How would you make a love story between a human and a non-human not only an integral part of the campaign...

How would you make a love story between a human and a non-human not only an integral part of the campaign, but also cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/156882/
nhentai.net/g/164092/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like this.

>The ship's pilot has a crush on the captain
>She's secretly an android

>Two people that like each other spend their time with together.
Done.

It's the sex you want to figure out, isn't it?

The prince and princess of a Human kingdom and a Non-Human kingdom have been paired off as part of an arranged marriage meant to bring the two kingdoms and races together. What makes it all so much sweeter is that the Prince and Princess genuinely love each other, have a deep desire for peace between their peoples and want to be with each other for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, there are groups within each kingdom that hate each other so much that they will do anything to prevent the marriage from taking place. It becomes the PCs' mission to protect the Prince and Princess, insure their marriage takes place and ensure peace between the Humans and Non-Humans.

>How would you make a love story between a human and a non-human not only an integral part of the campaign, but also cute?

Want to hear how my DM did it?

My character is a woodsman in a sleepy hamlet. Back when he was a strapping young buck, he was working in the woods when he became entranced by singing. Following it, he met a beautiful maiden with wheat-blonde hair and honey-brown eyes. They spent the week in her cottage fucking like rabbits. When he returned to his hamlet, he thought she would join him shortly.

She came back 9 months later, long enough to drop off their baby girl and get the fuck out of Dodge. My character was forced to raise this child alone, and it became obvious the girl was a Changeling. Stress turned to shame, and my character simply tried to raise her the best a single father could.

Cue 16 years later, when the woodsman was out woodsmaning, he smelled burning in the distance. His hamlet was on fire by a dragon seeking the child, who had gone missing. Enraged and now homeless, my character took up his bow and axe and hit the road, seeking his daughter... And vengeance.

[Campaign Start]

Turns out the wood-wife was a Hamadryad, a non-human forest spirit that deeply loved the woodsman, but had to leave because the BBEG was hunting her and their baby girl. The entirety of the campaign has been about finding the missing daughter, rescuing the wood-wife, and slaying the Witch and her dragon ally.

Honestly not the way I thought it would have gone. Good story.

Want another example of human/non-human? Just read King Arthur, or the description of Bretonnia.

Congratulations, you now have the basis for a noble knight-errant striking out to adventure in the name of his lady (which can be a nymph, dryad, hamadryad or even elf) and doing good by her, his lady's token always on his person (be it a vial of the nymph's pool water or a white branch from the dryad's tree.)

run something like WoD: innocents, with a classmate that's some kind of supernatural. She's a friend, you figured out her identity somehow, but there'll be trouble if her family finds out.

So you have to do the usual mini-hunter thing without either of your families finding out what their kids are up to. Bonus points if the human kid's parents are Hunters.

OP wants cute, sex is not cute

>Sex is not cute

You have clearly never been with a steady girlfriend after a bar crawl on Halloween.

halfling female in schoolgirl outfit

>steady girlfriend
>CuriousZachBraff.gif

I'll have to disagree:
nhentai.net/g/156882/

welp im gay now
thanks a lot fag

Kinda like this?

Have you ever heard The Hazards of Love album by The Decembrists? Not so much cute as tragic, but you could rework it a bit.

glad I could help, bro! ^^
nhentai.net/g/164092/

Helen of Troy.

Romeo and Juliet, with the party conscripted to help facilitate their secret trysts.

So this is what Mootwo does while not managing Veeky Forums

How is Romeo and Juliet cute? It's a story about impulsive teens who off themselves because of miscommunication. Some scholars even think it's s satire.

Also I can't imagine ever enjoying a game where my job is helping two kids sneak off and canoodle

I suppose I should have said Feuding Families then. Two groups that despise eachother, yet a pair between each group in love, with the players recruited to run interference or deliver messages as only outsiders to the conflict could manage to do.

I dunno, that still sounds pretty lame. Like I feel in most circumstances your typical PC would have more pressing matters to deal with than some after school special style teen drama.

If I were playing some rogue in it for the money or a bard obsessed with drama then maybe. But I feel Lord Commander Orderius de Valor the Paladin wouldn't give a shit

Exactly. It's the idea of two youngsters' love overcoming their peoples' hatred that's cute, not the teen suicide pact.

Different players and different PCs have different sets of priorities. Such a storyline might not appeal to you, and that's fine, but others might like involving themselves in something a little lighter and softer than your standard adventure.

The situation could also be more like , in which the love of the NPCs promises to have actual real-world social and political consequences.

