Alright idiots. I shilled you on Zencash when it was around $4, now I'm back with the next recommendation...

Alright idiots. I shilled you on Zencash when it was around $4, now I'm back with the next recommendation. Start buying the ELLA dip and hodl. DYOR, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.

If I make you money, toss me a beer:

BTC - 12LAcYTXTvtYFfq5wU83urumAeccWA99tq
ETH - 0x6C2E69Ae58B664663Bb02f1aAD24F7992d3Ee0Fd
LTC - LYnNFau657jbQxdcDibmaGPiTKDb19qHj5

What upside does it have right now? Gay name and boring developments. Who is going to use this coin when there are more established coins with more devs and community support? Yeah it's going up today because a new exchange listed it but the bid support is trash. This is a pump and dump piece of garbage.

Look at the roadmap. Like I said, DYOR, but there is something exciting there

Whoever created this coin is some loser who missed out on Bitcoin and Ethereum and wants to go back in time but they can't, so they created this. They couldn't even come up with a good name.

Lead dev is involved with a top 25 coin. This isn't some shit ERC20 token. This is a whole network of its own, with plans to plug the holes that ETH deals with. I feel like you guys are too hung up on the name

Have you not finished accumulating yet?

Yeah, I haven't finished accumulating any real reason to buy this shit. It's just another stupid coin.

I'm screenshoting your "Ree" ID for later lols

I bought ZEN at $35, am I too late?

Stay poor

Hard to say. With secure nodes I see Zen potentially poking at $100 in the near future. Obviously not as well off as you would be had you bought at $4, but Zen is a solid hold

what dip is this a tomorrow thing

I'd say any chance you get to snag it below 6k sats. Safe buy range is probably 6-7.5k sats. It's bouncing around quite a bit

>It's bouncing around quite a bit

That's because there's no liquidity due to the fact that no one gives a fuck about it and no one ever will.

Putting on a master class in FUD. Anyone with half a brain can look at the roadmap and see value. No more cheap ELLA for you

>$100
That's my target short-term. Currently at 39 ZEN, so I'll consider setting up a secure node depending on ROI once they start paying. Will not bother unless at least 25%/year.

Need 42 zen for a node. Better grab those last three

Watch out

Check the Github and Trello if you're researching this coin

Looks like the making of a scam coin.
Be prudent

i wish it was listed on Cryptopia when it was 0.2$
also what's the realistic price to expect for this in Q1 2018?
i never believed this would hit 1$ at all

Yep I know, but would have to sell some of my ARK. Fell a bit short with my BTFD stack. If it's worth it I'll buy the additional 3 even at $100 if need be.

The circulating supply is 1% of the total supply kek.

SAGE get the fuck out with this shitcoin holy shit

This. There was no way I was signing up for that shitty exchange it was on earlier but I would have thrown $100 at it a month ago.

Considering the distribution timeline I don't think $2-5 is unrealistic. It could potentially exceed that but they'd need some marketing and I don't think they're too worried about doing that at the moment. They're in full development mode

There was no pre-mine and it's still fairly unknown.

Will take 10 years to even get near 50% total coins in circulation. Jesus Christ it's like you guys are actually retarded

Biztards are against it, im all in. Same shit happened with bnb and others. They only want to buy high and sell low.

>im the guy that recommended X

Most in this thread are for it though.

thank u again my dude

I shill one thing every once in a while. I'm not a shill god