Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Male
>Human
>Fighter

>posting the same thread 3 days in a row

Show me on the DM screen where the group refused your ladyknight

youtu.be/iUXAHc-ABoY

Only human men can be trained in the art of warfucking, don'tcha know.

>Half-Celestial Half-Fiend Vampire Spellscale Samurai/Rogue/Wizard/Assassin/Ur-Priest/Arcane Trickster/Thrall of Demogorgon

Humans are rapemeat for orcs.

this

What, you think they should be female and have -4 strength instead?

It's not rape if he cums

>Underaged shitposter

notto dissu shitto againn

Report and sage friends. Report and sage.

>all these mad male human fighters

youtube.com/watch?v=yWDAw2nsIjw

>weeaboo relentlessly shitposts about an age old fantasy trope

>mocks male human fighters
>posts male human fighter to illustrate her opinion

What are you even on, gurl?

Don't forget to sage.

>MHF
>not best combination

Indeed, I quite agree!

The best fighters are dead ones. I can always raise them later to throw at nuisances like annoying posters!

Damn, I read that in his voice.

Good! While I am casting a telepathic link, I will tell you to kill yourself quickly. And painfully. And even gruesomely if you have the time.

And email me your address so I can retrieve your cor- I mean, give you a proper burial!

>Female Elf Archer
The first fantasySue

I'm pretty sure that archer isn't a class.

>vampire female diplomat

>I'm pretty sure that archer isn't a class.
I'm pretty sure archers are supposed to be bowmen too, but when has that stopped anyone?

Is that fucking Wesley Snipes?

Ranger then.

Indeed, OP. People who play male human fighters sadly, sans some exceptions, have no imagination or are just terrible at character building.

If they don't multiclass out of Fighter by level 3, you can already exclude the fighter from team strategies, since such character will be only a deadweight. If he's the bait, he'll need to be saved. If he's a meatshield, he'll need constant help or die. If he's the damage dealer, he'll be lacking on the "damage" part.

Honestly, fighters are better off just grabbing a longbow and sniping. Stay far away and try not to be picked out by the enemy mages and archers. Don't get in the way of the barbarian's killing spree - and now shush, I need to concentrate on this spell. And no, I won't waste buffs on you.

Female Elf Archers the first Mary Sue? Nay, I think not! T'was your mother in fact who was the Mary Sue, she told me just now.

Oh look it's this thread again.

Just when you thought Veeky Forums would have been free from dumb fucks since quests are gone, here we go with unfunny forced memes.
Goddamn.

>japanese
>cartoons

Keldor, go home, you're drunk.

>quests
>gone
And yet every time I browse on my phone, which doesn't have all the filters set up, I see at least 5 quests here. It is unfortunate that the containment board cant't contain.

Damn it Skellington, don't you have some brooding to do?

Leave my mother out of this. Or she says you can't come over anymore.

This thread was shit the last time you made it, and it's still shit now.

Who the fuck is Keldor, you boob? Need I remind you, I am Salzahar! In any event, I can't even process alcohol properly anyway, it goes right through me.

I'll brood your mother in a minute if you don't stop talking, dolt.

>forced memes

It's less a problem with quests and more a problem with Generals. Most posters go there now to ask questions about their particular game, leading to a whole bunch of shitposting being more visible.

>Twin male human fighters

>male
Send help.

So sorry the people who gloated about their victorious banishing of quests ruined it for you by pissing off the mods with their victory dances.

>Has never seen a dungeoncrasher unbercharging goliath zhentarim fighter
>Has never seen Robilar's Gambit and Karmic Strike in action
>Laughing_knights.png

Literally one of the most interesting characters I've ever played.

>Not playing a male human fighter
>being a special snowflake
>not having an all male human fighter party that is at a huge disadvantage, travelling around fighting evil wizards and demons when none of them know how to use magic

What's wrong with being a male? Does that trigger you?

>>being a special snowflake
Is a half-orc barbarian a special snowflake? An elf ranger? A dwarf cleric? Do only extremes exist?

Veeky Forums.org/rules
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
Posting the same shit all over is not only stupid, but also against the rules.

And you:
>All boards that default to the Yotsuba B or Burichan (blue) themes are to be considered "work safe."

Depends on the system

This isn't the middle ground. For normal people they are exactly the same as human fighter
For "lw humanz are boring" faggots - yes they are speshul andthey only play it to feel speshul, while having no creativity to make the point of character out of things other than race and class.
Not everyone playing non-human, non-fighter character is a imaginationless wannabe snowflake faggot, but almost everyone who claims that this alone makes character anyhow more interesting than human fighter - is.

It's worksafe, dawg.
Side buttcheeck is allowd even on pg tv watch simpsons

yes please chop off your penis immediately and only play female kobold 5-class hybrids from now on thanks

It's OK, so did i NEEEEAAAAAAH HE-MAN!!!

>twin male (female (male)) human fighter

>human male fighter is the middleground
You deserve every smug anime girl.

