*chuckles* You'll tell me more when we fly to the Maldives next week."

*chuckles*

thats probably the ugliest hot chick ive ever seen

what a mess

Arby's sandwich whore

kek

fuck off thotty, get a real face

This bitch is ugly and fake looking

Why do fags like manly looking women? Young and pure looking are high yield investments.

fuck i hate women

I was pursuing what I love. Now excuse me, I want to continue doing that. Bye.

I'm conflicted. She's "hot" but I know I'd be bored with her looks after a week, and her body after a year

I like more homely girls. Not fat, definitely need to be smoking hot with big tits, but they need to have a deep personality.

Nice body, ugly face

that feel when you know that anything under 1k sats is still a fucking steal.
that feel when you accumulated at 500 to 750 sats.

That super feel that you just know this is my first moon ticket atleast 10x by next year.

jesus christ. what a fucking abomination.

is this the chick that one of the bragfags here keeps posting over and over again?

>woman
>personality
if she really likes you, she molds herself after you, inherits your hobbies, style and traits

Lol its been so long. I forgot that women do that. God I miss them.

>>
Same here user. Have to stay focused though we are almost there. There will always be more women but there are a limited number of gen0 cats and they won't breed themselves.

He said women, not walking vaginas. The only thing that molds such clay dolls are dicks. They can't have personality, which is what makes them different from women.

Veeky Forums translation when they see a 10 hottie. bitch is ugly = i could never get her

t. roastie

You want a girlfriend that's antisocial and spends all day jerking off to traps?

there's no girls on Veeky Forums

>spends all day jerking off to traps
Get the fuck back to /b/
Veeky Forums is all about
>MONEY
and
>ASIAN GIRLS

yep. the most feminine thing in biz are feminine benis

Lmao the pathetic manlet skelly mode virgin fags on Veeky Forums.

The only guys that say pic related is ugly are beta neckbeards that prefer "le qt asian trap gf xDDDDD" and know a girl like that is way out of their league.

I'm glad to know that there are some men left on biz that appreciate white women with long blonde hair, blue eyes, fit bodies and fertile curves.
gets it

dude you legit have the worst, most plastic taste

It's like you looked up

>what do men like

and got

>FAKE TITS AND A SILICON ASS

and were like

>so... this is sexy huh

Not sure if he has a problem with the blue eyes and blond hair, but whats with that manly nose, wide lips, manly shoulders with long delt insertion and ab lines ? plz explain so that I can stop being beta

There's no fucking way this bitch is all natural.

I wonder what type of skull is behind these posts.

average IQ left 85
average IQ right 115