DRAWTHREAD: Don't forget your limbs Ediition

Previous one: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

Would it be possible to get a drawing of a handsome, blond Germanic Prince Charming type in a uniform similar to this but in dark green?

He's slightly less "anime pretty boy" and more "oldschool playboy airman", so he has a neat moustache and shorter, slicked-back hair.

Backstory: he's a playboy prince with a keen interest in aviation and aircraft design who flies the world's first jet fighter. Effectively Char Aznable crossed with Howard Hughes.

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!

But the tattoos will cover the nipples so there is nothing to hide desu.

Your (the artist's) lowest level fantasy character making an 'are you kidding? this is a joke, right?' face when they discover the crimson behelit has chosen them to be the next member of the god hand.

Migrating from last thread, I would like to request a sci-fi elf character of mine: she's a psionic commando, wearing armor that's a mix of the leftmost and left-middle pictures, in clean white colors with little purple crystals embedded in it (like the one at the bottom of the pic, except purple and glowing). Any exposed skin (head for sure, maybe midriff, thighs or upper arms if you want) is white and cybernetic like the right-middle pic, and her hair is black, long and wavy like the pic on the right. And finally, she should have a swarm of glowing purple shards sorta floating around her, since she uses them to attack and defend herself.

Tattoos are only on one side of the body, and nipples are sensitive! There is no way she would she would have the tattoo be on the actual nipple, desu

WIP, a few questions about the image though:

Do you want Asura's lines and markings present?

Do you want his eyebrows weird and curly?

What colour eyes does he have?

Think someone can draw this girl here in some skimpy clothing looking noticeably embarrassed and annoyed as she stands outside a tavern door in the shitty part of town?

Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.

Requesting a NPC/enemy for my game he is 16 years old stands at 5'9, has hobo like clothing on with a dark red hand print on the back of his jacket and unkempt hair like the one in the picture. He has the ability of pyromancy but he can shoot out his flame as if it was spray paint, his flame doesn't burn through objects but it still acts like a flame. He can still shoot out regular flames or make himself inflamed but he likes the paint style more. He has dark brown hair, slightly tan skin and green eyes. He is based on the painter Spazuk.

Higher res version of top left reference pic

Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

Hi. I would like to request an close up of the face for a race for the book and the setting i am writing at the moment.
I need a detail of the face of an elf creature (woman) with black eyes and fuxia pupils, white pale skin and black hairs. The important detail is the dental apparatus which should be similar to the one in the pic posted. I need a creepy dentature, something that could tear down your arm with a couple of bites. I cant rely on an animal like (sharks etc) since i like the one in the pic with sharp and thin theet. Mandible can be dislodged as in pic the essential is no overspouring theets (like orks one for example).
Can be also sketched if you dont have the time or if you are extremely good with sketches.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting a portrait of a male drow, early 30s, with a couple of minor scars on his face and ears. He's attractive, without being ridiculously handsome. Probably has a big grin on his face.

His hair is shaved completely on the sides/back, and kinda messy on top.

The portrait is really all I need, but if you're ONE BAD ENOUGH DUDE, this is his armor if you wanted to drop the hood and take the mask off.

Thanks!
But really, just the portrait would be perfect.

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

outside the tavern door as in beside the entrance?

>If there's something I can clear up, just ask
Yeah, why are you still asking for art if you've gotten multiple deliveries from your initial request? It's a bit selfish. You don't see flying bandito guy or viking elf guy still asking for more.

Post one of the deliveries.

Not him but not like anyone is making an artist produce extra cakes. Maybe their request is more interesting to them than the others. maybe your request is shit

It seems like you need a few more references.

Well, lucky for you I have a position *and* expression that might just work perfectly for your girl.

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

That's spot on actually.

Is that Cassandra from Dragon Age by any chance?

Hey! Long time follower, first time requester, thought I might pop in for a character concept I have been mulling over for quite some time now.

