MtG: Liliana Speculation

Post ideas for the new lili in EMN? Tell others why you're happy they don't work for wotc.

What do you want? Not want? etc...

I'll start:

Liliana, Innistrad's Last Hope 2BB

+2: Put a 2/2 zombie onto the field

-3: Each player sacs 2 creatures

-8: Search target opponent's library for any number of creature cards and put them into play under your control. They are zombies in addition to other types.

Shit, starts w 3 loyalty.

They've been following a pretty consistent pattern for a while now.

I think an edict effect is probably guaranteed, both because it's Lily and because it deals with newmrakul through her removal protection.

Liliana, something something 3BB
Starting Loyalty: 5
+1: You may return target Creature Card with cmc 3 or less from a graveyard to the battlefield under your control with a -1/-1 counter on it. It's a zombie in addition to its other types. If it would die, exile it instead.
-2: Target Player sacrifices a non-token Creature.
-7 All players sacrifice all non-zombie creatures they control. You may draw a card and gain 1 life for each creature sacrifices this way.

I feel that the +1 would be difficult to manage since the exiling effect would often take place turns later, leading to a lot of play errors. I like it otherwise, maybe take away the exile effect and make her cost 6.

I'm pretty should "if it would die" means "if it would die from the -1/-1 counter" not "if it ever dies".

What removal problem?

+1 get a kinda ded nigga onto da streetz
-2 enemy nigga pops a cap in one of his bros
-5 get sum ded niggas from da ded crib onto da streetz

Dank dude got 3 blings when u hire dat nigga. Nigga want 4 dollas tho.

That's why there's a counter on it, to serve as a reminder.

in the same rotation as nissa, counters and more counters and such, i dont think it will work out

>47880109
that's true, guess I could still see it being a problem, but it could work.

lmao

I want her and Bolas to cause lots of time rifts in an attempt to undo the Mending, but I don't think it's likely.

>they work with Raven Man to do it
>Raven Man is Urza

Why would the Raven Man be Urza? Just because Lili is from Dominaria does not mean its Urza. Its probably one of the demons or something.
WOTC hates the old lore.

Fuck you.

/thread

Why does WOTC hate the old lore? Is it because it's better than the new lore and they know it?

I can only get so hard, user.

Well i do't see why Liliana would wanna undo that. She's is immortal and the most powerful death mage to ever exist.

What reasons?

I know that bolas helped Liliana with finding her the demon lord that gave her the power and immortality but didn't she repay that when she betrayed jace that one time?

I'd say she'd have something "Delirium esque" as part of one of her abilities. Put zombies on the field equal to the number of card types in the graveyard.

She seems to be the one who's gonna slug it out with Emrakul, and she has something similar.

I can see that being a cheap ultimate, especially if its conditional like that. -3 for zombie horde if your graveyard is packed.

horde-lite if its just mostly creatures and instants.

Fits with what happens in the trailer too.

I just watched the trailer. Liliana is facing off against Emrakul with an army of zombies... How is that accomplishing anything?

It's really fucking metal.

Oh I agree 100% and I really enjoyed the trailer. It's just, you know... Emmy flies.

Can she corrupt the undead though? Cause if Nahiri has pulled Emrakul into Innistrad the zombies could act like parade dudes and hold her tentacles like she's a float and keep her from moving.

>No anihilator
>No protection from creatures
Did you forget that the other 2 eldrazi titans were fireballed to death? Well this one will be for those who like to tap creatures sideway

>le fireballed to death meme xDd

Despite what people think, it wasn't just fireball. They tried that and it failed miserably. They literally lit. Most of Zendikars mana on fire while it was being consumed, which was only possible because Zendikar is alive.

>Urza
>Not Mishra possessed by Yawgmoth

I'd actually be ok with this. Only to see him pimp smack Jace

Kimberly is that you? are you gonna say now that mtg has a good and intersting story end for the eldrazi?
>So they just casted pic with x equal 20
The amount of mana don't change the fact that they wre destroyed by the power of friendship meme.
prepare because your shitty alien waifu will die to 7 2/2 zombies

This, please.

Liliana, the Last Hope
Probably 6cm
ult probs reviving everythign or putting a Zamboni into play for each creature card in a graveyard or the power of all creatures in play

She'll be another Ob Nixilis.

All I care about is we get some good zombies, preferably reprints from Onslaught, ideally Carrion Feeder, Shepherd of Rot and Withered Wretch.

>shepherd of rot
not happening, they stopped doing tribal effects "on the battlefield" as opposed to "you control"

Withered Wretch would be an awesome Delirium hoser.