I get Khorn, Nurgle and Slaanesh, but what's the deal with Tzeench...

I get Khorn, Nurgle and Slaanesh, but what's the deal with Tzeench? What kind of horrors he/she/whatever brings to the table?

Tzeentch is the "incomprehensible weird ass sorcery and generally being a dick" guy

Tzeentch is what happens when you do triple the safe dosage of LSD and then watch Requiem for a Dream and Event Horizon before running through the woods ass-naked while a gigantic, lubed-up Persian man reads the Necronomicon backwards as he pursues you endlessly on a rainbow-colored moped. You eventually collapse, and the world around you throbs with color and vibrancy and shifting forms as the gigantic Persian man penetrates your skull with two eagle-faced dicks that talk and impregnates incomprehensible knowledge in your mind that is just seconds away from being understood if you could only FOCUS for five seconds on it.

Then you realize that everything you saw and experienced in your massive fugue state is real - more real than you could ever previously imagine. You've seen the face of God, and it's absolute madness beyond all understanding of sane and rational minds.

You can't go back to your old life now - and all you have to do to harness this incredible cosmic power and understand the way the REAL world works is to dive head-first into the abyss and pray you're smart enough to come out alive, let alone sane.

My brother described the "Bolt of Change" spell thusly: "It changes you...to dead"

That's pretty much what you expect from Tzeentch. He's the Lord of Change, and 95% of the time, change is bad. It's for that 5% of the time you develop beneficial superpowers that people choose to worship him. So in a way, devoting yourself to Tzeentch is a lot like gambling in Vegas.

Ooooooooobama

It doesn't change you to dead. Death is Nurgle's domain, which Tzeentch wants none of.

Bolt of Change changes you to something that makes you wish you died.

>le dive inside man

He's Not-Nyarlathotep.

Actually Nurgle is more about life than death

Okay, so it turns out I'm a Tzeentch worshiper. I know, I'm as surprised as anyone else.

Two questions: is there some rallying cry I can use to identify my allegiance? And do they provide the gigantic, lubed-up Persian or do I need to find my own and if so which one of us provides the moped?

Tzeench is chaos for the connoisseur. Knowledge and power compared to purely carnal impulses covered by the other three stooges.

Pink Horrors, specifically.

Social progress.

No, seriously. Changing what is fixed and static is his thing, thus traditional values are first to go. The 40k Imperium is oppressive, so rebellion promising something better (anything, really) is what draws people to worshipping him. He is the god of SJWs promoting degeneracy, basically.

The four gods of chaos:
Sex, violence, shitting and screaming.

>Death is Nurgle's domain

Death is Khorne. Nurgle is the cycle of rebirth.

Death is Malice, all gods feed of living things

Cap this

k

We had a rather awesome 6 game short campaign in dark heresy featuring Tzeench deamon as a BBEG. He wanted to kill other Khorne deamon because of vengeance.

There were cults that didn't know that they worship Tzeench, whose only purpose was to be founded by players. They gave a wrong trail to the players. They had false predictions and stuff. They couldn't understand who they were facing: «It must be a Khorne cultists, do you remember that vial with blood? Blood means Khorne, right?». They thought that it must be either Khorne or Slaanesh. At the end accolytes managed to possess their oun inquisitor with a Thzeench deamon and summon that Khorne deamon. Tzeench deamon being incide a nice host stretched fight with Khorne deamon untill ht got tired and killed him. Then he jumped into the warp and continued the fight.

Players asked me not to put Tzeench cults in the further games

Thank you

Say you thought about it and agree its just to hard on them to expect them to work it out.
>accidentally leave behind a sheet with some vague notes about a tzeentch demon with his fingers in pies a through z
>introduce pies a through z slowly
>dont have a big t demon running the show. Let their cheating manifest as roleplay paranoia, like a true inquisitorial agent would.
>then when they go off the rails and link together bullshit to make it fit pull the rug out from under them and have them fail horribly
Lean forward in gendo pose and say....
>JUST.
>AS.
>PLANNED.

Underated post.

Anyone remember those metal ones?
Do they still have that pose on the sprue?