Most of the basics (armor, pose, color and appearance) can be found, but the character himself is known as Courtaud (meaning Bobtail), or the Beast of Gevaudan. He's a Rangar, a custom race for Pathfinder meant to resemble humanoid wolves. The character himself is an exile, a former Dog of War employed in Grand Companies that would sell themselves to whatever country was willing to pay the most for their services. His old pack got involved in some pretty shady extortion on local villages during missions, and after witnessing more than a few war crimes tried (unsuccessfully) to challenge the leader and set them back on the right track.

It failed, and Courtaud lost both his old gang and his tail in the process. He's now something of an old wolf, keeping the current party in line while expecting the day he gets his chance to hunt down his former compatriots and see them to justice, John Marston-style.

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

I'm pretty sure that's Cassandra

Because I'm a greedy shit, and thought enough time had passed for it to be not TOO impolite. Besides, I don't see too many sci-fi beast race requests around here, maybe it's exactly what a magical drawfriend is looking for. Not really, but a girl can dream.

charlotteposter has been gone for weeks and if he came back I would still flip my shit

I hope this is simple enough it'll be picked up. My request is a Blood Angel with proportions like in the Regicide models wearing a 40k-ified version of a Grand Bascinet for a helmet. Green eyepieces instead of vision slots, the holes in the face of it serving as a vox grille, etc.

Viking elf guy here, posting an anchor in case the drawfriend for this is still working on it.

As a lot of people are talking about charlotteposter, bandito guy and myself, I'd like to remind people I'm not putting my request out again, just a friendly anchor for a piece that's in the process of being done already. Hope everybody else has good luck with their requests!

>a lot of people

It's like, 1 buttmad user.

Requesting my DnD group discussing battle plans in a war room similar to pic related. The characters are a half-orc barbarian who wears red dragon scales. He stands about 5'11, he has short messy black hair and beard, hair,green eyes and has some scars. The bronze dragonborn paladin who's just covered in heavy armor and uses a golden axe covered in a variety of gems. He stands about 6'4" he uses. Then there's the half-elf bard who dresses fairly plain and has some stubble. He's about 5'8" and a dirty blond hair blond hair with some stubble. Lastly is a 'dank' elf warlock who has purple hair and goatee. He stands about 5'8, he wears leather armor a green cloak and carries around a talking skull with him.

In the war room,the half-orc is talking and pointing to at something on the map, the bard looks like he's talking back with some concerns while the dragonborn is listening and seems very stoic. Then the warlock is in the background smoking and not paying attention.

I'd like to ask for a guy for a sci-fi setting a lot like the first pictures. For clothes any kind of spacesuit or jumpsuit you want, the pictures are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that a jumpsuit be the tight shiny type, but a spacesuit can be modern and lightweight or bulky like the one from Alien. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as much a meek, 'mamma's boy' type as possible, but constantly ends up walking down the wrong alleys and gets in way over his head. However he also always ends up finding a way to make the best of the situation.

Thanks!

Also forgot to add, but just a bust or smaller is fine, no need for the WHOLE marine as the helmet is what I'm interested in.

Requesting a cute picture of these two men.

Any one of the poses on the left would be fine, or any pose similar to something referenced.

The black-haired guy has plain, thick black robes and pale skin with messy hair like pictured. He would be the one next to the wall in the pose.

The blonde-haired guy wears a suit similar to pictured but it would have a tie instead of a bow tie, and he would have somewhat curly hair similar to reference. His skin is also pale but not as much as the other guy's. He would be the one leaning over the necromancer.

This is just a small cute romance between my character and an NPC that started developing so a quick sketch would be more than enough if that's all a drawfriend wants to do

Bump from last thread Requesting a Yuan-ti fanatical priestess. She is dressed with a Mayan/Aztec wardrobe.

For the pose if its not to much trouble could she be in the middle of sacrificing someone with her twin pronged dagger? If that's too much just have her looking high and mighty as shes addressing her followers.

thanks in advance.

Migration from last thread

I'd like to request art for an upcoming character of mine. He is a paladin of Torag in his late 40s. Basically very similar to Ser Barristan here with the following exceptions:

Unmarked armour
No cape
Shield on back
Warhammer instead of Sword

Thanks a ton in advance!

anchoring wip from last thread.

Requesting a drawing of a satyr getting bum rushed by six very large wolves while pic related looks on in the background in stoic disappointment.

