/cyoag/ - CYOA General: The One Ren Woke Up And Made Edition

Prior Bread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

innawoods.net/
imgur.com/a/TZyXG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now with 90%+ less typos.

OC from previous thread

So now that London turned out to be bitchy Siscon Queen's territory, which Phantasmal city are you going to pick?

Probably Damascus for all that delicious brown.

8/8

Only in one version

>Ren
Is that short for Brenda?

Which cyoa has the most retarded gods?

Pic related

Magnificent.

That bitch goddess one.

I think this is OC from a couple threads back

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DECIDE BETWEEN A COLLECTION OF KNIVES AND 2 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS?!

Oh man, I was waiting for this so long but never made a build for it. And you know what? Fuck it, I'm going to make three of them. Because spending time rationally is for chumps.

>Build #1
>Waifish Orphan: Miranda
The young option is always the best option.
>Mammal: Raccoon
Yeah, it's this build. I know I can get a substitute in Mage Hand, but I'm going for the least overt magic possible.
>The Alleyways: Urban Whispers
Always a useful trick to have. Also, Ren, you can ignore this if you want, but I'm of the opinion that The Alleyways should grant urban familiarity by default, rather than just leaving it to Face in the Crowd.
>Perks: Pickpocket, Speedy, Telepathic, Charming
Pickpocket is in the raccoon job description, and from what I've read of the perk, it's not literally stealing - more just sneaking around and being subtle. I'd take Mage Hand, but then I'd just feel dirty mixing it with Pickpocket.
>Jobs: Scout/Spy
I mean, I'll do anything really just because I've got nothing better to do and I don't much feel like eating wriggling crayfish or trash, but I'm best at wandering around, above, and below the city to feel its pulse.
>Events: The Northern War
Yes, I'm aware that's for Wandering Mistress, but let me finish. Fulheim launched a blitzkrieg attack, pushing deeply into Xerian country, and all the way to Ambition City. With the city under siege, everything's under threat. Madame Circe's showing strain under the mass of luck charms she's placed over her orphanage and some of the surroundings, and the archmages of the college have a mighty barrier in place...but it can't stop everything. Eventually, the siege breaks. The Fulhiem army marches in, thoroughly defeating everything. The city is falling...and then, alone, one little girl stands before them. One little girl with a scared raccoon bristling next to her, determined to try and keep her alive. One little girl who smiles softly and closes her eyes...

(cont)

The city awoke.

The enemy had beaten past its walls. The enemy was hurting its people. The city was not too concerned by this; people died all the time. But this girl...this girl had spoken to it. This girl was the city's friend. And now she said that the enemy would kill the city, and would kill her.

The city was filled with rage.

The ground underfoot cracked and rose as giant, serpentine water pipes struck from the earth. Lampposts uprooted themselves, swinging their fiery limbs wildly. Cobblestones rose up into animal- and human-like shapes, their enraged bellows the clamor of footsteps and city noise. The soldiers fled, but the roads twisted into dead ends. The soldiers fought, but their weapons skated off stone. The soldiers threw down their spears and begged for mercy.

The city gave them none.

>Melodramatic, I know. I just couldn't resist it. It seemed too good not to do. And Miranda never cast a single spell - she just talked to the city.

Guys, is art connoisseur genie cyoa still a thing or not? It's been a while since a saw a fresh one. That's sad, it was great.
On a different note, is there anything interesting similar to slut life/sissy life/magic pills cyoas?

>Guys, is art connoisseur genie cyoa still a thing or not?
Might be a while until the next one, Beri's been busy with Branching Hearts lately.
>On a different note, is there anything interesting similar to slut life/sissy life/magic pills cyoas?
If you're okay with the only drawback being that everyone thinks you're a girl (and how wordy the whole thing is), you might like Girly Curse.

A masterpiece.

beri might be done with it he did over 20+ genie one's man, it can go on forever but a well only has good water for so long.

