Has anyone tried willfully switching timelines to one where they make it?

Has anyone tried willfully switching timelines to one where they make it?

I do it all the time when I take DMT. Unfortunately I come back to this shitty place.

Yes.

I'm on my fifth or seventh leap already man

research Quantum Suicide, if valid, you can make sure that you become rich

>if valid
>if
pretty big gamble their user

There must be a timeline where I am a millionaire. I was so close to buying (with the intention of holding) 1500 BTC in 2011. In the last second I decided to use my money for a vacation to Thailand. In addition, I cashed out 20 BTC in august and put them in an index fund that gave me 1,5% gains.

Can I KMS in this timeline to live in the better one?

well, worst case you die and won't have to suffer the life of a poorfag

so it's a win-win really

I'm trying to switch to that timeline but it's not working

Every morning I have a dream about checking the price, then I wake up and check the price for real and usually see the same thing and get deja vu. This shit is such a simulation.

I can be laying down in bed and know something just happened. its a common occurrence, definitely not just a coincidence.

Even if it were a simulation you wouldn't know you brainlet. You think whoever has technology to run such an elaborate simulation would allow a glitch like that? Kek.

Worst case would actually be that its a real thing but each time you shift to a reality where your make it slightly less. Like a string of bad luck that gets worse constantly and never ends.

what if my reality is already like that user

You don't shift realities. That's not how the concept of Quantum Suicide/Immortality works. If true you can literally make sure something will happen as long as the chance of it happening is significantly higher than the chance of you not dying.

Whatever it is, I think your mind isn't localized in your brain, it just appears that way. As if you were playing a first person video game. All characters in the game will appear to have physical 3d heads and 3d brains that appear to correspond to their behavior, but in reality all calculations in that reality would actually done in the CPU/GPU or "universal brain". A dream would just be a mini-sim within a sim.

apparently someone tried

Wouldn't your mind be redistributed when you die to the other yous evenly? So this crazy timeline is connected to more timelines where we die than most, due to the increasing insanity of our society. Does this help us grow us people though? Give us new insights? Make us more powerful/have more processing power?

lol no, that's some metaphysical mumbo jumbo you're spouting, go home Deepak

>Wouldn't your mind be redistributed when you die to the other yous evenly?

What? Why?

If it's really possible to interact with other timelines, shouldn't there be a timelime where you jump into every timeline telling every you how to get rich?

Yeeeep, thinking about bitcoin can be really depressing sometimes. I try to stay satisfied with easy gains with my chump change but fuck..

now if we could only get the rest to follow suit...

>If it's really possible to interact with other timelines
it's not, pls learn some fundamentals of quantum mechanics

Sorry, I don't trust Veeky Forums enough to try that, I draw the line at losing all my money.