Are normies getting into the game a good or bad thing for crypto?

Are normies getting into the game a good or bad thing for crypto?

I don't know but that pic made me want to sell everything

Warren Buffet will only tell her to buy crypto because he hates her and wants her to buy his bitcoin at the top.

I'm sure

But to answer your question, I don't think so. I wouldn't trust anything that appeals to the wider public at the moment as the cryptocurrency world is still really young and very ruthless to those brought in when euphoria is going wild. I recall articles during the 2013-2014 market cycle and there were articles hyping the coin in January only to publish on how btc is now dead. On a more conspiratorial note, if we accepts that newspapers and by extension the mass media are under the influence of the people on wallstreet and the like then we should be wary of celebrities who are by varying degrees getting on their social media to make crypto-currency seem user friendly. Katy Perry will most likely not be buying bitcoin but her fans might (Or their boyfriends.)

normies already forgot about it

>Is bitcoin related to science?

> this

Normie attention span is 3 sec. Wait till Trump tweets something n btc will be old news.

Deluded, stupid, retarded whore doing "an interview" because "she just wants to know stuff n shit" - so she talks "money" with "boomer investor" and asks him about "crypto"

There aren't enough hahaha's I can type on this shit. Fucking ridiculous.

>More money may be bad for crypto

He probably told her that this is a bubble.
Katy perry could easily buy the entire crypto market if she wanted. Which would pumpmthe price of everything and make us rich overnight for hodling doge.

Good. Stupid money flowing in

>Is math related to bitcoin

This.
More money higher prices higher flow higher mcap

>they come back at 25k with better gains than you

Why does Buffett refuse to split Berkshire Hathaway stock?

>Is bitcoin related to currency?

If you believe the bigger idiot theory then it's a good thing.

I for one am a no-coiner because I don't see the value in it.

>started investing this week
>began with $1000
>already at $1600
What the FUCK is this black magic

> I for one am a no-coiner because I don't see the value in it.
Enjoy your next 25 years of wageslaving.

What happens to Berkshire stock on the day he dies Veeky Forums. Does it crash or moon?

>I for one am a no-coiner because I don't see the value in it.

Why the fuck are you on this board? That's all us autists talk about

>I don't see the value on 24/7 permission-less transactions of value.

What are you going to use to kill yourself in 10 years?

>start investing on literally thursday last week
>2000$
>now over 8000$
I just don't want this ride to end guys

>I for one am a no-coiner because I don't see the value in it.

That's fine, but be aware that you are missing something.

You in 1995 - "I'm not investing in dotcoms ever because I don't see the value in the internet."

The shift to blockchain is going to be as transformative as the shift to the internet was. You just need to make sure you invest in amazon.com and not pets.com.

Depends on if you think we're in a bubble. If you don't, then yes its good to have more people invested for growth/stability. If you do, then no it's bad because when the bubble pops it will irreparably damage crypto's reputation.

Cause he doesn't want plebes to spoil the image of his elites-only company?

duh
u
h

If Trump tweeted Bitcoin was bad, the normies would storm in like crazy. You’d have all the Antifa commies converting their trust funds into bitcoin in a mass orgy of virtue-signaling.

>You just need to make sure you invest in amazon.com and not pets.com.
Shit, just putting equal amounts of money into both would've made you some serious bank just from tge Amazon gains alone.

FUCK OFF Katy Perry

I'd still have sex with her though

>start investing literally 1 hr ago
>$3.50
>now over $420.000