Free Spirit
>there When you're needed

Layabout
>less Just do what's

Lure
>assault Your master's enemies

Protector
>Using what abilities
Either a comma after angel, continuing the sentence, "Angel, using ..." or just change 'Using' to 'Use'.

Scout
>things, and, more likely than not, ...
things and, more often than not, ...

Spy
>innocuous
inconspicuous
>small your
small that your
>you master
your master; consider changing that last sentence to something along the lines of, "You can collect and share information with your master that they would otherwise be unable to obtain. Those eavesdropped on will be none the wiser.", or something to that effect.

Valet
>life, and
life and
>get done, within
get done. Within
>whether it
Whether it

EVENTS
>will be judged, life ... choices, and ...
judged; life ... choices and

>bond with your master
Consider: strengthen the bond with your master

>seperated by age categories and locations
Consider: "segregated by your master's age, as well as locations"; if not, seperated -> separated

>with thier own
their

>use thier magic
their

>in any way. But
way. You may (no need for a 'but' here.)

Forbidden Love
>streets, another
streets, and another

>But the animal they were with. A familiar. A mage from the opposing school.
I said to myself, "what the hell is this saying to me?" A re-wording here is recommended.

>but how would you ever get this to work?
Consider: but how could you help make this work?

Secrets Below
>the clique
What clique? Consider: a clique

Northern War
>Winter is coming...
Along with a lawsuit from HBO.

>Fulheim, and the
Fulheim and the, or Fulheim--the war

>now the tension breaks
Consider: now tensions have reached their breaking point and ...

Labyrinth
>and his rule ... Xeria.
Consider: and came to call the world Xeria, after his wife. (You don't need to include "his rule"--calling him a God-King is a fairly good indicator that he was the one ruling.)

1/2, for page 4.

>is art connoisseur genie cyoa still a thing or not
I sure as hell hope not. It always inflated the thread and was almost always mediocre.

I don't know it, unfortunately.

it was pretty loved by the community and every single picture had somethiing pretty unique to it and builds were always fun and guessing before hand and seeing what you got was the best type of mystery we've ever had.

but there's always gonna be someone who disagree's.

>Master
Wizard, aspiring student
I bet I'll have to take CARE OF HIM
>Species
Avian THE CAWCAWCROW
>Focus
Universal Telekinesis
>100 Lbfs
>0
>0
Not having spell inside me is sad, on the other hand I can punch people or even DUAL WIELD SWORDS AND FIGHT WITH THEM LIKE A FOOKEN LEGEND, none will mess with this familiar

>Perks:
Detector
Pickpocket
Speedy
Telepathic

>Job
Sage
The boy will be great mage and I'll make sure of it.

>Event
A forbidden love

So you're saying there is a chance he won't be forever alone? I'm in

It's said that boy will take care of his familiar, but for me it seems as I'll have to take care of him. Help him study all kinds of magic, protect him from dangers that for sure will happen, acquire wealth by stealing all the time and make sure he won't turn into cold lonely wizard even if it means to help him win a heart of a young witch.

>yfw box wine said next update would be released today

I just think it's sad that the last one ever made was an explicit furry fetish one.

Posting the CYOA that will soon be anally raping everyone.

Personally, I don't see how Queen Caliburn is a bitchy sison. Sure, she's an overprotective older sister, and she got the throne by coming out of the queen's vagina, but she legit seems to be trying to do her best.

That was made by someone else, though.

Anyone knows what happened to that martial arts cyoa that had one page and lots of autists picking shunpo + shadow arts or something? Was the second page ever released? Will it ever be released?

I just want closure.

Damm, I really want to corrupt Apachai.

I said probably

This kitten will die if you don't though. He has a very special, sad disease. Very, very sad.

I believe in you, Wine-sama.

There's a reason I said mine wouldn't be done for weeks.

Too busy furiously fapping to all those monsterboys?

I don't blame you.

>Implying the kinetic force of any sword clashing against one you hold won't exceed the equivalent of 100 lbs
>Implying that if you get caught stealing you won't get your master in trouble
>Implying a big creepy carrion bird is any good for winning a witch's heart

New page.

