Now on Cryptopia, most crypto people still haven't researched this

Now on Cryptopia, most crypto people still haven't researched this.

>Already 3x from 2 weeks ago, now $5m cap
>Independent research report praising from Spero Research just released
>More exchanges under application
>Live product before Christmas
>Already has paying B2B customers
>Full launch to industry at Festival of Genomics conference in January

This is a crazy opportunity for anyone. Why do you just fall for meme's? Why won't you actually look at a business that's solving a problem for paying industry customers?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/r5jsjW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too many people not prepared to actually research potential. Just want a meme to explain it to them...

> shilling a coin without telling us the name

What thing does it resemble, brainlet?

It's on the name of the image as well.

Encrypgen ($DNA)

>tried to trade on etherdelta
>forgot the fucking cats congesting the blockchain
>stuck in limbo

I JUST WANT TO INVEST IN ACTUAL PRODUCTS AAAAAAA

elixer

>You must be the brains of the operation here

Encrypgen to the MOON

this thing will 5x almost guaranteed w/ more exposure. 10x in next month isn't out of the question.

That no one knows about this is criminal. People buying into IOTA when it might go +25% more, ignoring DNA which will probably go +1000%

I think I've just found a gold nugget in this endless sea of shilling shitcoins.

Thanks user

i seriously want to strangle the fucker that created that stupid cat game.

You have indeed. Go and read the Spero Research report published a couple of days ago.

I'd post the link but y'know, Veeky Forums.

With how that thing eats transactions you could have sworn they were developing a fucking botnet to attack the network.

I hope that shit crashes.

yeah, it's kind of like a disguised ddos attack, pretty ingenious actually. to be fair, it shows us how vulnerable blockchain tech is and still has a long way to go before actual mainstream adoption (if it ever comes to that).

Holy fuck, OP.

I can slowly puzzle the pieces together but I need to do more research.

This actually seems quite legit. Will buy it tonight when I get home. Hoping it dips a bit until then. Will the price in Cryptopia stay much higher than in EtherDelta or do you think it will even out? I’d rather not have to deal with the ethereum network right now and have to up my gas fee, but it may be the best option

I'll do a brief summary so that you can go find the sources for all these things as part of the puzzle:

>VC funding coming in to expand the team
>Team of 12, with sales team in 3 continents adding nodes
>Industry recognition
>CEO interviewed in Forbes
>Live product for trading data imminent
>Independent report praising the company released and distributed
>International speaker CEO connecting with major players in Pharma and research
>Recognised industry problem where blockchain is actually a useful piece of technology for solving the problem, not just something forced in to raise an ICO.

There's so much more you'll discover yourself. Once this starts to get notable of actual crypto traders with more capital, this will go parabolic.

How many other utility tokens do people have where there's a functioning valuable product?

Read the Spero research report and this is a long-term hold boys. The profits come from pharmaceutical companies or researchers buying your genome information with $DNA. I think it'll have it's time but there are better things to buy in the mean time

Cryptopia won't rise too much past the EtherDelta version as everyone will be worried of arbitrage making the price go lower. Basically, this price will remain pretty stable until the 85ETH worth on ED clears.

That might be through trading, or these sellers switching over to Cryptopia. Who knows.

Reading the white paper as we speak.

>3x in 2 weeks

>TIME TO BUY!!!11223

Speculators will drive the price up well before that starts to happen. 3x already in 2 weeks.

You missed POWR didn't you? Or ETH at $5?

Of course they'll be retrace lines, that doesn't mean it's not a solid bet. Read about it.

Modum sort of fills the same pharma niche where you can actually apply blockchain to drugs.

I'm hedging into anything pharma related. That industry is normally very focused on the new and potentially cost saving and if either MOD or DNA gets any drug company to sign up it's an instant moon.

yeah you clearly know how and when to buy

Please halp, I only bought coins on Bittrex before.

Where do I buy this?

Modum is supply chain auditability, but yeh the industry is rich and has problems to fix.

As there's already b2b customers for DNA, the wealth of data in there will be of huge value to anyone in research. Private sector or otherwise

You would have to set up an account on Cryptopia, find the BTC deposit address, withdraw BTC from Bittrex to this address, then buy DNA with the BTC you've transferred over.

I've done well with buying coins before they've really captured attention. This is the one I've bet biggest on, ever.

Don't care if you don't research or read about it, but think you'd be foolish not to do so when people are so excited about this project.

Should contact them to send an application for listing to Binance, they've been on a spree adding a bunch of coins lately and they are the third highest volume exchange now

they've submitted applications to a whole range of exchanges in the last week. They've only recently released the ERC20 token for ease of trading, Cryptopia's just the first one to say yes.

yes, but it has caught attention, otherwise it wouldn't triple in 2 weeks. this is as clear of a sign as it gets to stay away and wait, no matter how good it may be, because the risk/reward ratio sucks.

thanks for the tip user, im def gonna be reading into this more.

tru im not likng that +40% rn. but i do like that its on Eidoo

Set your buy orders lower at a price you'd be happy with and hope they get filled. I did that with Antshares. Still hoping it comes back down to $3.50 now...

nice i wanna read up on this more. we are talkn bout it in our little discord group we just started. if you want in on the conversation let me kno ill send a link

thanks for the help user. Few more questions:

can I transfer BTC from a private wallet to Cryptopia instead?

Where should I keep the coins? Just on Cryptopia or stored somewhere else?

Yeh send the link

I just insta buy anything that gets a spero rating like this. These guys seem to be the only legitimate crypto research providers

go read the Spero report, it basically covers everything you need to know about the coin. fuck shitcoins when you can find gems like these

Yes you can transfer from a private wallet. As long as you send the BTC to the deposit address provided on Cryptopia.

DNA tokens can be stored on MyEtherWallet. Just search for that and create a free private wallet.

they must be rolling in institutional paid research if they can afford to release 50 page reports for free. Would love to see what their actual business customers get

thanks senpai, will get my hands on some soon

Veeky Forums is so fucking slow. they released the report like 3 days ago. Literally has to be a shill meme for retards to buy it

People shill shitcoins and pink wojack memes. You might get something interesting every few weeks, but lost in waves of LINK bagholders

discord.gg/r5jsjW

im off to bed, others are up chatting. introduce ourself as the DNA guy ;)