Satyr is an even 4 ft tall while the armored dude is about 6'3".

For those wondering, the Satyr is my party's bard while the armored dude is my fighter tank. They don't see eye to eye, often over matters of tactics and morals. We were confronted by a pack of larger than normal wolves, the Satyr thought he could charm the beasties and avoid a fight altogether. The results are what I'd like to see drawn.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends

Requesting a sharp-dressed druid who took a number of ranks in Perform and History that I've been playing around with. By sharp-dressed I was picturing no robes or anything but rather a nice doublet and trousers, clean boots, and so forth. Like a medieval version of pic related, really (face/hair as well please).

If you'd like a pose idea, he could be singing with a hand to his chest and the other arm outstretched to his side holding his staff which, while entirely wooden, looks like a microphone stand with a microphone in it (as one big solid piece). Thanks for reading, this'd be cool to have made by one of you guys.

Requesting an evil-looking rendition of the Formic Queen from Ender's game
or
The the Formic Queen looking cuter.
Either one works for me.

exactly.

Very edgy request incoming.

Requesting a young half orc slave girl. Dressed in whore like tattered clothing, with broken shackles around her neck, wrist,a and ankles [sploiler] she is a sex slave [/spoiler] standing on the edge of a windowsill on the upper floors of a large manor looking down, tears in her eyes.

>sploiler

Inspired by some posts in another thread, I'd like to request a picture of an ancient goddess based on this girl Tomoko. The idea is that she is a small-time local deity that is desperate to regain followers and worshippers after a cultural shift has introduced her people to a pantheon of much more powerful and popular gods and goddesses.

If anyone want to take a shot, it would be greatly appreciated!

i guess its not much of a spoiler now

Who?

Ho fuck that would be an amazing idea for a campaign.

Two anons came into the drawthreads a while ago, each with separate requests:
The simple, a simple requester, simply asked for bandito robots.
The second spun a tale of Charlotte 'The Harlot', and gave a detailed description of his character.

After some time, both of these anons received responses, and both of them were of a commendable quality. But something was amiss.

Both anons continued to repost their requests, far after their initial deliveries. There was an uproar of voices, demanding that they stop shitting up the thread with requests already fulfilled, but their cries fell on deaf ears.

Banditoposter gathered a disgusting amount of deliveries from poor, naive drawfriends. Due to the lack of detail in his posts, many believed he was requesting for the first time.

Even worse than the banditoposter, however, was the charlotteposter. He flagrantly flaunted the rules, and acted above the law of the thread, deluded into the idea that Charotte had become some kind of mascot for the drawthread. Charlotteposter gained two immensely high-quality deliveries, and asked for even more as they were being drawn.

TL;DR They were both spamming, reposting shitheads.

If I'm not wrong, user requested girl character that spawned an avalanche of deliveries, crossovers, and smutty writefaggotry.
Like elf Viking user, only the gay sex was explicitly stated rather than implied.

From the thread in question:

>I quite like the idea of a Tomoko-esque Goddess who doesn't understand why she doesn't have more followers and why all her temples are in shambles.

>Maybe she was an "old school" local deity who was always known to be a bit "cranky" and who only held dominion and was only revered in one small region. Worship of her grew lax several hundred years ago, and many of her smaller shrines and holy sites were abandoned, the her real problems started when other neighboring nations invaded and brought with them a whole new pantheon of gods and goddesses that were more powerful than her and frankly gave more of a shit about their followers and the state of the world outside that one little region. Now, all that the Tomoko Goddess has left is one big old rundown temple in the regional capital and a handful of mostly abandoned shrines speed throughout the country.

>The campaign becomes, in part, a series of comically disastrous attempts to earn Tomodess more worshippers and make her more popular amidst all the new deities.

I have a request if any drawfriend is interested. I have an upcoming Khadoran Iron Kingdoms campaign and I decided to create a Character Warjack for the party Warcaster. It's an old as hell Berzerker Chassis called Jötunn. Ref pic describes most of its features. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this up!

You sound upset that drawfriends are more interested in doing one character repeatedly than a bunch of others. It's ultimately up to the drawfriends if they want to draw the character or not.