THAT'S NOT NICE... but you can...

Labyrinth cont.
>Which were so...
Consider: His treasures were so plentiful that some are still uncovered to this day.

High Pass
>formed when ... ago.
Consider: formed when the continents collided, creating the mainland millennia ago. (2 n's, not 1.)

>world. And
world and, or: Its highest peaks...

>hold rare herbs
Consider: are home to [exotic/uncommon/unsual] herbs...

>whose pelts and parts are great reagents.
whose pelts are very valuable and their physiology can yield rare reagents.

>Who knows what could be up there. But your master is going to find out...
Consider: Who knows what the Cold Wastes offer? Your master may soon find out...

The Great Storm
>are the primary responders ... hurricane, and ... out
meet the great hurricane, sailing out ...

>storm comes once more
storm beckons once more (because 'beckons' is a wizardly word and you know it.)

Duel Century
>strongest mages
Consider: greatest mages (unless there are muscle wizards. I can dig those finely sculpted, cosmic-shattering spellcasters.)

>One of ... from
Consider: A grand mage from

>from the opposing
from an opposing

>to be here
Where? A part of the summit; "to be at the Summit."

Trapped Beyond
>of course. But now
course, but

...Don't squander it.
>and others to meet,
and many to meet

I offered up some aesthetic changes to avoid word redundancies. The cyoa looks good and it's fun to make builds for. I'll look over pages 1-3 if you have any interest.

Don't worry, you're doing good. Typos are the product of having worked hard for a very long time. Thanks so much for adding the hard-mode challenge, I may have gone a little overboard with writefagging it.

That said, I think Mage Hand needs a nerf to be touch-based. As written, "arm's length" could be impossibly out of reach for you as an animal, and an inconspicuous animal with telekinesis would be a nightmare to try to defend against. With a nerf to touch-based, they at least have to wonder why the raven's sticking a wing into a pocket, even if the gold piece does magically "stick" to the wing.

Grey - 12in/decent girth.Teleport to any location on planet. Remote view any location in galaxy. Transgalaxtic telepathy.

Do this first. 12" now.

Purple - Doubles in Size and you can make women orgasm in seconds after pre. More attractive, never bathing, no working out.

So 12" becomes 24"? Neat. (I assume it works despite everything.) Also make the girl that was brought over orgasm in seconds. (Who cares about her looks when yoyu can use a magic dick to take out the trash.)

Deep Blue Hole - Futa +50% Dick Size

36"in now. Also Futa.

Blue - Blue skin, Survive Deep Underwater/Space. 50% Dick Size; 4'0"

(So giant dicked Futanari Asari lookalike? Neato.)

>Multiversal viewing
Because it's strong as fuck.
>Major Creation
Because it's abusable as fuck.

ALSO WHO THE FUCK IS THAT EVIL TO CLAIM I DONT WANT GODHOOD?! Unless I could be an Eternal...

Short Cyoa I made yesterday, Thanks to Chen poster for the correction

sorry for the kuso drawing

Oh, and I forgot: I pick Tremor because he looks the swolest.

>take collection of knives
>sell it to get 3 billion dollars
>buy new set for 1 bil
> rinse and repeat
>infinite munmuns

Pick Matea Tekla and get a nearly perfect wife, 2 billion fucking dollars and all the knives you could ever want. Literally no downsides.

You could also just pick psionics, the only correct option, and laugh at all the inferior muggles.

All three of those really. In my mind it goes exactly how I like it to, and I can take that mental image with me everywhere. Nice images in the CYOAs do help. I'm a mental image person I guess, not a visual person.

I guess lavender hole. Perfect memory and learning. I can now have my huge futa dick taste nice and have women clamoring to suck/kiss it. Whee.

You should expand on this and make it glorious.

Abused and abandoned are both perfect backgrounds for a MC who gets "adopted" by a martial artist, and makes you his student. Just like in my mangas.

>Short Cyoa
you can say that again.

