I've been unemployed for 8 years. No girlfriend, no job, no education, no life

I've been unemployed for 8 years. No girlfriend, no job, no education, no life.
What to do?

I'm literally too poor to make a living with coins and there's no way out.
There is nothing. I just watch anime, wank and cry. Then I read about you guys, apparently you make thousands a day and live in your parents basements.

learn how to code

build alt coin lottery

earn

Invest in kneepads

holy fuck my guy how can you live 8 years doing nothing? I'm a lazy fuck too but at some point I just wanna SOMETHING

just buy as much LINK as you can with whatever funding you can secure
it's going to 10000x in a year

*do something :3

It's easier than you think. Just take one year off. It's going to fuse into the 7 following years without you ever realizing it.
I can't even remember the last 5 years, feels like 5 days.

Of course I WANT to do something. It's just that a human being can drive itself to a point where it just can't do it. It's the eternal coulda shoulda woulda.
At this point I don't even have the resources to try anything, and I'm bitter as fuck.

join the military

In my country there's an age limit of 28.
I just turned 28, so I'm too old for them.

I can relate. You know what Im doing?

- made a fake resume, which I will be sending around next week
- learning to code
- made my own webshop a month ago

>- made a fake resume, which I will be sending around next week

This. It's funny how important your work history is, and then you can totally just fake it.
I've been in job interviews and they never check anything. Not that I've ever lied.

I intentionally wrote down slightly a (un)related work history so I will be expected to still have to learn a few things.

But sending around my real resume was a total failure.

Well tru, I know the feeling but 8 years seems like an eternity to me, but I guess it's possible.
Maybe start improving on your mental health generally, working out really helps. No need to overdo it, just start little by little. Really helped me with diszipline and getting shit done

>8
>not 10
>not being 27 and having dropped out of college after being absent to most classes every single semester because no motivation and depression

a-at l-least i've m-made 30k in crypto, r-right? i guess im glad i have a gf and friends at least. still, spent years thinking about how my life would be different if i could go back to the past.

started getting better recently, shit is hard.

>come from a shitty deadend hometown
>my friend started flunking highschool
>started smoking weed every day
>gaming for life
>eventually got his highschool diploma several years later which was good
>I want to go to college
>spends 6 years trying to get passed the first year
>still smoking weed every day all day
>no job except stabling papers at some company which to him was a dream job
>got fired cause the company had to cut expenses
>now basically too old for school cause everyone is 18 and he's 30
>no more student benefits to pay for his education
>no job experience at all
>he refuses to do jobs that are too low for him despite not having any follow up diploma
>still smoking weed all day
>my taxmoney goes to supporting his ass
>he's never ever visited me at my new house
>never eats a decent meal
>slowly lose contact due to this

That is how you do it

buy /ARK/ and HODL till it reaches $500/ARK, then just live comfortably with staking rewards every day.

Don't listen to arkies OP

Please don't. Ark has many competitors and it's not a sure thing at all. Putting it in ark is lottery tier.

it probably doesn't mean anything but I've met people that are highly successful that have that same sort of stuck want to die walls closing in feeling. It's a human mind trap and there's no escaping it no matter how many chicks you fuck or money you make.

Go outside for walks. Start using a gym. Get a job after 2-3 years of this. Get into Veeky Forums stuff and drop the anime during the day. Then in 3+ years you have money to invest or to trade with. Suit job in 5 years. Go back to wanking again.

I smoked weed for 7 years, 5 of those being a total waste of time. All I did was play video games and toke. I managed to become a journeyman in my trade but I still look back on that time as a total fucking waste. I dropped out of university under the guise of "taking a year off." That was 4 years ago. It's funny how fast life can go by when you're not thinking about it.

Now I'm stuck in a piece of shit job making great money but totally miserable. I have maybe 2 hours to myself per day and I spend it in a fucking work camp. 14 days on 7 days off in a skilled labor job is hell.

To anyone reading this that's in school and considering dropping out, don't. If you smoke weed, stop. Maybe you can do it without it affecting your life but everyone I know that tokes is a total underachiever.

Start your own PMC. Also, what country?

>everyone I know that tokes is a total underachiever.

I completely agree, the guy I spoke of wants to do a lot of things but because he's been lazing around for 6 something years he has to work even harder to get to where he wants to be but instead he blames it on everyone else. He has what I call a rooster syndrome; he thinks he knows everything already (yes cause he's trying 1st grade for the 6th time) and due to this thinks people will just hire him when younger, better educated candidates are in the same line he is in.

It is all comfy if you spend 6 years doing fuck all but eventually your comfort space will burn down and like him people will say 'I'll do it tomorrow' which ends up being next week and then a year later. The dog saying 'everything is fine' in the burning room is a perfect example of what happens if you stay in that weed smoking bubble of comfort.