Newbie here. did I make a good decision today, Veeky Forums?

newbie here. did I make a good decision today, Veeky Forums?

very good

you will have $ 2,000 by the end of this year

buy high sell low good job!

Very Good, but in all honesty, sell your ARK and NEO for LINK. Diversification is a meme.

Buy high sell low.
That would have been a great purchase last week or next week.

Most excellent

Are you fucking retarted? The only thing thats keeping LINK alive is the SWIFT partnership ''speculation''. LINK has nothing else to work for/with.

It's literally dancing on charcoals.

Fuck off nigger

Because your new you probably don't understand that link is a meme on BIZ.. it's one of the worst coins out there, just trying to help you out. Trolls will tell you the opposite

i sense future regrets

Nice counterargument ape

HAHAHA, you know its true fucktard, if SWIFT doesn't partner with LINK, you're fucked.

'retarted' but yes I agree.

God I'm fucking retarted sometimes

at least you actually bought some shitcoin and didnt spend it all on fucking cats

experience shows that when you try to be all fancy and smarter than the people that have been winning in this game, the big investors, you just learn you should have gone with the proven winner: btc/ltc/xmr. Later you'll figure out that no, your not smarter than all the ppl making millions on the real coins

Damn son you got memed

>did I make a good decision today
Not enough information. What address do you breed kitties with? I'll take a look and see if you bred the right ones.

Just a blind tip: Generation is very important! All cattributes get more common the further down the family tree you go.

Linkies have gone too far this shit pisses me off. Now they're convincing newcomers to shit away their money. Retarded cuckolds