Tired of being hunted for food, the animals in your setting have risen up in revolt

Tired of being hunted for food, the animals in your setting have risen up in revolt.

They are met with demons, Morlocs, and power-armored soldiers. They are fucked.

That's what you think

Fuckin' rabbits.

>Sir, sir! The rabbits are revolting!
>Alright, alright, we'll have the vegetable stew tonight. No need to get so fussy about it.

There's a part of me that's imagining Franciscan monks complaining to themselves about what a bunch of furfags those Benedictines were. Something about the rabbit with the loincloth, and the "One monk to a bed" rule.

Wasn't there a movie with this premise?

I don't remember much about it; it was a long time ago in middle school I think. Supposedly an allegory for the communist revolution in Russia, or so the teacher said.

Animal farm

Not a movie, a book.

Animal Farm.

>"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Good

Having not been considered food on the same level as lesser beasts and concerned with this development, the great predators join the humans in suppressing the rebellion of the prey.

Then they die too

We're playing Gamma World.
This is just part of the setting.

There was two movies adaptations made.

This will not turn out well with some of the species I made are considered other dimensional abominations

>Zootopia: Medieval Edition

These rabbits are the halflings of my setting. They ride giant snails and live in insular, oftentimes xenophobic communities.

Do they cut foreigners to pieces?

How else will they get the stock for the delicious stews they make? Snails don't have bones.

Post medieval monkeys.