BTC is the coin of the future, only 1 hr+ to confirm a transfer

Other coins instant transfer
more functionationality
yeah...BTC definitely deserves to be 100k

> doesn't know what LN is

None of it matters at this point. It could have been a functional currency but the community said fuck it. Now it will pump and die before LN even sees the light of day. Must have been the plan the entire time because improvement of any sort has been delayed for over 3 years. Ride it out, dump the shit out of it and come back and buy coins with strong fundamentals.

Post moar

We don't even need LN if we can just send litecoin and swap it

$20 transfer fees

Should I put money in bitcoin right now? Some people told me I should wait till new year because the price will drop a bit

No coin has ever transferred instantly for me

Unironically Try Dash InstaSend

bump

DGB has always been super fast when I used it
I hope this is ironic, never take advice from biz

It wadnt advice i got from here, but thanks. I was doubting it myself

I don't get the hype around Anri desu. There are much cuter JAV women.

>only about 10% of inputs are segwit addresses
>even less of them are Bech32 addresses
>what is schnorr
>what is LN

well, post them

>because improvement of any sort has been delayed for over 3 years
By the miners

Stop whining.
Normies by the Bitcoin. Some day they find some new hypecoin and buy it. You can't do anything about it.

Depends if you think segwit is an improvement. LN still isn't close to being ready so even if they got it last year it wouldn't have made a difference. I'm talking about no improvement like
>multicore cpu optimization
>blocksize increase
>transaction optimization
These things alone can push you to visa levels with ease onchain without graphene.

>tfw I started yelling MOMMY anytime I saw big titties

The fucking memes got to me

Don't have any lewds on my phone, sorry user. Look up Mana Sakura, Shiina Sora, Mimi Yazawa or Serina Tachibana if you're interested though.

Holy shit maaan I think you are into something ! Damn you must be so smart. Short bitcoin ! use this precious information the market hasn't ! You will be rich user, short it with 100x leverage at least

Kek. Do it OP.

waiting on bc to drop.

>improvements like blockchain increase
>visa levels
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE THINK OF THIS?

They did but quickly realized it was wrong. For you see sidechains are the solution. Come go..guy away from the blockchain and to our side chain that will come out in 3 years.

OP surely supports shit-tier scaling solutions.

Nor do you if you think it's a good solution.