pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VO1FdVSMZHA
youtube.com/watch?v=wt1RtPkIfu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you hate me so much? queued, but still why?

Jumpers!

If you describe your build as a 'class' or occupation what would it be?

Guild Master

Innistrad
Havengul
Madman
Age 33 (though I can change it as I will)
Mad Genius
Cultist
Sticher and Ghoulcaller - 300cp
A bargain made in bad faith - 300cp
Geralf’s notes-200cp
Nephalia Drownyard - 200cp

Use Nephalia Drownyard as location for RE Spencer mansion as base of operations
Join Gisa in her fight against Geralf using an army composed of Skabs and Ghouls, all boosted with necromancy powers from other jumps
Troll the hell out of Geralf by using his notes to recreate his own work
Join them in their siege of Thraben
Betray them and use my companions and holy magic to drive them back
Use my army to attack the now weakened city myself
Use my magic resistances to defeat Liliana and keep her from opening the Helvault
With number of angels growing less and less, sweep across the plane with my army, using holy magic to destroy any demons that get in my way
Force the survivors to come to my weekly reenacments of Michael Jackson’s thriller

It is my duty to all rollers. I am the risk to their reward. All requests they make to the thread, if not replied to fast enough, will face my curse.

Song Smith

Sword master.

Sorcerer-King.

Time Storykeeper.

Sorcerer. God. Either or both are accurate, depending on the jump.

Causality Violator.

Merchant King

Chaos Wizard of the Darkstorm Galaxy.

you didn't give anyone time to respond though. To be fair, if you hadn't responded the thread would probably have ended before I got a new jump for the queue though.

The time they have to respond is the time it takes me to see your post, think of something terrible, and post it. It's entirely up to luck.

Do you use armies? If so what are they comprised of and when do you use them? If not why not?

Robots! And angels! Robot Angels!

Multiversal Vagrant.

Not to be /pol/, but there is now a Twilight style Edward v Jacob fight between the fans of Thunderf00t and Sargon of Akkad. This is funny to me.

A combined arms force of planes, artillery, infantry and giant robots. They are used to fight armies made entirely out of giant robots, so as to shame their generals and remind them that even with the rule of cool making them practical, there are some things that mecha just aren't suited for. Who builds an artillery mecha, it's ridiculous.

I have no clue who the fuck those are. Good for you.

I think you might be posting in the wrong thread, user. Do you have multiple tabs open?

eh, it's cool. I've already resigned myself to spending most of this jump in my bar or in my lab. I'll do the same if the dice curse me with going to the Test.

Friend.

Maybe. . .

Bartender. Recently multiclassing as a necromantuc energy being but still in it for the bar.

Easy mobile artillery is a honestly one of the best things for an army. Less so if you have space bombardment capabilities. More so if you don't and have proper shields for them.

Sorry, let me clarify: Humanoid artillery mecha are ridiculous. Quadrupeds are acceptable, and I use some myself.

Do your companions get their own titan hangers post jump too?

I have a few thousand force-powered droids with magitech equipment stored in my warehouse and the Light of Terra (with SupCom ACU upgrade) hidden behind her Holo Field as backup in case i ever need it.

Also a lot of Minecraft and SupCom factories and energy/mass generators in my warehouse basement. Because why not?

You're a metaphysical anomaly. Being ridiculous is your job.

Sure, I can get away with it. But other people can't, and my goal is to remind them of why.

Ah ok, I agree there but only to an extent. If it's supposed to be their only purpose it's a waste. But if they have spare guns that can be used for it I see it as advantageous.

Honestly I don't know. I just had my ACU fire them off when ever I need em. After making them stronger, removing the need for a pilot to add more subsystems and weapons and upgrading that piece of crap they called an AI. They look more like the things in the background of the picture.

FUCKMASTER.

I've got the exact same thing except I've got all mine stored in Mario paintings and such. 5km2 can equate to a lot of robot storage space. Some I just shrunk down and keep in an easily removable organ in my body.

I do technically have an army of anybody who feels like joining the country my companions made's army, but they generally go around space looking for adventure and worlds to colonize, and I only end up utilizing them when the world ending BBEG has an army that would be a threat to civilians while I'm busy defeating them far away in a battle that would take up all of my attention.

