So Veeky Forums something other than a crypto thread

so Veeky Forums something other than a crypto thread

i ordered 200 toilet bidets from China to sell door to door here in Canada, since almost no one owns one.

i need a good problem to be solving for them while at the door.. prices are good, selling each installed at $99..

what would your sales pitch be? also need ideas to put on the pamphlets..

who the fucks buys a fucking bidet lmao
you better just buy stupid shit like spiked rings paying only shipping costs and sell them to teens at your local high school for 5 bucks

what the fuck is this thing used for?

Great shit OP, put some hot asses on the pamflet

Good luck, I like the idea!

your a retard user

I've never used a bidet, but was always curious about them

I would try it for 100 bucks

also if i want water to spray in my ass i wouldnt want it to be some cheap china shit famalam
tell them they'll be saving on toilet paper, its historical use, being more hygenic, no foul hands etc. convince them this shitty water spray for your ass is something that's way better then regular toilet paper

>convince them this shitty water spray for your ass is something that's way better then regular toilet paper

It is better

I have a bidet
It's nice.

You could ask how they wash their hands. Ask do they just rub their dirty hands with paper towel and call it good or do they use water?

You could also call it environmentally and economically friendly as the need for toilet paper goes down significantly with bidet usage. (Id wager about 50% less TP needed per dump)

Is this what I'd have to do if I wasn't in cryptos?

Something about people in theire area already owning one. People are sheep and when someone they know owning a product they want one to.

Sales pitch if guy answers door:

Sir, if I may have a moment of your time. What would you say if I could make your old lady's asshole the most pristinely pink balloon knot known to man.

Yes - read my testimonials in this pamphlet. Our last customer threw away all his plates and now exclusively eats his meals off his missus's asshole.

Your dick will think it's fucking that tight young hottie in the office you always jerk off in the bathroom stall to on your lunch break. It'll give a new lease of life and you will both be exploring a new hole together.

No more "but doesn't it hurt?" Her confidence will skyrocket and she will be begging for you to give her anus attention. You could even combine it with our monthly anal bleaching fluid subscription and hair removal cream to make her feel extra special.

How about it buddy?

I live where they are standard. Lots of clean freaks use them after toilet paper to be extra clean, its a good combination.

>have a good diet
>don‘t need to wash my asshole because its still clean after shitting and whiping once or twice with a piece of toilet paper is enough to be really clean

Thank you for the laughs

door to door sales are awesome cash.. im making huge money for each one i sell. $75CAD, and each house i can install 2-3 within 5-10 minutes each.

yea, almost no one has them here, i think people want them once they have them, its just getting them installed lol.

yup

thats my sales pitch so far, works good but i want to be able to sell them to each house.

these work great desu, ive already installed them and people love them.

they are great man, really nothing like a clean asshole after a great shit

Sorry to bother your- real quick, how tired of you of your ass chafing when you wipe?

Say nothing, sir, because I have just the thing for you....

Ironically I wrote that while taking a shit at work and the sandpaper toilet roll has my starfish burning.

Could have done with OPs product - any way to make it mobile so you can plug and play on any toilet?

>starts pitch with apology and admission of bothering

Son you will never make it in sales

Do people still do door-to-door sales?

If someone comes to MY door trying to take MY money, I tell them to fuck off.

Nice try, Sergey.

what about a demo at the door? You can use a hobo or smth