Which US state would best suit our kind to live in, financially and otherwise? I'm thinking Washington

Which US state would best suit our kind to live in, financially and otherwise? I'm thinking Washington
>no income tax
>booming tech sector
>comfy weather, sprawling forests
>legal weed if that's your thing

California!

>lots of grills and chadbros to hang out with
>full of nice diversity, many types of people
>expensive, luxurious living in the Bay Area
>fair tax rate
>nice weather
>SF as a city has a great crypto community

>comfy weather

reddit weather

I grew up in SoCal and have no desire to return to that hellish over-cramped desert, but I've always had a soft spot for NorCal

Arizona (Phoenix area)

>low taxes
>beautiful grills (big fitness culture and gyms everywhere, so grills stay fit)
>low cost of living
>relatively cheap housing
>clean
>lots of outdoor stuff to do. Ski in the mountains to the north, hike in the deserts of the forests.
>close to some of the best landscapes, Sedona, Grand Canyon
>good restaurants
>booming tech sector (lots of Silicon Valley companies have big offices in AZ because California is so expensive)
>tech friendly (passed laws protecting self-driving car sector and now they are all tested there, passed law recognizing smart contracts)
>heat sucks sometimes, but you spend most of your time inside for a few months and ride it out

>lots of grills and chadbros to hang out with
hahahaha. not unless you're jacked and famous.
>full of nice diversity, many types of people
that sucks, I want to be around white girls.
>fair tax rate
totally unfair communist tax rate. 10% state tax.
>nice weather
that's it.
>SF as a city has a great crypto community
if you're gay.

Alabama/Florida panhandle is pretty sweet. Good weather, low taxes, all white. Legal weed coming in Florida. I'm right on the line so I get best of both. Literally haven't seen anyone but a white person in probably 6 months. Starting to think people of color don't exist anymore.

B-But I'm black...

>fair tax rate

I fucking hate this part of the tax reform bill, but with the repeal of the deduction for state and local taxes, it's about to get even more expensive to live in California. I currently live in New York and it's going to hit me hard, too.

then go to tampa bay I guess, it's 25% black. sounded soo good with all the girls there until I found that out.

>washington
>comfy weather
Have you even been to Washington? Stupid fucking r*ddit faggots romanticizing shitty weather

i'm from WA and if there was anywhere i'd live outside of the PNW it's arizona

There ya go. I'm from AZ. My sister recently started a PhD at UW and her husband works at Microsoft. Need to get out to visit them because I've been to Portland, but never Seattle.

Can confirm this is THE place to be, and will explode in the next few years as more and more millennials want to move to places with nice weather and realize it's one of the only ones they can afford.

Also, it's less than 5 hours driving through the beautiful desert and mountains to Vegas for all you degenerate gamblers.

Can't recommend enough. Lived in Tempe before moving to Seattle. I badly want to go back.

Yea, I moved to New York for a job and I'm already plotting my return to AZ.

Tempe is a great city

Coming soon!

I live in Portland but you guys are selling me on Arizona

Anywhere with an internet connection.

Texas. God's country.

That place is going to get consistent 120 degree summer temps in the next decade. It's already god awful hot there. People stay indoors from 11 - 4

Montana. Nobody around. Beautiful landscape. Real seasons. Cheap land.