Mostly Humanoid robots, a few spider tanks and some warplanes too. All AI controlled.

Light of Terra has been upgraded to a very advanced flying factory, made to pump out drones at a ridiculous fast pace if need be. I also have the Ar Tonellico tower which has been converted to a drone factory as well. The sky palace from Actraiser creates a special type of drone that looks like robotic angels. The Warehouse can and will produce drones, but it's rarely needed.

I really only bring it out when I need to either fight an army, or defend more places then I can take care of with just my companions.

>Titanfall
Speaking of less than stellar games with cool settings, what bad games/movies/etc. have interesting setting in spite of themselves that would make good jumps?

Craftsman

Technician Supreme

Demonic progenitor.

Where can I get the best clairvoyance/foresight perks?

Are there any jumper who spend most of their time in the warehouse puppet mastering the world from behind the scenes? If so how?

Raildex is excellent

Amalur! Reasking question from last thread.

What happens to companions if I take 1000 Years In The Dark, are they sealed and then depowered too?

Seeker of Darkness.
Pizza Supreme.
Bardic Madman.
Annoying Git.

Dragon. Or Dragon Rider. Sometimes both at the same time.

>Lewd

I do that to an extent, most of my time is better spend researching, studying, training, and making shit. I send out my companions to deal with shit that just isn't worth my time.

As far as how? Black Book from Splinter cell helps me find insurgents around the world, if they need to be dealt with, then they are dealt with. If the world has the internet, that's searched through to find criminals, terrorists, jaywalkers, etc. Magical scrying is also used. I have 2-3 companions to help with this so I don't have to mess with it. I assign missions based on intel, they carry it out.

Only sometimes.

Your dedication is weak.

>100 lewds
>every day
Now that's a regimen!

He must have taken the 80s Action Movie perk.

Does anyone know of a way to give someone one of our non magical not technically science perks?

In a way. I generally split my consciousness (Alpha Centauri perks) and then one side takes care of any big problems in the setting - subtly if possible, but brute force is available if necessary.
With both magic and technology and pretty much infinite multitasking it's easy enough to identify problems (if i don't already know them from reading/watching the source material).

The other side walks among the normal people disguised as a wanderer, adventurer or something of the sort. See the sights, taste the local cuisine, explore, stuff like that, and of course spread the word of my godly self so people may find happyness in worship of me.

Kingdom Hearts has a perk for that.
Sacrificial Bestowment from SMT.
Lip Service from Medaka Box

I thought Sacrificial Bestowment could only give "powers"?

>not remembering Legacy Blooded from Assassin's Creed

Could be. It's been a while since i read that.
Medaka Box says "abilities" though, and the one from KH explicitly says "perks".

Rolled 1 (1d10)

17 Girlchan in Paradise
On the 77th floor of the tower
Age 16
Drop-in
Fightan’, Shut up, Nobody else is shocked? -100, Botched Abortion -200, That explains everything! -400, Fisting my Heart so Angrily -800,
Sack full of quarters,
Puny Human! +300, That’s not the real store owner +200,
Right, this place is ridiculous, I'm tiny, the people are getting stranger by the day. I'll stick to my bar and my lab, save when I go out and about for exercise when people innevitably attack me because this place is messed up. By the end of my time here I manage to put together an Iji nanite based Cybernetic upgrade pack for my companions and anyone else I feel like gifting it to.
Continue
1 Hellblazer
2 Terminator
3 Devil May Cry
4 Madoka
5 Vampire Diaries
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Shadowrun
10 Red Line

To Hellblazer with me, and I'll be needing a new 1.

Food Fight

Added note about that to the drawback.

After thinking about it.
One word perfectly describes me.

Tyrant

Yes thats my occupation, selfishly rulling, accepting no rebelion and being authoritarian, even if people willingly join me I care for few and in the end Tyrant is a fitting title as any.

I can make a couple varrieties of demons and by combining them you get something rather strong (Well for a mook, they are strong yes, but they are Spiderman level tier of threats at best).
So street level Villains who are not half bad.

Yet I do not use them.
Despite my uber charisma against them telling something sapient to do so is hard (Until I get to evo and get that perk about creators, then its going to be easy).

Also I do not like using that ability.

Anyway robots are a thing and I got a really good AI controlling them (Different AI for Sea/Sky/Land/Space).
So you get to see Mechas, robots of all varrieties and more.

