When they see something masculine, do dwarves call it "manly"? Do they refer to adult male dwarves as "men"...

When they see something masculine, do dwarves call it "manly"? Do they refer to adult male dwarves as "men"? Will a dwarf ever tell another dwarf to "man" up?

Sure, why not?

Dwarves have their own native language so, no, probably not.

I mean maybe when they speak "common" they do? But that's just because how that idiom goes in human mud peasant speak.

The language forces them to quantify how manly something is, which they do by citing precedent of historical figure. This is why you end with Dwarven expletives like "Grumli's beard" or "Lokni's pompadour"

Your questions are not dwarfly. Dwarf up, son.

Because those are words for humans, many dwarves would consider themselves much more masculine than your average man.

Reminder that due to the non-existent gender dimorphism inherent in their species, all Dwarfs are essentially bisexual.

Sincerely,

The Elves.

>Reminder that due to the non-existent gender dimorphism inherent in their species, all Elves are essentially bisexual.
>Sincerely,
>The Dwarfs.
>Same to ye too, fagoots

I misunderstood what was happening in your image OP when I saw it smaller in the catalogue, but it taught me a deep truth about myself.

Namely; I'd be totally fine with Dwarves being little Bara Tiger-men.

It's not gay if it's an elf.

Best Regards,
The Orcs

Dictated but not read

Reminds me how I once read something a LoL fanfic I think where humans used "mysman" and "yoursman" instead of "myself", "yourself" etc. I thought that was an amusing notion I ought to steal sometime.

>Dwarf up
No, you Dwarf Down

Beardy
Beard up
Grow a beard (aka grow a pair)

Time for a purge

Sincerly,

The humans.

>"manly"?
Dwarfy

>men
Dwarves

>man up
Dwarf up

All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. Also, it's probably less awkward to say in dwarven.

We're sorry about your eating disorders. Maybe an improved diet would help?

Sincerely,
The Halflings.

Bird up

The true question is how does a fantasy race equals the term "this is inhuman" when Human is just another color on the rainbow. They have specific term for their particular race, or a generic term must be created to make it simple?

>This is indemihuman!

Dietary trouble? We have just the invention for that! Try our Turbo-Masticator GX-9000! It has three modes: blend, liquify and ????

Order now, and we'll throw in a vial of our Real Probiotic* potion, to assist with digestion! Don't delay, order today!

Sincerely,
The Gnomes

*Probiotic may or may not be Black Pudding essence.

I hope it is Black Pudding.

Black like our souls that are stained with original sin

Like blood on a moonlit orchid in a secret garden built only for the euphoric

Sincerely,
The Tieflings

Just change "men" to "male".

Craftsmaleship.
Male up, buttercup.
Etc.

Pic related, I'm sure.

Humane?

You are a meme race.

Sincerely,

The kobolds.

My penis is unoccupied at the moment.

Yours truly,

Teeth-that-Gnash-and-Flames-that-Sear, aka Makuvanittar, aka Lord of the Far Reaches, aka Big Dragon Guy

Now that we have all the pronouns in order, can I identify as a dwarf?

>Dictated but not read
I laughed

"Dwarf up. That's quite dwarfy of ya human. We be dwarves."

>implying it's a downside

The worst show on television.

>This is amoral!

I don't know if this is samefag, but I kek'd quite a bit

Dwarves don't follow gender identification like humans, but follow a Beard identification.

Something humans would call manly dwarves would call beardly.

Dwarves will tell others to beard up.
At the same time if they see something feminine they would call Shaven.

"You're looking pretty shaven today."
"Come on Urist, just beard up already.

This is of course a very simple explanation.

Dwarves aren't what I'd call "manly", rather they're very deliberate in their actions. They're experts at suppressing their anger and emotions, but don't mistake such control as them forsaking any grudges or hatred a they might hold. Every slight against them or their honor is remember and taken to heart, and they will deal said slight back in kind when they get the chance, whether it takes 10 or 100 years to do so.

Basically, they're autistic.

Oh most likely

>this is bad

I like it. Consider it stolen.

I like the idea of combining these two ideas.