I'M SITTING ON $4000 WORTH OF DIGITAL CATS AND NO ONE IS BUYING

I'M SITTING ON $4000 WORTH OF DIGITAL CATS AND NO ONE IS BUYING

SEND HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptokitties.co/profile/0xa3bfc0e495b7390a4e5cade2141a2e653418eacc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only cat worth anything is genesis

Natural selection

If you don't want them, send them to me OP 0x477413384953f7eb4F92C668AF062E48727aF14F

Same here faM

0x8dbb8863b8e9b72ca56a00d7294618305f1b43aa

How many catoshis in one digital cat?

You can choose the price, right? Just lower the prices.

I knew this meme would die hard. I just didn't know it would die quite this fast.

K - Ill buy the most retarded looking cat you got.
No BS.
k ?

true if big

I'll also buy the second-most retarded cat. Wanna breed a super next-gen retard mate?

anyone on Veeky Forums actually playing this?
i mean really?

YES!!!!

then you are not sitting on $4000 worth of cats

I lost 1.2ETH on this, not because of cats losing value or anything but because metamask fucked up on me. Tried removing the extension and adding it back only to be told that the passphrase is invalid despite me being fairly sure I wrote it down correctly. All words are in the passphrase dictionary as well. If anyone gives advice leading to successful recovery I'll send .1ETH.

I seriously want to hurt all of you kitty weebo faggots

You're overpricing your shit, I sell my cats right below market rate for their gen/cd and they're gone in minutes.

This didn't take long

this
if nobody's buying your shit then its not worth 4k

Try importing that same passphrase into myetherwallet.
If it works: 0x0B931A6C9a6FA2BDfe58C873D3b6c70829F426E8

I'm selling low gen (Gen 2 - 6) cats with quick breeding speeds (All either Swift or Snappy), each has multiple super rare cattributes (Scarlet, Gold, Peach, Emeraldgreen, Chartreux, Cymric) for cheap as fuck cryptokitties.co/profile/0xa3bfc0e495b7390a4e5cade2141a2e653418eacc

This is a bubble that anyone with IQ>70 could have predicted.
Unfortunately this excludes 90% of the Veeky Forums community.

this smart mature money will stay away
dumb new money will get dozens of meme cats

You know, I grew up on a ranch that maintained an average of 40 barn cats . There was a lot of inbreeding. It was my job from the time I was little to weed out all of the cats that looked like this as soon as they were born, put them in a sack with some rocks and throw them in the river. There was a lot of inbred cats. Who thought buying pictures of the inbred cats I grew up throwing in the river was a good idea?

Who wants a old roastie gen 0-5 when you can get a fresh virgin pussy for cheap?

I can't wait for all the pink wojacks from this

There's an animal testing lab I know...

You didnt save your hash before you removed the extension?

And maybe a fresh batch of pink wocats

fucking kek

>years and years of thus
>the river bottom is just covered with sacks containing rotting kitten corpses

Nope

>Not just burying them in a hole after decapitating them with the shovel
Why pollute the river with rotting cats, user?

>$4000 WORTH
>NO ONE IS BUYING

You're sitting on $0

i wish you all to get cancer.
your shitcats ruined eth for me and my gains.

Come on, don't be a sore loser. Crypto is a zero-sum game. Everyone's sick cat gains came at the expense of your shitcoin transactions.

When it crashes, you'll have your turn to be a winner and laugh at the catholders, so just be patient.

I can't laugh cause I missed some good trades yesterday cause of this filth.

it's over, was fun while it lasted... you are still in shit cats? everyone already left

I feel your pain. I hate cats. I hate crazy cat "ladies" who likes abusive relations with this shitty arrogant creatures. And I totally hate this poorly made random generated pictures.

So let me get this straight:
OP invested in the most overhyped and baseless fad in an already overhyped and baseless market and is now rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing about his popped bubble?
I am oh so sorry for you, honey.

and I'm not sorry. I hope he will never recovers and kys on new years eve. fucking cat lovers.

Well SOMEONE is still out there buying my sires every 10 minutes. If this is what a popped bubble looks like them I'm literally going to retire on kitty income.

You retards understand that if you list your cats on the first page of their generation they sell... fucking dumb 14 year old bandwagon kids. 300% today you money averted idiots

absolute state of Veeky Forums - the thread

Nobody is buying because it takes 6 hours for a transaction to go through.

if anything this showed how shit the ETH network is lmao

possibly the gayest post ive ever seen on this website

can i get a quick rundown on this cat shit

does anyone kno do the kitties have to be the same generation for them to fuck and produce offspring?

Tulip mania but cats instead of flowers.

Crashing this chain with no survivors.

They don't have to be. The offspring generation will be based on the highest generation parent.