Depending on the setting what you won't see is my magitech.
I get them out only against incredibly superior opponents who annoy or warrant it or generally settings with incredibly numerous armies.
My magitech is combined with many stuff to essentially make an Evangalion only better controlled and way more powerful.

For example one of the earliest test-projects was taken dogs.
Buffing them with runes and putting them on a combined regime of genetic modifications, cybernetics and stimulant coctails.

These War Dogs were not bad, more specifically against a modern army they would win more often than not.
Only bombarding them or shooting them from afar with sniper rifles would save you because they were not meant to be smart enough or be led, they were simply scavengers and hyper-aggresive canines made to create a mess. Meaning these were my shocktroopers.

So question... how bad of an idea is it to come into this setting and make everyone (or just a large portion of the people who are willing) into an angel via infectious bite? Can I use infectious bite on vampires? That sounds like something that would be fun to do.

18 Hellblazer
Funds, Mana, Synchronicity, Last Man Standing,
Liverpool
Age 23
Mystic -100
Mental fortitude, Gateways -150, Demonology -300,
Membership, Native Guide(Faerie)-50, Grimoire of True Names -75, Spell Book -50, Wand -100, The Dreamstone -300, The Book of Eternity -300, Armory -25, Demonology Notes -50,
Criminal +200, Demon Marked +150, Demonfoe +150,
Spend most of my time in the bar, meeting people on neutral ground or studying this worlds magic and improving my skills in it. Occasionally get out and about when I want to do some questing.
Continue
1 Food Fight
2 Terminator
3 Devil May Cry
4 Madoka
5 Vampire Diaries
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Shadowrun
10 Red Line

Rolled 1 (1d10)

forgot to roll

Given that Emrakul comes to Innistrad and corrupts the angels into horrible monstrosities? Very.

Huh.
Suprised someone is willing to jump to this jump at all.
Poor ships tho.

Bloody hell, I don't know what food fight is but I'm not looking forward to it. Need a new 1.

poor ships?

It's perhaps the worst animated movie ever made. Have a link to the Nostalgia Critic review, it encapsulates its horribleness pretty well: youtube.com/watch?v=VO1FdVSMZHA

Ah, alright then. Atleast they'd still be angels from their import.

That's only after Nahiri fucks shit up through. If you don't take the 1000 Years In The Dark drawback, I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen during your stay.

When Nahiri got loose she would drive the entire plane mad way faster. the humans would likely treat you like a saint for it though and every vampire on the plane would be out for your blood thats a major threat to their way of life. not sure what would happen to bitten werewolves. also i love that perk.

Oh you poor fool. . . Exterminatus engaged.

>not using the Fusion Dance'd Nostalgia Critic and JonTron reviews

youtube.com/watch?v=wt1RtPkIfu0

A reminder that someone asked WakfuAnon to make that Jump. And he did, the absolute madman.

>Check OP, then check last thread.

The Wanderer.

Sometimes if it can't be avoided or solved some other way. Usually with whatever is available on hand while providing unfair advantages to them that raises eyebrows, but not high enough to guess the real source. I prefer not using an exterminatus where a simple scalpel would suffice. For a private army, robots comprised of tech from myriad worlds or magical summons. Which are usually brought out more to hold a territory when recruiting locals proves unviable or untenable.

I second Raildex.

Jumpers, do you find yourselves more often acting as meddlesome interlopers who get involved in whatever you come across or do you fade into the background and give it a nudge now and again?

Really? I was actually asking because Raildex seems kinda underpowered to me, especially compared to the other Esper abilities. I'd much rather pick up Electromaster, are you sure there's no other place I can pick up a great foresight perk?

If you take it with the Premonition Precog perk it gives you a kind of Psudo Plot Armor that is simply ridiculous.

Paladin? Hopefully?

Biologically Created Soldiers and Monsters created via the many Biology Perks, and mass-produced via Geneforge Spawners.
I use them as an absolutely Last Resort if the Heros of the setting fail, or if I need to fight a BBEG with their own massive army I can't take on myself.
For example:I used my army in Forgotten Realms, when I usurped the Gods, to put new ones in their places. Because fuck those assholes who WON'T DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS!