But if these two heirs to their respective houses marry, it will bring peace and prosperity not seen in generations; halting the pointlessly violent struggle. These families battle in the street and send assassins in the dark, they hinder any plans of the other house, regardless of the benefit to their country.

Of course, even if they do unite their houses, it will take a firm yet wise advisor to guide the more stubborn members of the houses to peace, exactly the kind of job for a Paladin.

That's the most important part, after!

>you're wetter down there than usual
>and it's not the lotion
THIS ISN'T HOW IT WORKS

>cute
Make it either shota&loli or shota&woman, never ever ever man&loli.
Man&loli can't ever be cute and is always fucked up and magicalrealmy, like that german/fit/bro and the little girl he's grooming

>muh different strokes

I hear this argument alot about these kinds of campaigns, and I totally get it. It came up a lot in some thread where a guy was plugging the idea of a mundane high school game. Like literally making the game about taking tests and trying to not get grounded so you can go to prom.

And it's like, I get some people might find that sort of thing appealing. But I've been playing these games for four or five years now across a lot of different groups. And never once have I found a player who would actually enjoy this kind of game. Most players I've known are the types who'd just get frustrated and confused if a GM tried pulling this. Maybe one guy I knew might like it, but that's because he was a paranoid bunker player who only ever cared about making sure nothing bad ever happened to his characters. I just refuse to believe this kind of plot hook or campaign is nearly as popular as people on Veeky Forums try to tell me.

It just seems like a boring, petty plot line. Even for a "political intrigue" kind of game. And it hinges on putting NPCs in the spotlight.

Even shota/woman is pretty creepy and fetishy.
Now, teenager/older woman, that I can get behind.

What if it's party members, not NPCs?

I'd be more inclined to accept that if I were a player, if only because it gets the PCs more involved. It's a simple fact of GMing players will not take NPCs at face value and the ones they like and don't like can completely contradict your plans. Your players may despise the carefully-crafted recurring plot-critical Princess. But they may love the crazy old fisherman you threw in as a one-shot character and go to great lengths to talk to him.

Granted I still haven't encountered many players who're genuinely interested in having some kind of romance arc. Gets a little awkward when your bro is pretending to be your girlfriend.

Can confirm, popped my girl's cherry last halloween night and it was super cute. I wish our costumes had played a bigger part tho.

This is the part where people ask about your costumes

No, it's the part where we just smile and nod.

read Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa, or Yome ga Kore na Monde.

DO NOT WATCH THE ANIME FOR JITSU WA WATASHI WA. trust me, i am saving you from disappointment.

I thought it was a catharite fable that got twisted over a few hundred years that started out being about the Endura.

Generic demongirl and stereotypical frenchman

>a love story between a human and a non-human

>integral part of the story
The party is tasked to eliminate the xeno filth and the traitor

>cute
The bloodspatters of the unclean form an adorable mural on the wall behind them

>like that german/fit/bro and the little girl he's grooming
?

That actually is a pretty cute pairing.

Now hold on there Mr. Inquisitor sir. I heard there were some foxy craftworld mamas around here.

Ha! You're a funny guy m8

I'm sorry Guardsmen, but did I just hear a mouthful of HERESY!

>The ship's captain has a crush on the ship

B-but Sir, my sweet love is no xenos!
She is born from human hopes and emotions. It's really no different from having an imaginary girlfriend you see.

So please don't lump me in with those xenos loving traitors, who can't keep their dick in their pants whenever they see one of those eldar witches.

>I heard there were some foxy craftworld mamas around here.
Commissar Bravo! Just the man I wanted to see.

Yes, they are indeed about this facility. I trust you to handle them. You always did have a certain zeal for this sort of work.

...I just realized.

In 40k, a sufficient amount of obsession can will a fan-creation into existence.

Would waifu-daemons be aligned with slannesh or nurgle?

>Man&loli can't ever be cute and is always fucked up and magicalrealmy,
Incorrect, see cardcaptor sakura for details

Either Slaanesh or unaligned.
Probably unaligned, seeing that Slaanesh is more about pleasure rather than true love.

What about shota/teen?

>The ship has a crush on the engineer.

Given pic related - definitely NOT by incest

This

That one was specially horrible and creepy, in a story full of creepy horrible romances

True love is pleasure + chaotic hope, so... tie between Slanny and Tzeentch

>The engineer has a crush on the pilot

>Crush has a on the captain

>The pilot, captain and engineer are the only crew on the ship.
>None of them know about the other's feelings.
>There's still three weeks until they deliver their cargo.