>super shadow rogue
>backstaber
>doesn't do shit
Aweful

I find it amusing that you're surprised by shitposting in the middle of summer, or that a tiny niche like quests would be the only source of it. /tg has just grown from a very specific hobbyist board into one of the bigger ones, and an unfortunate side effect of that is the inevitable free roaming shitposters who just show up to stir the pot.

An you deserve a dick to the face for not being able to read or comprehend and another one for being weeb fag

If human fighter isn't supposed to be the middleground, what's the other extreme to the special snowflake?
>muh weeb
Sure is summer in here.

>big meaty tits

There is no middle ground. You either play normal shit in which human fighter classifies as well as elven wizard
or play a real special snowflake
OR you differentiate the "normal shit" for more and less special things and pick ones that you consider "more special" (when they aren't, really, at least to a degree that matters) which makes you a fag because
1. You still feel that snowflaky urge to be special one
2. You're too dumb to make your character special by other means than race/class. Which means you're to dumb to do it at all because rolling halfling bsrd doesn't automatically make your character even a bit more interesting than human fighter, neither directly nor indirectly

Well, OPs thread is basically only about race + gender + class, so how well you play that doesn't matter here. You can play the elven wizard as bad or good as any other class + race. What only matters is that the human male fighter is the most mundane and safest choice you could make. And this doesn't change how well or bad you roleplay that character. It's still the most mundane and safest choice when it comes to a combination of class and race.

Yes, it is most mundane possible choice. I'm not sure what you mean by safest but well, i don't care
Thing is, neither of those make this combination less interesting, or really anyhow worse than the others. Neither inherently, nor potentially.
Unless you're dumbass that believe that casting spells makes you character more interesting for no reason, or that you don't roleplay other culture (even bog standard euromedieval people aren't much closer to modern mindset) when playing a human. Or that this culture is objectively inherently inferior in intetest than any fictional racial culture which is stupid too.

Do the classes synergize together and make sense for the character concept? If so yes. But I'm not chopping my penis off. I like my penis.

>trying to force /tv/ memes

What are you playing, FATAL?

> complaining about Pathfinder

Reread the picture you retard.

>he has to rely on templates and non-standard options to make a compelling character with a personality

>I hate new players
>I hate players who don't want to fuck around with racial traits and spells
>I hate players who pick good classes

>half-elf rogue wizard

I don't see why people call human the "boring" race. It's as if they're scolding you for not taking advantage of every fantasy element available to you. I actually quite like human fighters regardless of gender.

Because you are a human in a human world, playing with fellow humans.

Yes. That doesn't mean my character is a carbon copy of me.

Literally every single real interesting person you could possibly think of, unless you're in some deep shit, is human.

Hey, that's why I said >sans some exceptions
You could also mention spiked chain tripmasters.

Also, a single level dip into barbarian really helps these builds, though it's not required.

Well apparently the only reason people play humans is because their unimaginative roleplayers unable to put themselves in anyone else's shoes.

That's a matter of character and roleplaying, not race. You playing a dwarf must also not be a carbon copy of yourself.

>putting oneself in shoes of *any background and class choice* in fantasy world
>not someone else's
I hope this is sarcasm

Because "humans are boring" fags are retards and thay are not even aware how silly they are.
Most of them can't even come up with interesting character concept, that's why they need to (futily) try to compensate with other races, yet with their ranting they belittle like 90% of characters from all fantasy fiction - or like 99,9% characters from fiction as a whole, because fantasy isn't any kind of "superior genre" as "boring".
This is actually amusing.

>builds

That's my point. It's silly saying that picking humans immediately means you must be bad roleplaying, or that human characters are more limited than other races

I disagree wholeheartedly. A character doesn't become more interesting because it isn't human. If a bad roleplayer picks a non-human race, they're more then likely to act like a human with a different skin color. It really begs the question of how different these "humanoid" races are. Presumably that non-human character has a different cultural background, which may or may not be determined by the GM's world building. But if the player doesn't flesh that out, their race selection had everything to do with stats and racial abilities.

Humans on a whole are still boring.

>"I don't read books."

The point of fantasy isn't to look funny it's to explore a different world

>he thinks playing a half-fae half-celestial half-fiend scythemaster blademaster edgemaster edgelord omnisexual with classes from a dozen third-party splatbooks is a good substitute for a personality and a decent backstory

Maybe you should go back to playing video games. Tabletop RPGs probably aren't for you.

Depends on the Setting™

>I don't watch movies either
>And I don't play any games other than high fantasy ones. Cherrypicking ony parts of the contents from those. The most blatantly shiny and visually striking, but not exactly the most nuanced or interesting ones

Do you guys not understand "Well apparently" is generally an indicator of sarcasm?

Do I need to start ending posts with "/s" or something?

Boromir and Faramir are more interesting than every elf character in TLotR.

Alright, point me to a book that will change my opinion.

I can live with that.

>not a little girl with a strength of 15

Yea, but that's, like, your opinion, man

>there is only this one right way to enjoy fantasy