I prefer not to use my Army most of the time, because I prefer a....light touch. Pushing Heros in the right direction, teaching them new tricks, helping them when they need it.

After all, if I did Everything, then once I'm gone people will be helpless.

Clairvoyance is actually pretty damn good. Sure, it's not as immediately useful in combat as Electromaster and such. But it's good at what it does.

Innistrad
> Age: 37 [Rolled15] (2/6/7)
> Location: Ashmouth [Rolled6]
> Background: Vampire
> Vampiric Body [Get a Freebie!]
> Falkenrath Pride [Get a Freebie!]
> Voldaren Decadence [-100CP]
> Sangromancy [-200CP]
> Unmaking [-300CP] Kek.
> Protector [-1000CP]
> Master Crafted Armour [Get a Freebie!]
> Master Crafted Weapon [Get a Freebie!]
> Decadent Mansion [-200CP]
> Multiversal Legacy [Get a Freebie!]
> Lab Escape [+200CP]
> The Dryad's Curse [+100CP]
> Moonlight Threshhold [+100CP]
> The Thirst [+100CP]
> In Need Of A Protector [+400CP]
> Overflow Error [-100CP]

After I bought that bathtub from Penny Dreadful, blood isn't so hard to find anymore. There used to be this complicated setup where I used altforms and the Life Gem to bleed out, and effectively self-cannibalize because the Life Gem is stupid, or take that one bottle from Spooky's House of Jumpscares and chug like I'm trying to forget, but now it's basically just, "Dunk your head in and start swallowing."
Also I guess I have that fridge from Bloodlines.
Jesus I never realized how much blood I have just sitting around.

Anyway... Haha... I guess I'm kindof the new prophet? Create a brand new goddess, shepherd the masses. Y'know.
Oh, but don't worry, I'm not like those other vampires. I'm in it for the science.

So, let's save humanity!
And I'll tear apart two siblings to extract their knowledge while I'm at it. Put a seal on some demons and extract some magicite.
It'll be fun.

Touma level plot armor. . . underpowered, read mate, read.

Upon seeing the emrakul card i am filled with incredible rage. WHY IS THAT THE FIRST F'ing spoiler you wankers. also that card is a pile of wank WANK. but more importantly they deliberately kept it ambigous whether it was em or nahiri the entire shadows story and they just drop it like that. god dammit.

Re-posting my build, mostly for kicks.

Innistrad-
0/2200
Church of Avacyn
Rolled for The Uldewald
Free Avacyn Will Protect You
Free Benevolent Protection
Discount Archmage
Discount Blessing
Discount Take Shelter Beneath My Wings
Protector
Free Silver Dagger
Discount Vault of the Archangel
Discount Slayer's Stronghold
Import 4 Companions

Broken Faith+600- Oh god this is goind to be hard, especially since this is "relatively early" in my chain so I can make use of Angels. But I can't resist Avacyn Waifu
The Dryad's Curse+200
Silver's Bite+200
Suspicious Lot+200

More writefaggotry coming in the week. What do you all want to see, more Worm or a fresh chain?

I'll start as soon as I stop being sad fron last thread

Whatever you want to write, user.

Why haven't they tried trowing SCP 682 into the general proximity SCP 001? That would almost defiantly kill it.

>001
Isn't that the authors?

what

001 has no canon manifestation. So it could just as easily be a pile of papers listing all anomalies as it could be a seraph.

I don't see what a lock has to do with anything.

There are multiple SCP 001s on the website
You're supposed to choose which one is the REAL 001, and which ones are fake.
Or if none of them are real.

Party Tourist

Well apparently his sword can just wipe things out of existence so it should put the fucker down for good.

Honestly I've been going on a bit of a Worm craze ever since you started posting your stuff, so that's something I'd like to see continued. Get some closure, you know?

First, is right.

Second, even if SCP 001 was the angel, SCP 682 isn't guaranteed to beat anything in a fight, just survive it. He's lost fights before, such as against 076 whom he couldn't really fight back against in any capacity

Sorry finished innistrad jump latest copy, went to mythic spoiler then suddenly felt all the salt.

>He's lost fights before, such as against 076
Really?
The only story I remember reading involving them fight resulting in 076 dying and resurrecting. He did fuck 682 up, though.

Explain the salt.

I though able was just a stronk guy who was really hard to kill and always comes back.