This actually is a cute campaign

>Pick a humanoid, intelligent monster that the party chose to bargain with rather than kill. Wait a few sessions. Start rumors that said monster has kidnapped a villager, started a cult, or is just plain being evil.

>Party returns to finish the beast.

>Turns out a human had fallen for the monster hard despite it's inhumanity and the creature doesn't mind the attention.

>like that german/fit/bro and the little girl he's grooming

Every goddamn thread....

>The ship has a Crusher in the engineering

>The Crusher ships the captain and the engineer

just wait until you learn about the Yandere Toaster who has a crush on the Captains Chair

it does seem to be popping up fairly regularly lately....is there an user doing this on purpose or is Veeky Forumss hivemind just this obsessed?

>The Captain is engineering a plan to have the Pilot Crushed.

"Does she likes ze baguette?"

"I claim your soul for the dark one!"

"Sacrebleu!"

The ship has crushed, I mean has a crush on the captain

It's just one of those very divisive topics.
Half of the people who read his story think he's a monster and should be lynched, and the other half think he's doing nothing wrong and hope he tenderly makes love to that little girl.

Or maybe the german/fit/bro himself is bringing it up

>Incest
>Anything but disgusting
No

Well, if he's not trying to literally fuck her before the AOC, and he's just being overtly nice and caring, then what's the problem? Aside from intent to mold her to want it of course.

>impulsive teens
Romeo was in his late 20s. Juliet was 13.

I was so pissed when the ship got a waifu fapbait body for this express purpose. And I'm the sort of faggot that normally loves humanxrobot romance.

Actually, the whole game was one disappointment after another.

>saving a thumbnail
>renaming a thumbnail
>posting a thumbnail

something something different strokes

Don't remind me user.
Please no.
I'm also disappointed you couldn't fuck her yourself

but user, you need to be related for it to be Incest....

>TFW I'm writing a story about this

what's the pairing, faggot?

Joker is not for cucking

A depressed kid and his one friends' dead little sister.

>manlet cripple
>not for cucking
wot

That's necrophilia, you fuck. People are still people when they're dead.

so how did that work out?

> That's necrophilia
> People are still people when they're dead.

Pick one.

Necrophilia is fucking a corpse. It isn't a person any more.

If you're fucking a person it's not necrophilia, no matter the condition of their corporeal form.

Let's break this down for the hard of thinking:

You fuck an inanimate corpse: necrophilia
You fuck a zombie: necrophilia
You fuck a lich: not necrophilia
You fuck a resurrected person: not necrophilia
You fuck a ghost: impressive, and also probably not necrophilia (since it's not physically possible without the ghost being sufficiently conscious to facilitate)

>Necrophilia is fucking a corpse. It isn't a person any more

Its still a person, just a dead person

rule #1 , don't hit on your d&d partner buy making your campaign "cute" just be you.

Nigga it's a ghost

No it isn't. A lich is a person. A zombie is not a person. A corpse is not a person. Your hand is not a person.

>I was so pissed when the ship got a waifu fapbait body for this express purpose. And I'm the sort of faggot that normally loves humanxrobot romance.

>Bioware supports LGBTQIA+ and is always at the forefront of progressivism
>We've got a cripple with a lovely platonic relationship with the ship's AI, a relationship that is fresh and exciting and can be used to show how love can bloom even without physical affection
>Oh wait, fuck that. We're going to give her a tight voluptuous body in Mass Effect 3 and make the *entirety* of their relationship about how they can fuck each other without dying.

>A zombie is not a person
Its just a reanimated person
>A corpse is not a person
Its a dead person
>Your hand is not a person
Its a bit of a person

I don't understand how this is confusing you.

There was nothing more satisfying than telling joker he's out if his mind for loving a machine and watching all joy leave his pathetic frail body

I have no idea what this is. Story/link?

Cutest I've ever seen, human baby got found and raised by goblins. By the time in game, the character was only like 10 but because goblins matured much earlier, he was thought to be an adult at like 5 and married by 6. As far as the goblins were concerned he may as well have been an adult, since by that age he was already bigger than goblin adults.

>tl;dr human boy considered big and strong by his adult goblin wife, and have a nice cute relationship together

Basically some german guy met a group of girls, one of them (11) got really attached to him and now he's trying to mold her into loving him over a period of three years, by being a pseudo big brother.

Which reminds me that there's a soccer tournament going on and the german team is playing right now.
Do you think they're watching the game together?
Do you think he's letting her drink beer?
What do you think will happen if germany wins?

Lots of cuddling