Is REQ really going to moon? What are your predictions on the value by the end of 2018?

Is REQ really going to moon? What are your predictions on the value by the end of 2018?

Is this a wise investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hKYgcVZ
discord.gg/Z9zaW6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REQ gonna to fucked up

0.90-1.30$

By the end of 2018 realistically I'd say around $30.

By the end of 2018?
$0 or $3

I would say 10-20

Will cash out at 10 USD.

Realistically, we are looking at $100 by the end of the month.

realytidvchystklly we're looking at 2$ after the tax module implementation

user you are retarded.

By the end of today this coin will hit the moon.

Trust me i have inside info.

That would mean I have 2 million dollars, and as great as that sounds, I literally cannot imagine the universe giving me that

New fag here, the fuck does moon mean?

The devs relocate to their base on the moon and lower gravity causes the price to go up cuz gravity

Just like some cucks buying btc in 2013

The price chart "moons" if the green dildos hit sky high.

Newfag here too, i think to the moon refers to the price growing up exponentially

$10
But really it will be $0.5-$1

Wtf two. S-should i cash out quick?

end of 2018?
$100

These are the people pumping your alts. Why would you leave right when they show up?

Assuming mass adoption, around $10

Working product but no mass adoption, $0.65-$1.5

this desu senpai

Most realistic predictions. And mass adoption for REQ probably won't happen. $1-$4 is the best case scenario

>I literally cannot imagine the universe giving me that
I know the fucking feeling
but honestly i think if you believe in the law of attraction it will happen

$10 means req becomes worth 640million market cap
this is a 3 to 10 billion marketcap at least

No. Circulating supply is 640 million. $1 is 640 market cap. $10 is 6.4 billion.

It's gon' get paypal tier morket kap, 85 dolla on the holla yo.

i need to aquire more of the piece of shit then

Volume dropped hard, this shit is coming back down, like expected. Glad i sold ICO bags @ just over 260k. FREEDOM and profit at last.

lmao retard. stay poor.

it'll probably go to around a 100m cap before the testnet and 200m when the working beta comes out
then if it actually works as intended 500m+

>Volume dropped hard
Kek what the fuck are you doing with your life. This is sitting at $15 million volume. Absolute insanity, and we haven't seen the moon yet.

Let the retard be poor, I need to buy more

Just bought 10K, let the moon mission begin.

gonna need at least 100k user-kun

this shit will drop down to 600-700 after the update on friday like always.
screencap this

REQ about to get dumped and then pumped hard!! FML: discord.gg/hKYgcVZ

good more for me

PayPal market cap in 2 years, $85 not accounting for token burn. We all gon be millionaires

if you wanted more you'd sell right now and rebuy when it dips.

god please let it dip, have to fill my bags more

You ll never hold anyway, fag.

5x on etherdelta soon

Don't go swing trading this anymore folks. This is going to $1 Q1. Cap it.

Stay poor with your hodl meme...i will sell with the news peak on thursday

Crypto moves exponentially. I expect 1T+ total marketcap and REQ to be at 5b by summer. This would put it at 8$ or so. Then the bubble will burst.

Hopefully this support line holds. Could see the bulls come out to play

IS ETH STILL FUCKED SHOULD EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO SEND MY ETH TO AN EXCHANGE?

Took Binance 13 hours to accept my eth deposit baka

Big buy walls coming in for support!

Got this today.
"Hi, I just signed up to coinbase as per your recommendation. Now what?"

...REQ is good if u can hold long term. Looking at marketcap of around $400-500mill when normies start using it for real payments.

Took 4 hours for ether to transfer from coinbase so I could buy a cat last night.

Isthisreallife.jpg

*sudden movements*

Lovely

when will it be fixed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When normies start using it, then this is already at 5b mcap. And once again, REQ is not about PayPal only...it is even bigger than PayPal. The potential of a payment network is unlimited.

can u explain what this means, sorry im a dumshit about this stuff

It's an orchestrated pump and dump

is the price about to drop or soar

Lol

OP how is this even a question. It's gone up more than 100% in the last two weeks and isn't stopping. All you had to do to make huge money on this was ignore all the silly fud, and I guarantee that the fudding anons all bought the ath and are real quiet now.

The green wall is the buy wall, which here is huge, right under the current price. This means that everyone who wants to buy the coin immediately, has to place his order over this wall or wait a long time or potentially eternity before it gets filled. Makes people buying to increase the price.

The Red wall is the sell wall. You can see that there are less sell orders than buy orders because buy wall is highter. So people will buy the sell wall and the price will increase.

thank you my good sir

Holy fucking shit. I totally forgot about the token burning mechanism. As this project gets more popular the token LITERALLY becomes rarer and rarer.

This is the token mechanism that vitalik buterin said would be the future in one of his blog posts.

REQ MARINE REPORTING FOR DUTY.

10000 req and in no rush, feels good.

end of 2018 $2.50

One thing about these VC / Y-C type projects is that they're usually aiming for a buyout "exit". Won't be too surprising once Req gets to be a big enough threat they'll just get bought out by paypal or ebay to be mothballed.

Since token holders won't get squat from the buyout, things could turn to shit real fast

Talks of a coordinated dump for REQ happening on this large price analysis discord. discord.gg/Z9zaW6g

>tfw only bought 1000 on a whim at $0.04
Wish I got more

Req moon mission hasn't even started desu

>Since token holders won't get squat from the buyout.

Since when does a strong sense of pride about being right about a solid technology count as nothing??

>Won't be too surprising once Req gets to be a big enough threat they'll just get bought out by paypal or ebay to be mothballed.

And just imagine what that would do to the price of the token.,..

Same value as a ton of tokens for an arcade being bought out by city hall to be demolished

they buy it out and toss it into the garbage bin.

865 BTC volume at this time, which is close to the ATH achieved last evening. And the Chinks are not even on yet.

wats dildo?

a penis like object

show vegana

but why?

I didn't get in when it was 8 cents or 6 cents I'm getting a nano s and taking all my money out if the stock market time for a lambo

At what point should I stop buying? Buy up until 5k sats?

usually seaxual pleasure

>when stop buying
at this price stil? never

buy until you have atleast 10k

where the fuck do i buy this shit

etherdelta

Binance

so if i get that thing dildo, where do i put my penis for sex pleasure

Is the rumor about the Western Union partnership really true?

Shill me on why i should dump 100kusd into this one boyos

sounds like youre making a REQUEST

big if true

Coins are burned after they are used so the supply is going to diminish

>mass adoption
>gets used so much every coin is gone
woops

I just went all in at 980 after selling everything (150k) at 630. Am I going to make it? Look at the volume, I think we will finally make it this time.

its basically a certainty now that REQ will add to bittrex this month after all of this volume. look at what happened when POWR mooned hard on binance.

Damn that was an easy sale user, nice job, just bought 100k

>bittrex
nah think bigger
think COINBASE

Buy high
sell low
that's the Veeky Forums way to go.

thats a bit too far user, babysteps