This sounds like the version from someone who is super salty that they didn't get free art.

This sounds more like what happened. Banditoposter didn't keep asking for extra shit, and Charlotteanon just posted his anchor while a piece was getting worked on (though more works were delivered while it was in progress yes, it took a month or so to complete, really high quality cake).

This.

Anyone looking for cute stuff?
I am around for a lil bit

As a note since I realized I didn't state it but the Jötunn does not carry the axes show in in the image. Also if the artists wants to ad battle damage like bullet scoring or claw marks in the armor feel free.

Is this simple enough for you ?

I just like writing paragraphs.

You're talking about robot poncho cowboy, I think meant the flying bandito from last week.

I would like a juvenile dragon painting a picture of his dad burning a village to the ground. The artistic style of his painting is like the sample image, still very child like. As he has no opposable thumbs he is holding the brush in his mouth and has a multitude of paint colors splashed on and around him.
Thanks in advance

Cute masked nature mage?

The bandito guy seemed pretty chill though.

Yeah, I never thought he nor Charlotteanon did anything ridiculous. Not even elf viking user (though posting a wip that doesn't seem to be intended to be worked on anymore does seem a bit excessive at this point)

Quite frankly, I enjoyed the stream of art and activity it all caused, even if I did only save the nsfw Charlotte stuff.

Clarification requested: Is banditoposter a different user than the robot cowboy user from when I first started coming to these threads?

Yes. Dude just asked for a flying bandito randomly and a ton of artists made it rain. It was a lot of fun.

No obvious relation to robot cowboy from forever ago.

when basic, lesbian smut spawns a different thread, a group of fa/tg/uys more or less jerking it to lesbians, and the group eventually leaving Veeky Forums altogether after the thread dies down due to lack of new lesbian smut, your initial draw request has gone horribly, horribly wrong (or right if you're /wst/ coming back as a lich).

I stand by the fact that Charlotteposter was scummy. Asking for requests knowing full well one is being drawn just doesn't sit right with me.

I must have not been here to see that happen, or it's just been too long. All I remember was the anchor post of that really clean cg looking render, and I suppose I think of the deliveries as having happened while it was up.

something like 4 artists all at once said they were working on stuff at the beginning I didn't perceive it as charlotte poster asking for extra stuff but just wanting the stuff that was said to be in the making which honestly I would too. but I don't know, I'm just a passing requestfag like the rest of us.

The non-goblinvomit delivery that took a few threads to complete. Charlotteposter asked for more art while the drawfriend made it clear he was still working on his delivery.

>a few threads

literally over a month. not justifying, only clarifying.

I would like to request character art of a 40k ministorum priestess, confessor, tattered Ecclesiarchy robes, religious trinkets and whatnot adorning her. She has an eviscerator, a chain sword, and a combat knife, as well as a gauntlet/vambrace on her right hand (weapon hand). The character is middle aged, with short-ish hair. I sort of imagine Calhoun from Wreck-It-Ralph but ultimately it's up to whoever, if anyone, picks this up.

Character-wise, she's a stern religious figure and strong fighter, but one who'd rather find ways around killing people following a heretical path: cutting out a the eyes of a psyker tainted by warped sight rather than simply killing them outright was something that occurred in-game.

That does not match my memory of events.
I will confirm to either support your stance or defend charlotanon from your accusations.
Once my inebriation is once again dwarfed by my autism.

Looks great!

Although personally I would draw it with a smile, rather than what ever you call that open mouth smile.

Not trying to get wrapped up in the discussion going on but I do want to say that I got to know Charlotte-user in the offsite chat made in the OC threads and he felt like shit for what happened and what he did and (I don't know if this is related) but even bought commissions for other anons in the OC threads as well as new commissions for himself which I thought to be pretty cool and helped support some of the artists over there.

Just wanted to drop my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

not sure if you forgot or just didnt want to, so i will post this here just in case it is the first one.

can i get a picture of this little guy laying down resting on a large backpack? he is about 1 feet 3 inches tall, + 3 inches for his ears as a height reference.

