Play begins with all the items inside the box and the stack of cards on top of the box...

>Play begins with all the items inside the box and the stack of cards on top of the box. The top card is revealed and players put their hands inside the box and attempt to recover, by feel only, the item pictured on the card. The winner is the player who finds more of the items.

How might this game be 'spiced up'?

Make sure the top card is an enraged mongoose.

Mousetraps.

Hot coals

THE GOM JABBAR

Instead of the box, items are put in someones pants

Nah, the items are normal stuff, but the whole thing is a painbox.

I feel like this could be turned into an adult sex game very easily.

Invite all your friend over to play, then shoot them.

Girl on the left just found someone's dick sticking up thru the table.

I must not feel fear, fear is the mind killer.

Their medication is in there.

Funny, at Marbles they sell basically that same game (except maybe with different items) under the name Touchy Feely.

Lol was my very first thought

CUT A HOLE IN THE BOX

I came here to post this.

Everyone reaches in at the same time? But what if you accidentally hold hands? You wouldn't even know whose hand it was.

>>The Stump Beast

That triggered me. When I was a little kid the Stump Beast and the Ear Worms from Wrath of Khan totally wigged me out.

RPG Version:

>box is empty, but enchanted
>comes with four decks of cards: green, yellow, red, black. Expansion pack purple available.
>everyone puts a hand in the box, then the top card is turned over. whatever is shown on the card happens to the hands.
>green is silly kids stuff, yellow is a bit more challenging like ice water, red is serious ouch, black is like industrial accident type stuff.
>last one with a hand in the box wins the round, X number of rounds to win
>variant play: deal all the cards out, "dealer" for each hand picks the card out from their hand in secret and then plays it once all hands are in the box.

>purple deck ERP edition: purple deck magically re-routes what your hand is doing to a person beside you and magically re-routes the sensation of doing it to your hand. Cards randomly determine left or right, around in a circle or each partnership is a mutual one, location touched, and over or under clothes.

This game used to be referred to as a little known sexual joke up until the 90's. I believe the joke involved performing cunnilingus while "looking for the toy horse'

I like the way you think, user