Question for the intelligent non-pajeet investors: Do you actually believe in IOTA or do you just ride the waves?

Question for the intelligent non-pajeet investors: Do you actually believe in IOTA or do you just ride the waves?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you think that image is an accurate representation then you have no fucking idea what IOTA is in the first place.

You should go back to plebbit with like-minded peasants swarming around the big IOTA devs

This image has been spammed by IOTA FUDers who have no idea what they are talking about/making up shit

would you like me to spoon feed you articles so you dont have to google them?

how many wallets and devices do we have now, yet iota still needs the coordinator node to be active. 9 billion market cap and tangle still hasnt solved its own problem

Or you can explain:

How is IOTA decentralized (centralized coordinator)

How transactions is processed instantly when this has literally never occured to anyone (one reason since you have to mine to process the transactions)

How it have smart contract without the code for the functionality

How they didn't lie about it being decentralized (coordinator), instant (mining and reattachment required it it doesnt get broadcasted in an hour), and scalable (uses a centralized bottleneck coordinator)

Where it have a fully working wallet even after 2 years of development

You said seamless transactions are true, then why do you monitor your transactions and have to rebroadcast them so many times before they get picked up?

would be a waste to not ride those waves

>when you're so butthurt you can't write with proper grammar to the point of sounding schizophrenic

wow, what is it with you fucking redditors that you have to scream and shout to defend your coin just because it has given you some gains? Either adress his points or shut the fuck up, don't go screaming "FUD" "butthurt" "DYOR" and acting like your coin is the next big thing when you have no arguments.

I actually fomo'd into IOTA at $2 and pretty happy with the gains but you fanboys are seriously faggots

Ride the waves baby no point in getting emotionally invested in what you trade. I think crypto will take over fiat in 10yrs but fuck if I know which ones.

I ride it like a mad man on his way to his lambo

Lol I didn't do anything to defend the coin my post was just making fun of your bitchiness.

>When you are too unintelligent to know what to say, so you penetrate the fact that he does not have the same native language as you and laugh sounding like a caveman because you are the stupid one who only speaks 1 language

buy byteball, thank me later

>he bought shiteball

This is a low effort FUD thread, IOTA is the future any crying about it won't do you any good pajeet. That pic made me laugh thanks OP.

IOTA has a series of severe issues. I'd like to see you address , since you mentioned this is a low effort thread it should be ez.

Also, ByteBall already does evertyhing IOTA promises, excpet the focus is on user friendliness and p2p transactions, not bullshit IoT memes

So why has nobody actually disproven the claims being made in OP and in the thread? If it's super basic FUD as people are claiming it shouldn't be hard

This always happens with IOTA. The response is usually something like "yeah well vitalik doesn't understand lol so like you do", or "no one understood steve jobs either".

The FUD cannot be dispelled because it's absolutely, undeniably true. I'm amazed and worried that a scamcoin has made it so far.

Ridinng the waves, they are pretty nice :D. This will burn harder then Pets.com tough, sitting on the sell trigger 24/7. In none of all possible universes IOTA will survive the comming crash. It's tech ist beyond shit (the tech is good it just wont be used outside of academia, and special ternary prefering calculations). I would value it at a goo 40 million on a very good day :). Ofc all the fanboys here, having absolutelly no idea how IOTA works (and noone knows how the closed source "coordinator" works) will go all autism REEEEE BUT MUH TANGLE. kek i laugh so hard on the inside. :) And now minions, come out of your hole and shill this piece of shit custom encryption shit, i need to laugh more

The devs also react the same way on bitcointalk, the coin is literal shit and the devs don't have answers that can't be torn to shreds.

The whole dev section om the website of IOTA is empty and no one gives a fuck ...

Let them buy it ppsshhh. This is NASDAQ all over again, it will be so fucking glorious.

Yeah, I don't really care (since no one I converse with seems to give a shit anyway -- IOTA believers are dumb as fuck). But I've been making pro byteball threads lately for people like me who loved the concepts of IOTA (in regards to the dag tech, scalability and transaction speeds) but didn't know a real working product accomplishes these things.

honest opinion:

most coiners only care about BTC. all that matters is the amount of Satoshi. Iota is just a wave we ride to get more Satoshi in the long run. All coins but BTC are uninteresting in the long run and no one gives a fuck especially normies.

meme-opinion: BUY LINK :DDDDD LÉ moon mizzion

C’mon iotafags, at least the LINKmarines actually try to dispel the FUD. You can’t just call it FUD and make adhom’s, address the fucking arguments or accept that your coin is shit.

ask normies what bitcoin is : "this money from ze internet right??

ask normies what Link is : "the guy in green spandex rescuing Zelda XDD"

thats the real world little linklet

Microsoft, Volkswagon, Bosch and Fujitsu don't seem to think it's shit; only a few assravaged screaming pinkwojak punjabis on Veeky Forums.

I don't have to explain shit to you, people are using it, that makes it valuable. I wish you luck in coping with your inner noIOTA pain.

OP can you explain what "smart contracts" entail? never heard a proper rundown of it. nice image btw

You goddam idiota they didnt "partner" with IOTA, this has been confirmed. Why on earth would they? And of course Microsoft expressed interest in a centralized server, they might roll their own.

The only people using it are exchanges, since there is no working product.

found this IOTA is shit confirmed

>When you sperg out over grammar because you lost the argument, but you still use shit grammar
So this... this is the power of redditors....

Ethereum took 13 hours because of crypto fucking kitties. Iota is the future

I believe in these major partnerships.

I believe when you have major publications such as Forbes writing articles on it, it's a no brainer.

In this market nothing could be better for ioda right now.

So what exactly is IOTA?

I believe in refugees. Only reason to buy iota.

>"I read that shill mail that the partnership with Microsoft wasn't true and I wanna believe that Indian, so that must mean absolutely no partnership announced is true!"
blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f

>I believe when you have major publications such as Forbes writing articles on it, it's a no brainer.

right, because they never are wrong

Congrats on your IOTA gains. Seriously. Now GTFO back to redit