Explain how to make a Reasonable Marine forgo all realms of reasonable thought and action. In other words...

Explain how to make a Reasonable Marine forgo all realms of reasonable thought and action. In other words, how would one make a Reasonable Marine break their ethics and become as rage filled as an Angry Marine, or any other (less angry) chapter.

Have them get their shit pushed in by Titans, Psykers, and other ridiculous fantasy shit.

reasonable marines are trash

You make them unreasonable by getting their authors to sperg out. The easiest way would be to point out how the Ultramarines are superior in every way.

Put them up against Pretty Marines.

Enough to fill anyone with righteous fury.

>Reasonable Marines
>ever
>in any life

I've been wanting a Raptors book forever, seems like there will never be one

Can we just exile all these dumb Warhammer threads to their own board? We did it to quests, why not the other thing that clutters up Veeky Forums?

>We did it to quests
they haven't all been sent to gulag yet

hopefully that day comes soon

Because Warhammer is literally the reason Veeky Forums was made.

Except quests are still here?

Okay, fine, can we exile everything but Warhammer to another board, effectively doing the same thing?

Waste of resources.

>Can we just exile all these dumb Warhammer threads to their own board?
Is this what people call "coming full circle"?

No.
This board barely gets more traffic than Veeky Forums

Seriously though, why the fuck are quests still on Veeky Forums? They have their own board for Emperor's sake.
Is it just another case of mods not giving a damn?

Don't change the subject, we're talking about getting rid of Warhammer threads. Make your own (okay, hijack your own, if I'm being honest) thread to complain about quests. The fact is, Warhammer threads clutter up this board and don't belong on Veeky Forums. They need to go.

You know OP, I think that you actually made this thread to rekindled the board interest in this fanfic.

/qst/ is still in trial mode, I believe, so it's not yet being enforced.

>implying you're not already in the Warhammer containment board

You do not make a Reasonable Marine mad.

You simply explain to him that the only sane course of action is to start acting in a manner equivalent to madness.

For example, prove with evidence that all his brothers around him are alpha legion and that they are in the middle of launching a strike on the main chapter barge, killing everyone, and his only hope is to strike now, as hard as he can, while they are still unaware that he knows. Blow them all up, Timmy, it's the only sane thing to do!

Then like I said, can we move everything non-Warhammer to another board, so we don't have to put up with this shit?

>Seriously though, why the fuck are quests still on Veeky Forums?
/qst/ is in trial status it wasn't confirmed if the board stays or will be gone again, until then using it for running Quests is optional.
>Is it just another case of mods not giving a damn?
But because it has been in trial status for about 2 months now, probably this.

>warhammer doesn't belong on Veeky Forums

lol

be glad there's at least a 40k general you dumb newfag

Warhammer has nothing to do with traditional gaming. It shouldn't be here.

You can do better than that

Okay, fine, it has a tangential connection. But no more so than quests do, and we got rid of them. This board should be for roleplaying games only.

I like 40k lore

The wargame leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Both are awful.

>Warhammer doesn't belong on/tg/
>Literally one of the three or four traditional games that the fucking board was made for

We would be like atechan then

To much separate boards causing every single one to have low traffic

Except for fucking /b/, there will never be a cease to the endless flow of traffic there.

>Warhammer
>LITERALLY a traditional game
>Veeky Forums is only for roleplaying games
Now, I realize that I already replied to one of your earlier posts, but you just keeping spewing shit out your cock holster, so you kinda forced my hand

I guess as time goes on people just hate the memes I like 40k and all but the HRESY posts are funny but get annoying after like 10

Have you considered not being an idiot who wants this board to be weighed down by the worst game, both in mechanics and setting, ever made?

How are we weighed down specifically?

>worst game
>in mechanics and setting

user, by process of elimination, you're saying that Warhammer Fantasy Battle, Sonic 06, and all those anime Monster Girl games are better than 40k.
Do you really believe that?

The tg would never have content

im gonna go make a warhammer 40k thread just to spite you

Man, Fantasy Battle is a million times better than 40k.

Alright, but you still can't excuse the anime Monster Girl games.

Why are Catachans the best regiment?

Are there any of those that are tabletop? Because I was just counting tabletop games in the "worst mechanics and setting ever". That's why I didn't respond about Sonic 06.

>worst game, both in mechanics and setting, ever made
Not worst tt game, just worst game.

Yeah you're right, we should replace them all with stat me threads, MTG threads, 'elf slave wat do' threads, and threads complaining about the change.

why not just make a thread for the stuff you like instead of shitting up the Warhammer ones?

Was pointing out how user claimed WH40k was the worst game ever, not just worst tabletop game.
I'm in favor of keeping WH40k all over Veeky Forums, albeit maybe not OP's fanfiction chapters.

Show them the rest of the 41'st millennium's lack of trigger discipline.