Waves already mooning even though they haven't even gotten started yet

Waves already mooning even though they haven't even gotten started yet.

Waves NG and the new Client will be coming the following weeks. Top 10 soon.

>have more trust in normies and women regarding technical stuff than the tech-nerds

Nice way to lose money.

hmm.. how do you explain DASH then? Enjoy your pedophile buterinshit.

at least sasha has a physics degree and isnt a fucking dropout like vitalik is..

This
They look like they're ready to scam the fuck out of you, straight from fucking kickstarter.

WAVES will be the next big thing in 2018.
The new Dex looks so smooth

You mad you didn't buy in? Funny cuz I bought in at 0.20. Screencapping this shit so I can laugh at you later. And how is it scammy? Please elaborate?

share screens of your stack please, fucking liar

cuck

Also, you can earn 0.0000000000001% per annum just from leasing your Waves, plus dozens of random airdrops each month worth literally cents!

waves is making me so comfy senpai did you see the new dex? There's a video of it on YouTube it should drop soon

Like the mercury airdrop? I made 3k out of it, if I waited like some I would have made 5k just by selling them on bittrex

How do you get airdrops? Just transfer Waves to client? Do you have to sign up for anything?

Also, is the amount you get dependent on how much Waves you have? I have 50.21 Waves but have been keeping them on Bittrex, are they worth creating a wallet and transferring over?

Fuck nigga why are you keeping your waves on trex?

You are missing out on juicy airdrops. MER is a good example of free fucking money.

>IOTA
>hipsters turbo-normies
>start with huge premine
>security flaws
>10 billions valuation

>Byteball
>nerd passion project
>distributed as fairly as possible for maximum adoption
>secure and working
>300m valuation

Business is never about developing the best product, or even a good product, in highly innovative industries. It's all about hype, and being a normie lets you convince other normies your stuff is good.

This is why the most successful doctors and lawyers and even presidents are around 110-130 IQ, and this is why geniuses and prodigies you hear about every now and then are scientists and not billionaires. You want to be smarter than your fellow normies, but not so much you can't relate to them anymore.

The world is only a meritocracy in the sense that what people need most is not a smartphone nor a blockchain nor even freedom or safety. What they need is feelings of importance, of being listened, being part of a group, feeling loved, and so on. Which someone reasonably smart can deliver on much better than someone incredibly smart.

I have a small stack and didn't know if it was worth it, as I already have several other wallets I have to keep track of. Can you explain the airdrops, though? Do they depend on how many waves you have, and do you just automatically get them?

you automatically get them - for MER for instance it was like 12000 MER per wallet or something like that - just keep your waves on the liteclient and stake them too if you feel like it

>Do they depend on how many waves you have,
Don't know. If anything, I'm getting less airdrops nowadays than in spring.
But you tend to get more stuff from faucets, when you have a lot of riptobux.
> and do you just automatically get them?
Yes. If you have the waves app.

Oh, and you get more airdrops I think, if you lease out your waves (also, this way you get waves, MR, WC, whatever your pool pays out)

Thanks, anons, will definitely set up a wallet now. Should have done it way sooner.

Less airdrops because of more wallets plus criteria.

Some airdrops only go to WCT holders, or if you hold X amouny of WAVES.

Its free shit. Besides its better to hold your wave assets in the wallet vs an exchange.

But don't expect mircales!
The % you get from leasing ain't much (so you won't double your numbers quickly or something) and a lot of the airdrops are shitcoins (or rather, shittokens), but some are legit.

>Less airdrops because of more wallets plus criteria.
makes sense. also, i suspect a lot was done by biz, back when waves were sub 1$ to troll people. see pic in