Is Falka the ultimate Veeky Forums comic? It's about a male space agent whose girlfriend is kidnapped and he's framed...

Is Falka the ultimate Veeky Forums comic? It's about a male space agent whose girlfriend is kidnapped and he's framed, so he goes undercover by transforming himself into an amazon called Falka and going on lesbian adventures on a savage planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
kissmanga.com/Manga/Dungeon-Meshi/Vol-001-Ch-001--Hot-Pot?id=233399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice dubs, but what the fook are you on about m8?

Veeky Forums = transgender now?

It always has been.

> whose girlfriend

Best friend's fiancee

And no, because when she suggest that she could just use the same machine and grow a D and his former Tom Sellek stach he doesn't take her up on the offer.

No?
Maybe ultimate tg comic, but hardly the ultimate Veeky Forums comic. Veeky Forums comic would just have fantasy, grim darkness and manly man on man gayness in it.

WHY LOOK AT THAT OP I THINK IT'S STORYTIME

YOU CAN'T JUST DROP THAT WITHOUT PROVIDING

You're thinking of Praedor.

If OP doesn't storytime Falka lesbian fantasy, I will storytime Praedor gay fantasy.

>Gay fantasy
But the gay couple dies while the breeder couple survives.

At least post some cape comic. That's where breeders are consistently punished.

>But the gay couple dies while the breeder couple survives.
Sounds like Orlando desu

Breeder=Straight?

Anyway, off to manly fantasy where manly men are allowed to be manly men with other manly men.

The wrinkly dude is a wizard. Already off to a good start.

Wrinkly wizard wars, man.

Off to spelunking.

Here we see our cast. Manly men and women.

First encounter.

Only one encounter per day? The hell kind of pussy GM do these guys have?

Perception, save vs. death roll.

Manly man doing manly thing.

Page 13, manly man takes first hit.

Main man telling noobs what to do, noobs don't listen.

Main man sacrifices himself for the noobs.

Main man has an idea how to survive.

>yfw plans don't go so well at all.

Breeder power couple united again.

Magic potions 'n wedding stuff.

The tragic fate of two manly men.

Some less important fuckos.

>transforming himself into an amazon called Falka and going on lesbian adventures on a savage planet.
Heterosexual female adventures would be more Veeky Forums.

Dun dun duuun.

Those are legion though.

Or do you mean a dude transforming into a gal and tasting all the meatcicles-type adventure?

Ez money, ez katka, ez life.

>Or do you mean a dude transforming into a gal and tasting all the meatcicles-type adventure?
Yes. That's Veeky Forums as fuck.

DUN DUN DUUN

Maybe overthinking IS the trap?

Those guys on the last page were demon cat knights, or something. Wizards that instead of wizarding kill stuff dead with swords. Here, we have mutant monsters, that aren't supposed to kill stuff dead with swords.

Krada horat to you. Krada horat to your mother.

Manly men ready to do manly things.

GM is really aiming for that killing spree. "You see over three hundred monsters. Oh, and they are armed with weapons and wearing armor. Don't fucking care if they aren't supposed to, now they do, deal with it."

Main man got himself stuck.

"Oh, you don't like these monsters? Roll a perception check."

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Either is fine tbqh

Things get heated up, and manly man seeks embrace of death after losing his love of life.

This seems very Dunsany-ish, looks good.

Professional adventurer leaves the party before GM gets his character as well.

Never take off your helmet.

People want answers. Like why are they still alive? Has GM gone soft?

Main man tells his tragic backstory. Which is wicked cool comic in it's own right, the next one after this.

Niggers need to up their cooking proficiencies:
kissmanga.com/Manga/Dungeon-Meshi/Vol-001-Ch-001--Hot-Pot?id=233399

Professional praedor wanted to escape GMs armed monsters, falls to the GMs demon knights lap.

"Front gate is guarded, and the moat is filled with gigantic alligators. Where can we find a toddler?"

It's a shame all these completely swag knights are going out first.

History exposition.

And here we can see why the head honcho wizard of the place was the head honcho. He had the biggest bling.

You must construct additional pylons to deal with this shit.

Tina you madwoman, you haven't even found that toddler yet!

SEEMS LIKE I HAVE made a mistake.
Goes here, and the picture added goes to its place:

Back to our scheduled history lessons about GMs intricate world designed for players demise.

"Now listen well, players, this is a thrilling part."

"I made a whole fucking city once die before my last player group! Oh, good times, good times."

He lifts.

Let us remember in our hearts the manly man Krete, eaten alive by giant fucking alligators.

Shit he threw her pretty far.

The homocult should not be underestimated.
"Oh yeah, I still made them fight a wave after wave of madmen."

Page 50, we finally meet the GodKing Remus, a wizard with no sense of right or wrong.

"And the player thought he could survive after hitting two critical hits one after another. How cute!"

>Posting Finnish comics

Story continues back in modern time.

GOOGLEDYGOO!

Waifu material.

I wish people like you would stop trying to define Veeky Forums by the worst of us.

Players have learned to be extra cautious with this GM.

Fucko got an idea.

DUN DUN DUUUUN!

>not posting Finnish comics

The professional Praedor is back!

Wizardry is the cure for MPB

Professional Ferron is back as well!

Time to go and kill a fucboi.

So, what will Ferron do to stop the end of the world as we know it?

Main man has a plan. The plan is simple. Stop the demon from escaping.

Chunk!

And here ends the spelunking tale. Most of the cast dead, and the story continuing in another comic which tells the tale of Main Man starting his "Kill everything" career of Praedoring, and how it all started with him killing his whole family.

rip squid face

The most important man in the story. Lead troops like a champ and did everything right, just to be the first of his whole race be exterminated mercilessly.

What are the Demon Knights, exactly?

As you can see from their skin, they are immortal like wizards, but instead of learning magic and so on, they learn how to kill stuff good with a sword while wearing swag black armor. Instead of high strung pompous bastards like most wizards, they are pretty chill immortals, enjoying life when they can.

At least that's my faint memory of them.

They're Redorans as opposed to assholish Telvanni.

Nah the words you're looking for are 'delusional faggosaurus'

It sounds like they still serve the wizards, though?

The real game spinning off this is being the survivors of the mutants. You have an evil adventurer to blame, six badass minibosses to fight, a society to take down and a king to resurrect.

Yeah, they are the wizards knights. If I remember correctly, the first born son of a wizard family becomes a wizard, and the brothers after him become demon knights.

It seems Hiltunen, the guy who made this, has released another collection of praedor world stories for free.

They are all in finnish, though, so I don't know if you would want to read a comic with translations in the post.

Except that's the better side of Veeky Forums.