/or beating them up.

Maybe I just went to the school where they breed the worst kinds of human being, I don't know. I'd imagine more of my former classmates would be on wallstreet or in politics if that was the case though.

Back in high school a jock got pissed at me because I got his sister's number. Well, their house number, cell phones not being as much of a thing then. He wanted me to toss it, I yold him to fuck off, and he took a swing at me. Actually had a decent fight, until he grabbed a pencil and stabbed me in the ear with it.

Ended up with a nasty piercing and he got expelled, so his family moved somewhere he could finish school. Still wish I could have gotten somewhere with his sister just to piss him off more.

That. Is fucking amazing!

Show's the predators don't always have it all their own way.