Abused
Clara

We going /ss/

Posting the CYOA that will soon be anally raping everyone.

Personally, I don't see how Queen Caliburn is a bitchy sison. Sure, she's an overprotective older sister, and she got the throne by coming out of the queen's vagina, but she legit seems to be trying to do her best.

I love your artstyle. Have you ever considered making a gay romance comic on Smackjeeves?

>he doesn't know that in sword fight it's important to never clash against enemy sword, as it severely degradates your sword, but to push sword to side
>implying it's easy to connect random stealing from around the city by a black crow to one boy
>implying the bird needs to ever get in spotlight beside appearing "as regular messaging bird" who brings her letters from him, while in the shadows build a grand plot how those two should "accidentally" meet more than one time

Surprised there is no CYOA based off of innawoods

innawoods.net/

Very cool, Hibiki. By the way, do you remember where I ended up on changes to page 3 of Strange New World?

Are you the forbidden love?

>sorry for the kuso drawing
Your draws aren't shit, mine are.

I HAVE MANY ABANDONED COMIC ON MY IMGUR
till the this very day i still have no guts to post webcomic online

after the mini minigun Mac

I don't plan to but if anyone is willing to make an expansion for it, i'll be happy to draw the adopter and the adopted only

same ;__;

Guy said he would work on it if there was interest. That's all I know.

Wait, so if we give the hourglass to death, we end up turning into a god? What if we don't want to be a god, and just want to keep on traveling the world, or go to God's realm heaven and worship him?

>same ;__;
Stop the cries or I show you my shit draws. In a lewd CYOA.

>Implying you can exert enough force to knock away a heavy piece of metal with a fuckton of momentum, especially when using a strange new ability instead of part of your body
>implying the masters don't have some way to recognize you as the boy's familiar and can't outright recognize you
>I'll give you that one

These are terrible. Are you about done?

No, I am grumpy "old" crow who builds elaborated plan

The problem with godhood in this context is that it results in you being imprisoned in a single realm, locked up forever.

Well, I did this two editions ago but it's good so I'm doing it again. Things are staying mostly the same. I'm still going with a witch, with the truer way of magic. And I'm still staying with the Wandering Mistress, the one who is neither bound by her betters, nor too exalted to enjoy life. My species is still a raven, wisest of birds.

Still mind and still memory lapse.

Considered going improved, but there isn't really much benefit to it and all of them have something I don't really want.. So I'll stay with free choice.
Detector, Guide, Speedy, Pickpocket
Useful at getting info and doing useful things that a human or other earth-bound thing isn't good for.

Scout, I guess. I'm built to both scout and spy, and I'd like to do both and they're kind of the same thing.

High Pass seems like a good adventure.

You have nothing to be afraid of. You have the gift. Just looking at your characters I can already imagine an extensive yuri and/or yaoi storyline.

My fujoshi eyes never lie: they see the truth in all things.
But really, your art is fine... even for a filthy hetero comic.

Giving the hourglass to Death wouldn't result in godhood.

do it

Sorry you don't like it. Just curious, which cyoas did you make?

Oh no, you are only given absolute dominion over a single realm and a host of Angels? How ever shall you survive!

Why would you need to make a CYOA when you can just play innawoods?

do it

Since you're not Hibiki, I'll just tell you the name of it. Girly Curse.

>I offered up some aesthetic changes to avoid word redundancies. The cyoa looks good and it's fun to make builds for. I'll look over pages 1-3 if you have any interest.

Please do. I don't at all have an eye for proofreading it seems, lol.

it doesn't look that bad, reminded me of flash animation,

now pick a number user, 1 or 2?

Is Highlander Ciri now?
Is the related CYOA from that thread done already?

>now pick a number user, 1 or 2?
1. It's the loneliest number.

Aspiring Student

Mammal (Honey Badger)

Speedy
Sturdy
Resistant (Fire)
Freedom

Necromancy: Zombified

Job: Protector
Secrets below adventure

Basically TANK EVERYTHING my master doesn't need to stupid fighter