When you realize link is going to follow iota's trajectory as next gen tech

>When you realize link is going to follow iota's trajectory as next gen tech.
>Link is virtually guaranteed to follow its path
>if link has iota's current marketcap it's $20/link this second

If you don't have at least 10k link you are fucked. We are basically where iota was in spring before it hit the market.

Everything is ready, we are about to take off again.

But I'm from Ukraine, will I make it with 6k? I can't afford the bags you guys have. I'm working for 1$ an hour. It sucks

2 days ago
>iota is a shit coin
>LINK is the real winner
>don't buy buy white genocide coin

today
>ok link is trailing IOTA
>just follow what it does

oh how quickly times change

It only takes one whale to get us to 2500+ sats

Please do it , i want to buy my dad a new ipad.

I want to buy link buy my payment is late.
Could you give me some links?

>1$/hour
>not painting yourself with the darkest colour you can find
>not proceeding to go to Germany to get way more money than that for free

Brazilian here. I make $260 per month, i can't afford more than 3k links per month.
Being poor sucks.

I'm waiting for it go down a little bit further. Moon mission is in the not so far future, though.

stay at home and do stuff on the internet, 1$ an hour, so when i go to ukraine, i'm practicly a millionaire with 1000 bucks?

>hurrr my coin works at Nintendo and can beat up your coin!

How old are you?

WE FOUND A FLOOR, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! MOON MISSION INITIATED

MEL NO

Basically yes, but you don't want to live here, really... you don't want to live here. I want to make money quickly and run away before draft to the front

D E L U D E D

>Ethereum on a constant uptrend over weeks and monthly charts.
>LINK on a blatant downtrend since being released.
How do you people still make this comparison

good luck

last floor before 6/12

did you just start following eth at $50?

Where'd the 6/12 meme start? Who said the news was coming tomorrow?

Eth has been flat for a week now.

ETH went from $3 to $20 and back to $7. Veeky Forumswas filled with pink wojaks that week

>If you don't have at least 10k link you are fucked.
Bbut I got only 4k LINK
Am I fucked?

theres still time I guess

your wife's son is going to hate you but you will be comfier than if you had 0

scheize coin

DELUDED LINKTARDS

Are you a hohol or Russian speaking?

If you are a Russian I will send you some LINK. Fuck бaндepa cyки

feel bad for you man! but 1$ an hour
you can fill out surveys on the internet and earn more, do stupid stuff on fiver and earn some bucks!

hope you make it user

might visit ukrain for the beautifull girls with my linkchain gains

Freelancer job being paid in $ through PayPal will make you rich I guess

find a way to get 10k because once we hit $1 increments you will be the ruler of the sub10k plebs. we need gatekeepers like you to block them from the rest of us.

Where can I get some LINK ?

it's too late we just hit the moon

Why though

Binance

We are far from the moon. In 6 months you'll be willing to slap yo momma for Link at these prices.

LINK's trajectory baffles me. It shot up to 5x ICO, stayed there for a whie, ranging up and down (so it wasn't just a p&d), then dumped hard and bled for weeks before crawling around on the floor forever. Does everyone in crypto have crippling ADHD, indecisive, stupid? I don't get it.

In 6 months no one knows that you did get link at this price. It will be tens of dollars
Saying that link was once 20 cents is as absurd as saying that ETH was ten dollars some time ago

People really want to believe but Sergey doesn't say anything unless he's at a conference so interest fades because of fomo on other coins and add

why the fuck can't we break 2000 sats. Someone please come buy some 2000 sat link. We're gonna go on a tear till the news once we break 2000 sats

Isn't complete silence from the developers the norm though? For most of these coins we're lucky if they speak English

Patience is a virtue.

Go watch TV and come back in a few months.

>Implying this is a racist board

No. Look at Request for an example of how it should be done. Updates every two weeks like clockwork.

thank god this board is a little less retarded than /pol/, but some people are still really trying to outdo them

Link appears to be falling, buckaroos

Maybe request takes less time to code than Link's oracles. I really don't wanna hear "hey everybody, we are still working hard"
I want it done

I'll bite. Cant buy it from my usual exchanges. Where should I register to switch some ETH into LINK?

>not already on Binance
Come and meme with the cool kids already

etherdelta binance

I hold both IOTA and LINK. Bought IOTA at 0.43 and LINK at 0.15. Both will moon harder than anyone thinks. And yes, IOTA haven’t properly mooned yet and LINK is basically at bottom.

Youve made a considerably wise decision. This time next year we will likely be trading betwern $25-$50/link.

thats why Im so psyched about IOTA's moon even though im not a holder. it shows the market 'gets it' and the cream will rise to the top

Does it take long getting verified?

Been doing this for 3 weeks. Already up 33%. Time to diversify a bit I guess.

Fuck off, nigger lover

>Maybe request takes less time to code than Link's oracles.

Irrelevant, even if true. Every software project is broken up into smaller pieces, and updates given on those pieces. This is just standard project management practice, or at least it should be.

Steve or Thomas answer all technical questions on the gitter same day. So no they aren't posting on twitter but if you have a real question they are very forthright.

fight the invaders you coward

>hey guys we just finished coding Sergey's auto-burger-orderer3000
>we hope we won't need it in the future as we're looking into having a mobile team of mcdonalds employees following Serg around and making him with macs as he eats them
>exciting future guys
>we're gald you're on board with us

>eth will be 100 by 2018
keks

He might be right

um, what is sat?

Well it had the hype. It's still an amazing project but people realized that it takes longer than a month.

>>> checkem

pls send me some iota

LYBSROVGMRLUVCYEHQIXPLRZKL99EWBBCCUUIPGCERWBABDQLNZMTDCDIVUFNEGERWBUNXESIXETFOHSXIMLSERBYB

Can you explain IOTA to me? For non-mains power connected IOT devices it seems like a nonstarter to me. And if you're going to be excluding a significant segment of devices I don't see how it will become king.

you're a normie but into link so i'll help u

1 satoshi = smallest divisible unit of bitcoin
Link is currently worth 1996 Sats. It's just a measuring stick for a coin when comparing it to Bitcoin

The all time high for Link was 10K sats but it was only 50c. If Link hit 10K sats again it would be at least 1 USD because of how high Bitcoin has risen recently

More like 600

>deluded non-racists

I see, thanks

When is buttrex adding LINK?

нe oн, нo я из дыpы пoд нaзвaниeм Шocткa, пacиб

How is that even a think? 1$ per hour, do you guys not have minimum wage?

>Being against white genocide is racist >being against gouging you're citizens for third world leeches is racist

Im not even white but thats a load of horse shit. How poisoned some peoples minds have become. Looking out for you and your own is natural.

we have, its around 0,7 eur/hour...