Morning everyone! Requesting this changeling bard here. Requesting this kind of changeling to be the model!, Slim figure, tomboyish body is perfect.The armor second to right would be perfect for her, with a Spanish guitar hanging off of her back. Proper haircut is on the far right of the picture, with that being a stark white/silver color. As for her weapon it would be an Estoc, such as the one on the far left of the picture. Thank you so much to anyone who gives this a shot!

Ah, that fits all the stories.
Once a request has gone undelivered for weeks, it is not uncouth to ask if another will take it up.
If the original drawfag was actively posting wip, apologies, or explanations then I understand this user's distaste.
But it boils down to the likelihood of delivery, which is somewhat subjective.
I determine that user is not a salty bitch, merely of a differing sensibility from the average user.

there were more than 1 user making charlotte requests often againsts ORs wishes and I remember he asked them more than once to knock it off near the breaking point I think that was when he realized what had really happened. I don't think everyone that thinks was charlotte user was actually charlotte user

A magician similar to pic related but a bit older and with a pencil moustache, A black tatto of the roman numeral XVIII is visible on his right wrist

wip again

They left Veeky Forums?

So I'm unsure if what I'm asking for is too much, but I'm a QM on Akun that's in need of some art for the Bleach Quest that I'm running.

The MC, guy in pic related, should be wearing a similar set of gauntlets and boots to the one shown in the image here. But, if possible, instead of the gauntlets and boots being sort of wolf-ish in theme, I'd appreciate something a tad bit more dragon-ish in style.

He needs to be wearing the black Shinigami outfit also present in the image, though any sort of pose that you might want to put him in is fine with me, be it something more casual or more 'action' based. If you want to go into super detail, a bit of flame coming off the gauntlets would be a nice touch, since Fire is his main element with these weapons

If necessary I can provide more detail about what I'm looking for, if you care to hear it.

No, they just let the oc threads die down.

Brianna is tall and muscular. She is armed with a greatbow and a greatsword. She wears mithril fullplatemail armour (NOT an armor-kini).

I don't know what colour her hair or eyes are (up to you). I don't even mind the length as long as it is practical. She would be attractive if she made any effort but she's on the run, and wouldn't anyway.

She's an escaped gladiator (hence the unusual weapons).

Currently she's in a densely populated city

I'm also not very imaginative, so feel free to bring whatever you like to this character

>so feel free to bring whatever you like to this character

user, I want to say this so everyone else who is about to make a request can hear it.

Artists *hate* it when you're vague. Detailed descriptions are everything, references being even better.

Sketchman here. Time for a sketch. First one gets.

The lines and markings would be nice, but are not critical.
Eyebrows should be wacky
The eyes being white works too.
And thanks man, it looks good so far.

>Detailed descriptions are everything, references being even better
I agree with this sentiment, but I know only a fool speaks for all artists.
Some may like spontaneous, vague ideas that appeal to them. Request whatever you want, just make it interesting.

Speaking as someone who's gotten a lot of really good deliveries - and been passed over for some of my requests too - I've found a lot more success when I have good, detailed descriptions and reference pictures.

Could I get

Welcome back

I unmasked her. The SCANDAL!

I actually like this, I didn't get to it in time but Perhaps in the future! Sorry I missed it again!

I actually like vague requests just as much as detailed ones.

I mean look at the request I just did.

As a requester, do whatever you want. You may catch the interest of a drawfag just by using a terse request as long as its unique.

Will try to add some markings and fix the eyebrows, but this is pretty much the finished version here

Could I please get a picture of a skinny female Orc looking all angry as shes bringing down an unecessarily large mace on a human female.
The human female would be swinging upwards with a ridiculously big warhammer.

Both in skimpy outfits like ops pic,

Think fantasy gladiator meets foxy boxing

Wouldn't it be a bit i dunno... asshole-ish to go into super many details though?
I mean we're not usually paying for the art here, so any artists taking a request is just because they want to practice something, or have fun drawing something.
And if you give a detailed description of what shape the scales on the scalemail armor should be, isn't it a lot less likely that someone will have the desire to practice/have fun with EXACTLY THAT ONE thing?

BTW: There's so many requests here now. Do people just give up after a while, or do the requests get reposted as drawfriends slowly work through them?